Chapter 2

Perfect Ending

"I will need this to be submitted by this evening before you go off. I'll work on it at night." He handed over a file to his employee to work on it. "You not coming home for dinner?" His brother was standing at the door. He told his Hyung that he would be working till late and have his dinner here. He advised him not to overwork and rest early.

The night fell, it was very quiet outside his room. Nobody was there and it was already half past 9. He didn't realize the time and soon he became hungry. Lazy, he decided to go to the pantry and grabbed a ramen cup noodle. "What, there's no water? And I have to go to the above floor instead...troublesome enough." He murmured. He went up the stairs to the above floor and to the pantry. He opened the door and was startled. There's a figure standing near the cabinets and the back was facing him. His legs gave way and he slowly collapsed to the ground.

Soo Hyuk P.O.V

"honestly! I thought I just saw a ghost? she was wearing white for goodness sake! And her hair was so freaking long, I could just label her as the Sadako junior. If you were me, I guess you would trembled like me. My heart could just popped out at that time but it didn't. Luckily..."

 

the figure turned around and flinched at the sight of him. He heaved a sigh of relief but she didn't look too comfortable, seeing a guy she didn't know in the same place as her. "Who are you?? What are you doing here?" He tried to explain, mustering up the courage and energy in both of his legs to get up.

CL's P.O.V

"have you ever seen a vampire before? I'm an avid reader of Anne rice, but I don't expect a real one to appear in front of me! That was what I thought when I saw him the first time. Pale face, his front teeth were long enough to define as fangs. And goodness, he was in a suit. Vampire worker in suit! I felt I was fantasizing but I was hella scared. What if he dashed to me, like Edward! and shows his fangs and bit my neck! I was hallucinating that much."

 

"why are you trying to move away when I'm trying to explain this whole thing? Um, I'm one of the worker here and-" Before he could finish his sentence, she let out a scream and dashed out of the pantry, straight to the lobby, pushing him aside as the result. "Aish, this woman. She really make my blood boil. What does she think I am? Vampire?" He thought.

Due to the push, his ramen spilled all over and he regretfully picked up the bits and pieces back into the cup. "Pity you, ramen. You did nothing wrong. That crazy woman is to blame."