Chapter 8

Perfect Ending

Soo Hyuk's P.O.V

I really regretted my words. It was cheesy and I didn't even think I will say those to her. But those words does explained what my heart says. Yeah, so cheesy, much more than a cheesy pizza. Ok, lame but those words were so cringe-worthy. No, i don't regret confessing to her, but look guys, i mean GUYS out there. It's super cheesy. Ah, I'm so embarassed.
 

Chaerin woke up early the next day. Never in her life she woke up as early as 5am just to prepare her lunchbox and some treats for her colleagues later. As she was preparing, she was rapping/singing her way through, changing the lyrics to suit herself & him.

[ I’m every guy's hot crush
A rush that makes your heart beat faster
Pretty unnies like me
Because I'll become prettier if he likes me

He love me cuz im hot
He love me cuz im bold
He love me cuz im real
He love me cuz I kill (x2) ]

 "Are you crazy? 5am and you are singing very loudly out of nowhere. Please go back to sleep." Her mum turned walked back to her room. She giggled. That time her phone vibrated. She received a message from him. 

[Message from Vampire Namchin..]

She smiled as she read his message.

"My dear girlfriend. Are you awake? I just showered. I'll text you when I've reached. Make sure you don't eat anything heavy!"

Her phone vibrated again.

"Please tie your long hair too. T^T"

Both agreed to meet and go out for a jog before going to work. She noticed that he has been making her run continously for the past half an hour yet he didn't display a tinge of tiredness or whatsoever. "Ya, aren't we gonna stop and rest for a while?" she asked and frowned. He smiled. "A bit more. You need to shed some weight, I realized. Those drumsticks legs." Her eyes widened and she stopped. "Ya, Lee Soo Hyuk. Why are you commenting on my legs. They look just right to me. Are you criticizing my legs? Orh!" She came close to him and smile. "You're jealous that my so-called drumstick legs will attract those men's attention, right?" He forced out a short laughter. "My dear namchin, please. My drumsticks legs are yummy enough for now & who was the one who forced me out for an early joh just because he does it every morning. Come on, I'm hungry. Let's go and grab something."

"I'll come fetch you later." he said. "Are you driving?" she asked. He nodded. "I usually take the subway, if everyday you're gonna drive me to work, I'll be spoilt. Hmm, how about we go together riding the subway? Ottae? Ottae? How about that?" He stared at her. "I know someone rich like you lives life differently from people like me. So, I want you to reach to me, through these little things." she explained. "What are you talking about? It's not like all my life, I've never take any other forms of transports before. I'm not bloody rich like some Young Master. Just, a little, you know." he cleared his throat. "So...ok, let's ride the subway to work together. Anyway, are we going to tell others about us?" She really have lots of requests.

 

Soo Hyuk's P.O.V

I don't know whether I entertained her a little tad too much. She's become more naggy and asking a lot of questions, requesting a lot of favors from me. JUST A FEW DAYS AFTER WE GET TOGETHER. Never in my life do I think what's gonna happen tomorrow, with her. Riding the subway, well, ehem my body metabolism is high. I'm gonna shed lots of weight and gain a lot of muscles in my legs from walking, standing and walking again. Thanks to her. She should be the one who must lose those weights, not me. Sigh pie.


They behaved normally as they entered the compound. He couldn't help but keep smiling at her gleefully. At the lobby, he was surprised to see their colleagues and their eyes met. They greeted him and Soo Hyuk looked at them, flashed a quite awkward smile which left them bewildered. Chaerin stood a little further from him. In the lift, the atmosphere was so awkward that Soo Hyuk and Chaerin closed their eyes, hoping the lift will go reach the floor faster while the others were reminded of the super out of nowhere smile they saw a while ago. When the lift opened, Soo Hyuk fastened his speed and walked off first, ignoring the rest, including Chaerin. "Did you see that? How in zillion years did I get to see that smile? HE. ACTUALLY. SMILE." one of the female colleague exclaimed. Chaerin rolled her eyes slightly as she continued to hear her colleagues fantasizing about her boyfriend.

"Chaerin-sshi, come to my office." He called for her. 

When she entered, he pulled her into a tight embrace. "That was so NERVEWRECKING. OMG, CHAERIN-ah!!." Chaerin just smiled and laughed as they took some time to enjoy the embrace. "You are so cute, heh. People outside there are talking about you, imagining you to be their boyfriend, tell me how should I endure when they are talking about my boyfriend." she said. "Should I tell? Hmm, nah. The time is not right I think. Let's give them and us a bit more time." He looked at his watch. "Ok, it's going to 9 soon. Let's be professional. Chaerin-sshi!" She stood straight but still tried to contain her excitement as she listened to his talking. "Chaerin-sshi, pay attention." he warned. She pouted like a lil' kid. He looked at her. "Chaerin-sshi.." She looked up. He sent her a flying kiss with that deadpan expression which she didn't know how to react & just grabbed the invisible flying kiss and placed it at her lips. She smiled. "Is that enough to gain your concentration? Now, go back to your desk." He looked at her for a while before resuming his work.

She distributed the homemade treats to her colleagues and they looked happy. Her colleague sitting in front of her realized that she didn't go in and offer them to GM Lee. "That guy doesn't need it." Her casual words got their attention. "Eh? But he's our GM.." Chaerin realized she said the wrong words. She scratched her hair and told him that he don't eat such stuff. "I mean, he doesn't look like he would eat such stuff so i didn't offer him. So.. what if I offer him, I think I'll be reprimanded in the end." she tried to cook up some explanation. Not satisfied, she added. "Furthermore, I heard rumors that he don't eat a lot of things. No wonder he look so gaunt and thin but his build is quite good." She was talking not realizing Soo Hyuk was standing behind her. Everyone who was listening to her, slowly broke off the eye contact and resumed their work. "Lee Chaerin-sshi, we need to talk. Bring those treats in." Chaerin did a regretful expression and dragged herself into his room yet again.

"That's naughty of you to speak ill of me behind my back." He turned behind. Chaerin tried to defend herself. "I was trying..um you know." Then, Soo Hyuk took one of the treats and shove it into his mouth. "How could you not give me not even one. I DO eat these stuff occasionally." He looked at her as he chewed. "Taste awesome. I guess it will taste better like this." He leaned in front and gave her a kiss on the lips. Second kiss in his office behind those closed doors, she put her arms around his neck and gladly accepted his kiss. 


Chaerin's P.O.V

Well maybe that's the only way for him to shut me up, with a kiss. Knowing that his kisses can cause a big stir in me. I badmouthed my own boyfriend for the sake of trying not to be caught by anyone yet he overheard those words and I felt bad. But seeing him eating those treats I did and praised, in addition with that kiss, I felt so appreciated by someone, for that first time and I'm thankful. My namchin is so endearing.

Soo Hyuk's P.O.V

Well, truthfully speaking, I couldn't endure anymore. Her lips are so kissable & no kid, the treats tasted better when I kiss her. I know I'm weird but she is really one of a kind. Telling other people that I don't eat a lot of stuff. Hey that's a secret meant to be between us. Since she said whenever I kiss her, she'll become abnormal, this is a punishment for her. Ok, not exactly a punishment. Honestly, when a man kisses you, is it a punishment? More like a joy. Hehe.

 

Lol, I got the sudden idea of using 2ne1's Crush lyrics when she was singing.
Anyway, I truly adore this couple together. Ship them ^^
Namchin = Namja Chingu = Boyfriend