Chapter 10

My Only One

CHAPTER 10

NOBODY POV

While Kai and Soojung were still talking things out at the garden, Sehun was busy trying to get away from Hyemi's grasp. Through out the whole competition, Hyemi had been clunging on to Sehun's arm not letting him even have the chance to talk to Jiyeon. Sehun finally managed to break away from Hyemi using the hot weather as his excuse. He went to the toilet and left Jiyeon with Baekhyun and Eunji, not forgetting the Queenkas. Baekhyun and Eunji were still in their little bubble that seemed to block out every single thing from the outside world. They were so into each other that they didnt even realise Jiyeon's face getting paler and paler by second. She felt giddy but didnt wanted to trouble Eunji and Baekhyun so she simply ignored it thinking that it would get better after awhile, and that was the problem with Jiyeon, she is the type of girl that refused to be pitied on and always relied on herself no matter what happen and the problem was her stubborness always led to serious consequences like now. 

Jiyeon had fainted on the floor after Hyemi bumped into her by accident, or not. What Hyemi didnt expect was for Jiyeon to collapse after a slight shove that was a little to hard but definitely not strong enough to knock a person down. Hyemi backed away in shock and allowed Jiyeon to collapse to the floor causing quite a scene. Sehun walked out of the toilet feeling a little more refreshed and with a new determination to keep Hyemi's hands off him. That was when he saw everything, Hyemi giving Jiyeon a shove and Jiyeon looking more pale than ever and collapsing to the floor almost immediately after the shove. Sehun immediately ran over to Jiyeon's side as fast as his legs could take him. He shoved past the crowd that had surrounded around the scene and got beside Jiyeon. Eunji and baekhyun were shocked as well and Baekhyun who was calmer than Eunji fished out his phone and dialed the emergency number only to fail with his hands that were trembling terribly. Sehun was shaking Jiyeon's body vigourously ,shouting her name and asking her to wake up. He put a finger under Jiyeon's nose and paryed hard that she was still alive. He let out a sigh of relief when he realised that Jiyeon was still breathing and she most probably fainted. But still he wasnt totally relieved. He himself also didnt know what he was doing but in a moment of anxiousness, he scooped the unconscious Jiyeon up in bridal style and immediately headed for the medical office. His heart was beating rapidly out of worry and he mentally cursed himself for leaving Jiyeon alone. 

Soojung and Jieun heard the news and immediately rushed over to the medical office. The three of them arrived at the same time. Thats right, three, D.O asked to accompony Jieun after knowing what happened. He was also worried for Jieun after seeing how panicky she was. They ran into the medical office and saw Eunji and Sehun on each sides of the bed that Jiyeon was on and Baekhyun was beside Eunji holding her hand and her back to comfort her. Sehun was staring at Jiyeon so worriedly that if someone didnt know them, they would think that they were dating. Jieun rushed over to Jiyeon's side, pulling D.O along while Soojung stood there in shock. What she didnt realise was that Kai was also there but standing at a corner instead. He smiled lightly to himself when he saw the lolipop in Soojung's hands, grateful that she didnt throw it away and somehow accepted his apology. 

Slowly, Jiyeon stirred and the first person to realise this was surprisingly Sehun, he saw her  hands move a little and whispered," she's awake." Not daring to speak loudly , afraid that Jiyeon would be annoyed. Jiyeon's eyes fluttered open and the first person she saw was no doubt Sehun, given the fact that he was staring so intently at Jiyeon that it would be impossible for her to not notice him the moment she woke up. Everybody slowly started to surround Jiyeon, asking questions of concern. Kai stood beside Soojung and that was when she realised that Kai was there too. Her eyes widened alittle and she stared at him, her hands moving to her pocket and shoving the lolipop in. Kai didnt realise anything and focused on Jiyeon instead, Soojung also got over the slight shock and started being concerned about Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon was allowed to be released once her IV drip was over but by then it would be around nighttime already. The rest had to go and Jiyeon didnt mind. Sehun offered to stay with her and take care of her since she was still his partner afterall. The rest bid their goodbyes and went off, leaving Sehun and Jiyeon. It was still a few more hours before the IV drip was finished and they were talking halfway when their conversation ended with Sehun falling asleep. Jiyeon scanned his features and smiled slightly, she remembered the day when she first saw Sehun and chuckled softly to herself, not wanting to wake Sehun. Who knew that he actually is such a caring guy. She remembered when Sehun stood up for her against the queenkas that afternoon and when he picked her up and sent her to the medical office. 

To be honest she was still a little conscious at that time and could still feel and hear things but softly. She muttered a soft thank you and covered Sehun with one of the extra blankets and slowly drifted off to sleep as the effects of the IV drip kicked in. 

After awhile, both of them were waken up by the nurse that they could go now, but before the nurse could wake Jiyeon up, Sehun gestured for the nurse to let her sleep awhile longer. He just couldnt bear to wake her up given how peacefully she was sleeping. *She's looks like an angel* Sehun thought to himself with a small smile plastered on his face as he analyzed Jiyeon's facial features. He even dared to pull a fews strands of her behind her ear. He chuckled to himself lightly when Jiyeon mumbled alittle like she was sleep talking. *Cute* he thought.

After that incident the next few days at school went on smoothly without anything huge happening except that Jiyeon and Sehun certainly became much more closer and there were even rumours going around that both of them were actually dating. However none of them tried to clear the misunderstanding for god knows why. Eunji and Baekhyun were still acting like two lovebirds like always and Jieun and D.O were progressing well too. The only problem left was Soojung and Kai, they got closer than before due to the fact that they had similar groups of friends that always hung out together but they still gave each others glares now and then when they werent in a good mood. After what Kai said to Soojung, it appears as if Soojung changed a little from her usual playgirl ways and she didnt bother going to flirt with others either anymore more. Kai was also surprised with Soojung's change and thought to himself if it was perhaps due to him but always mentally facepalmed himself when thought about it again. 

The next main event that was happening in the school was the cca fair. 

In this school, it was special, everyone got to choose a new cca each year and unlike other cca fairs that were held by students, this cca fair was held by the teachers in charge of the respective ccas. Student-teacher interaction, they call it. Everyone were talking about what cca's to choose and all. Including our main charcters of this story. Every single person were looking forward to seeing the cca fairs. 

*Who knows what might happen this cca fair, feels like it going to be interesting.* Kai thought in his head while looking at the teachers preparing the booths for the cca fair. 

==================================================================================================================

AUTHOR'S TIME

HELLO!! Update with lots of seyeon moments inside for the majority of my subscribers that are seyeon shippers. Hope you guys like this chapter as lots of effort was put in and i did this with a headache. Please subscribe comment and vote! I appreciate them alot! Thank you for reading and your support! 

Dreamz ✌