Chapter 1

Perfect Ending

CL

"Oh gosh, I'm gonna be late!" She jumped out of the bed, ignoring the disheveled look as she passed by the mirror. 5 minutes later, she came out from the bathroom, feeling refreshed as she fipped her hair to the other side. Her nickname during high school was Queen of Quick Shower. She would spend less than 10 minutes in the bathroom, during any stayovers or camps in school. Some doubted whether did she ever really shower during those times but she didn't care what other people were trying to say. "Aja, aja, CHAELIN, Fighting!" Her mantra everyday, in front of the mirror before she set off to work. As the clock approached 8am sharp, she opened the door and walked out a brand new of oozing confidence each day.

 

Soo Hyuk

'Ya, Soo Hyuk-ah, wake up. It's time to go to work. There's meeting later!' Hs brother went out of the room soon after. 20 minutes later, he went in to see he was not at his bed. He looked down and saw a croissant looking shape, wrapped with the blanket. He shook his head and he carried him up to his bed. Then, he unrolled the blanket, causing him to roll in the other direction and fell off the bed, hard to the floor. "Hyung!!" he shouted. "I'm sure this childish, but I'll do anything to make you wake up." he said. He roamed around his room with his half-closed eyes trying to find something. "Ya, what are you finding? Aren't you supposed to bath?" he asked. He finally reached his wardrobe and took out his clothes. Suddeny, he his shirt and pulled down his pants. He turned around. "Hyung, are you gonna stand there, watch me strip, look this beautiful body of mine?? Maybe you should admire  bit. Shape up your body like mine." He smiled at his own half-awake joke. "There's nothing else for me to see. Araseo, I'll wait outside. I'll give you 30minutes. Come out quick." he closed the door behind him.

Surprisingly, he came out just 5 minutes after. "You do not need to bathe?" he asked. "I naturally smells good. Let's go."

 

He was discussing work relatd stuff with his hyung in the car. Meanwhile, Chaelin was waiting for her bus. Then, she saw a kid in the trolley, playing with his toy. However, it dropped and she went over, gave it back to him. She loved kids very much. She played with the kid and did some funny faces to make him laugh. Soo Hyuk casually turned to his left. At that time, it was red light. He saw the back view of Chaelin and was awestruck with how beautiful it was, even though he didn't get to see her face. Her hair, her clothes, her skin color. To him, every part of her just matched and she's likeable to see. His eyes fixd upon her. His head seemed to freeze as he didn't respond to his brother's voice. He was very much much mesmerized by her.

 

Soo Hyuk's P.O.V
"So you are saying what I said previously were bunch of lies? Indeed I saw a woman, but did I freeze? I know it sounded stupid but i happened to sprain my neck at that moment. Don't believe me? You have to believe me. She's not my love at first sight." He blinked repeatedly.