The girls

My Only One

"Unnie ppaliwa!" Eunji called out to ber sister who was still in her room. 

"Arasso,why do we even need to go to school so early?" Jieun , complained as she stepped out of her room. Eunji as usual being the excited one, linked arms with jieun and dragged her out of the house, grabbing a sandwich on the way.

" Anneyong appa, umma!" both of them called out as they walked out of the house. As usual their parents said bye and smiled sweetly to eunji while on the other hand gave jieun a death glare which showed the words "better take care of her" on their faces. Jieun nodded slightly while eunji simply skipped out of the house. 

Jieun , was an orphan. Her father left her at the age of nine. She was taken care of by her mother.until, one day her last kin on the earth also passed away. At the age of 12, she was left alone in this world without anyone . She was then entrusted to her mother's good friend to be taken care of. Thats where she met eunji and her parents. However eunji's parents treated her very cruelly. Jieun could only wear clothes where eunji has worn before Everything that jieun used were used by eunji before. However, jieun, never felt unhappy about all these for some reason. No matter what she had to give up to her sister she would.

EUNJI POV 

Today was the first day of school. *Kyaa cant wait to see baekhyun oppa in school uniform i bet he would look so god damn handsome. I sure have a good taste in guys* 

I looked over at unnie after i heard a sigh coming from her direction. "Unnie, wae?"  I said as i nudged her arm. I saw unnie jump a little before turning to me and giving me a 'im ok' smile. I knew she was not okay, i saw the look my parents gave her this morning i bet she is bothered about that.  I decided not to ask anymore as i knew that she would not tell me no matter what. 

JIEUN POV 

*aigoo, why must appa and umma treat me like this* i thought and let out a sigh unknowingly. 

Eunji heard that and immediately asked me what happen. I mentally facepalmed myself and gave her a fake smile. I knew she sensed something wrong but it went away immediately as we reached the schoolgate and saw jiyeon waving happily at us. Eunji immediately ran to jiyeon and hugged her tightly. Jiyeon smiled and hugged back. After that eunji started telling jiyeon about everything that happened to her during the break. After chatting for awhile more, i just realised that soojung was not here .

 "Yah, where is soojung? She is seldom late though. " i tip-toed and looked around. Eunji and jiyeon heard that and started looking for soojung too. 

At a far end we saw a group of guys surrounding a petite girl. Looking at that girl closer we saw that she was actually soojung. But as usual we were not suprised nor amused. Although it was only the first day at school, soojung has already a few bouquets of flowers in her hands. "I wonder whoose her next target." Jiyeon said jokingly. After long,  soojung finally came over to our side. 

SOOJUNG POV 

"Aish, jinja, why cant they just leave me alone." I scoffed as i walked over to my unnies. 

If he wasnt handsome i would have already slapped him. Urgh, who does he think he is to put his arm around my shoulder and mess up my hair. I waved to unnies and im pretty sure i saw jiyeon giving me a look. But whatever i dont really care. 

" Whoose that? " eunji said with a pedo face as she linked arms with me. "Bwo?" I blinked. 

"Dont act innocent, jung soojung , you think i didnt see it?" Eunji argued. 

"Aishh, arasso, arasso, kim jisung, 3rd grade, plays basketball and does well in his studies. Happy now? " i smiled scarstically and walked off. 

JIYEON POV

I saw soojung acting chummy with a guy and i scoffed. I really dont understand why she must be like this. Why must she go around breaking people's heart like its nothing. And dont the guys think also, shes jung soo jung, the school's biggest playgirl. How can anyone in the right mind still fall in love with her.

===========================================================

AUTHOR'S TIME 

Hope you guys like sorry if its short or boring but please bear with me it will get better as it goes on, promise. Anyways, special thanks to the people who subscribed(i cant tag cause i dont know how to) but please continue to comment, subscribe and vote ! If youre reading until here you are awesome! love you awesome readers ❤

SIGNING OFF,

Dreamz ✌