Chapter 3

Perfect Ending

Soo Hyuk's P.O.V

"honestly, things didn't just end there that night. A while later a security guard appeared and attempted to hit me until I showed my ID card. How could she tell him that I'm a 'thing' that was lingering in the pantry? She better don't show up on front of my face again.

 

Chaerin asked her colleague if they knew anyone with a pale-looking face working in the company. "You mean GM Lee? Lee Soo Hyuk?" he asked. "Such a guy really exist? Daebak!" she exclaimed. Then she realized they were referring him as he general manager. She face palmed. "He's known for being so handsome with those unique features we called it vampiric look. Honestly, he's a vampire living in a human body. How could such perfect human exist?" another colleague has always been mesmerized by his looks. Chaerin was a new employee in the company so she didn't know much about the people and the board of directors too. 

 

CL's P.O.V

"I'm dead. He's the general manager of the company. I literally O.M.G when I heard that. I actually pushed my superior and mistook him for a vampire which don't exist at all. I need to do something. What should I do? Going to his office and apologize is akin to admitting all that happened was my fault. But he's clearly at fault too for appearing out of nowhere, showing me that kind of face. I heard he's cold, rumors has it that he can fire anyone straight away if he doesn't like the way they work. Terrible. Ahjusshi, spare some empathy."

 

"Mr Choi, sit down." His secretary of 5 years sat down. "I think you've heard that our company is currently doing some reformations." He nodded. "I know you have been working with me for 5 years and I appreciate your hard work, but it has been decided by the board that your contract terminates with effect from tomorrow." His tone was quite reluctant. His secretary gave a tiny smile. "It's ok, GM Lee, I had expected this since the reformation started. I'm glad to serve you for the past 5 years." he said. Soo Hyuk told him that he secured a job for him in another company and persuaded him to give a try. 

"What are you saying, Manager Kim? You are saying I'll be promoted to GM Lee's secretary? What the hell? She blurted out accidentally. She cussed and cursed whenever she felt angry and bewildered. "Ms Chaerin, please tone down your words." She quickly apologized. "I'm not sure but you are chosen among the staff in the finance team. It's very weird indeed but since this was his decision, we'll respect it."

 

CL's P.O.V

"what is he trying to do with me? From just a normal worker, I'm now someone secretary, that bloody vampire's secretary. What actually does he want from me. Is he trying to seek revenge because I actually called the security guard up to hit him? I can't think of any reasons why he did so. My nightmare actually may start from now."

 

Soo Hyuk and his ex-secretary walked into the lift, at the 23rd floor. Both of them we're on the the way to a restaurant as he requested for a treat before he pack his stuff the following day. The lift stopped at 22nd and the door opened. Both were surprised to see each other, SH pretended to be cool and resumed his conversation with him. She entered and stood in front of him. "Are you happy? I mean, you really like to see me being tortured just because of a mistake I did." SH continued to look at her, no idea what she was talking about. "I'm sorry Miss but..." She in midst of the sentence. "I know you are angry that I pushed you and called the security up to beat you but you can't treat me like this." She shouted at him, unable to control her anger.

"Sadako-sshi, do you have any idea what are you talking about now? Cause I have no idea why are you shouting at me. Is what you are facing now is related to me? Are you having some kind of pissed off day, that you vented all those at me? Ya, what are you? He stared at her, his face just inches away.

"I'm YOUR SOON TO BE SECRETARY." That revelation startled him at that moment. He looked at her, continuously blinked in silence.

 

Soo Hyuk's P.O.V

Since when did I make her my secretary? Holly, why why why why! I can't believe of all people, I chose her. This is seriously a mistake. I can't possibly fire her, making it look bad on me. I have an image to portray too. So yeah, there you go. Sadako and Edward Cullen will join forces from tomorrow onwards.