The girls ||

My Only One

NOBODY POV 

The bell which stated the start of the first period rang. Everyone seperated and went to their own classes. Although eunji was one year younger than jieun, they were still in the same grads. Eunji's parents forced jieun to stay one year in ths same grade to protect her. 

"Jiyeon-hakksaeng, please follow me to the teacher's room." Mrs lee gestured for jiyeon. Jiyeon nodded her head and followed after. 

" ok, so i wanted to tell you that there will be a new student joining our class next week." Mrs lee flipped through the student's paticulars and pointed at it. Jiyeon took a close look and felt that he looked like an . "And i want you to be his buddy, he's from new york so get along well." mrs lee continued. 

"Bwoo! Why me?" jiyeon protested. "You are ths best student in my class and i feel like you would do a good job!" Mrs lee clapped her hands together. "but.." " No buts, its settled then. Gomawo jiyeon-hakksaeng" Mrs lee cut jiyeon off before she could say anything. 

*Aish, why me. I have a bad feeling about this * jiyeon thought as she walked around looking at the floor. Suddenly someone crept up behind jiyeon's back. That person tapped jiyeon's shoulder but when jiyeon turned the person tapped on the other shoulder, when jiyeon turned to the front she jumped after seeing that it was soojung who played the joke.

"UNNIE! why are you so sad?" Soojung said as she linked arms with jiyeon. "Ani, just a little bit tired." Jiyeon rubbed ber neck awkwardly. *Aigoo, this girl never fails to cheer me up.*

The first day of school finally ended. Eunji and jieun immediately rushed out of their classroom as soon as the bell rang. They soon reached the place where they agreed to meet with soojung and jiyeon. 

"How was the first day of school girls?" Jiyeon looked over the girls. "Bad." They replied except for soojung who kept a poker face. "Wae?" Jiyeon blinked. No one said anything. "Ya, are you guys not going to care about unni anymore? Eunji, you first." Jiyeon pointed at eunji. "I havent seen baekhyun oppa for the whole day! hmph! " eunji whined. Just as she said that, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around eunji's waist from the back. Eunji jumped a little but calmed down after smelling the familiar scent. 

"Guess whose this~" that person whispered into eunji's ear. "BAEKHYUN-OPPA! " Eunji turned around and kissed his cheek.  "Oppa, you look so handsome in uniform~" Eunji said as she scanned her boyfriend from head to toe and then linking their arms together. 

"Ehem. " Soojung fake coughed. " We are still here you know. Didnt have to let us be your lightbulb" she said as she imitated a lightbulb. "Ting~, a lightbulb here." Everyone laughed. Soon,  baekhyun pulled eunji away saying they were off for a date and without even letting the others have a chance to speak, they already disappeared.  Soon after, soojung's new target, kim jisung also came to pick her up for a date. Now it was just jiyeon and jieun. 

"Jieun-ah, " jiyeon started. "Hmm?" " Why did you say your day was bad, what happened?" Jiyeon looked over at jieun.  "Nothing much, its just that, i...i.. broke up with sungbin" jieun's voice was already muffled by this time. Jiyeon could tell that she was crying. 

Sungbin was jieun's boyfriend and jiyeon had always felt that he wasnt a good guy but since jieun really loved him, she had never said anything. "But why, i thought you guys were doing well?" Jiyeon said as she comforted the by then already had her face wet in tears jieun. 

==============================================================================================

AUTHOR'S TIME 

Honestly idk how many people are still reading this but yea again if you are reading until here i love you human haha. Just a short update to continue the previous chapter. Please comment suscribe and votee. Comments are my vitamins heheh. Anyway i havent planned out the next chapter so it will probably yake a longer time to upload so please bear with mee.  So, bbyong.

SIGNING OFF, 

Dreamz ✌