Chapter 11

My Only One

Chapter 11

Nobody POV

It was finally the day of the cca fair as mentioned everyone was allowed to choose a new cca that year. There were also booths set up for students to try out the ccas. As usual Soojung entered the school with guys following her, Eunji came to school with Baekhyun today instead, Jieun was walking behind the couple when Kyungsoo ran to catch with her, which was a hard feat because of his short legs. As he walked beside her he realised that her both ears were plugged in with earpiece and he just continued to walk quietly behind her without letting her know. He smiled at her cuteness as she nodded her head to the music. Meanwhile Jiyeon was already in school and helping the teachers out with the final preparations of the cca booths. 

Jiyeon was carrying a whole box of props for the drama cca booth and her weak arms were shaking and she was struggling even when walking. Sehun was walking past when he saw her panting hard and even struggling to wipe off her sweat. He pulled out his napkin walked over and put it over jiyeon's face and taking over the huge box of props. "Why are standing there, at least tell me where these go "Sehun whined when he saw that Jiyeon was standing there fanning herself. She rushed over while replaying his new york accent again and again in her mind.

All of Soojung's friends were all nowwhere to be seen. Her fans slowly dispersed and went off in their own directions now leaving Soojung alone. She walked into the canteen only to meet Kai's eyes which were looking at her. She raised an eyebrow and walked past him while pulling out her lolipop that he gave her. her orginal plan was to walk past and unwrap the wrapper fabulously and just be glam infront of Kai. But in reality she struggled so hard trying to pull the wrapper apart, using all types of methods. She looked at Kai who was laughing at her by then and huffed before secretly shoving the lolipop back into her pocket. Kai saw everything and took out his own lolipop unwrapping it and walked over to Soojung pushing the lolipop at her lips which were pouting when she looked up. For that moment there Kai actually thought she was cute, just for that moment. He streched out his hand afterwards asking for a replacment for his lolipop, and miraculously Soojung understood and took out her lolipop and put it on his hand before walking away. Kai smiled at their interaction without any words . 

As Soojung walked away her friends which were all missing suddenly all came back at once from three different directions. Jieun and Kyungsoo were coming from what seemed like the rooftop's directions, Jiyeon and Sehun coming from where the cca booths were held and drenched in sweat while Baekhyun and Eunji were sweet as ever coming from the backyard with their faces flushed and a new necklance on Eunji's neck. Soojung sighed and thought to herself as she looked at her friends all slowly finding their other half and back at herself which is so experienced yet so inexperienced at the same time in love.

Afterawhile, everyone was finally settled in the school's hall before the start of the cca fair. Everyone had changed to their athlethic attires and damn the kingkas were looking so hot. Eunji's eyes went to Baekhyun. Jieun's eyes went to Kyungsoo and Jiyeon's eyes went to Sehun. What no one expected was for Soojung to actually sneak a peek at Kai. And Kai to sneak a peek back.

As soon as the principal annouced the start of the cca fair everyone spreaded in different directions. With the kingkas following after Baekhyun which dragged everyone to follow his girlfriend and the Queenkas following after the Kingkas wanting to get into the same cca as them. The pairs got formed again, this time with Kai and Soojung walking side by side not exchanging any conversation but in both of their hearts everything just felt so right and peaceful at that time and as if they understood each other's thoughts they turned to each other and actually for the first time did not have any sense of tension or hatred in the eye contact. 

Jiyeon and Sehun were in the meantime talking ever so fluently in english and Sehun showing of his New York accent  and Jiyeon falling deeper and deeper for Sehun without herself knowing it. 

Jieun and Kyungsoo were 2 mature people and already figured out their feelings for each other and were actually flirting and having fun talks with one another. Ocassionally even whispering, ruffling of hair and to the extent of accidentally holding hands when a bicycle was coming. 

Eunji and Baekhyun were all smiles with Baekhyun taking care of Eunji making sure she wasnt feeling hot and wiping of her sweat for her. Such a sweet couple.

This cca fair was definitely going to be a love filled one.

=========================================================