Chapter 7

My Only One

SOOJUNG POV

*O.M.G. Did that just seriously happen? * I thought to myself while dropping my jaw. So many weird events happening today. Firstly, the most annoying guy in the world actually helped me, next, Jiyeon walks away with some random guy named Sehun and now D.O is actually pulling Jieun away from Sungbin?! And their hands are even held! What is going on?! I calmed myself down before walking over to Eunji who was also shocked with what we had just seen. By this time Jieun and D.O already disappeared from our sight. Who knows where they went. 

Kai returned to the table just then. As expected the moment he saw me he glared at me. I glared back not wanting to lose, a staring contest somehow started. I was getting more and more irritated with his smirks and was about to shout at him when Eunji suddenly pulled me away, breaking the eye contact between me and Kai, or should I say the annoying guy. 

"Unnie, why did you pull me away?!" I said frustratedly and stomped off, unknowingly venting my anger on Eunji. As the kind person Eunji was, she simply laughed it off and headed for her class. I headed for mine too and surprisingly the hardworking student Jieun actually missed this class and D.O was missing too. Something smells fishy.

JIEUN POV

Kyungsoo oppa continued to hold my hand and we continued to run without a destination. Being the usual me that has really poor stamina I soon started panting hard and coughing. Kyungsoo oppa turned to look at me and smiled. He brought me to the rooftop, a place i never knew we could enter. 

I collapsed after I stepped onto the rooftop. Kyungsoo oppa simply laughed and walk away. But when he was about to walk away, my hand followed his direction and we realised we were still holding hands. We looked at our hands then to each other then back to our hands and finally pulling away shyly. Kyungsoo oppa and I were both looking in opposite directions. 

"Erm, so whose that guy that you wanted to escape from so badly?" Kyungsoo oppa started and we walked towards the railings. 

"Hmm, he's my, urm, ex boyfriend." I hesitated a little at the last part and leaned down on railing. 

"Ahh, why do you hate him so much? He looks really annoying though." Kyungsoo oppa said and rolled his eyes dramatically. 

I laughed at his actions and he smiled back, ruffling my hair at the same time. I blushed a little and stopped my laughter while looking away. Kyungsoo oppa panicked a little and started asking me if he did anything wrong and that he was sorry. I turned back to him and laughed heartily when I saw his scared expression, not realising how close our faces were. When I finally managed to open my eyes after all the laughing I realised our distance and my eyes widened. I saw kyungsoo oppa's eyes widening also and we pulled away at the same time. 

Once again, the awkward atmosphere started again. 

"You still havent answered my question." Kyungsoo oppa started again while faking a cough. 

"Bwo?" I looked over giving him a confused look. 

"Ya pabo, the part where I asked you about why you hate him. Remember?" Kyungsoo oppa said. 

"Ahh, you sure you wanna know? its going to be  longggg story you know." I purposely emphasised on the word longgggg to make sure that he really knew that it was longgggg. 

Kyungsoo oppa nodded his head. 

"Thats basically the reason why I hate him." I finished with a satisfied smile, happy with the story I had said. 

I turned to look at Kyungsoo oppa only to find him already sleeping. I shook my head and looked back to the front, laughing a little. Suddenly his head slid and landed on my lap that was crossed. I jumped a little but he wasnt woken up. I scanned his side profile and a smile crept to my face unknowingly. I wiped off the smile and looked around, realising that there wasnt anyone around, I decided to go to sleep. And indeed , I fell asleep.

D.O/KYUNGSOO POV

I was listening to Jieun's story when I unknowingly fell asleep. When I reopened my eyes again, I was met with the sleeping face of a girl. She looked so perfect just then. *Ya! What are you thinking Kyungsoo! She is just your friend at most!* I scolded myself in my head. 

I then realised that I was lying on her lap and decided to get up. I did it slowly to not wake her up. I just couldnt wake her up seeing how peaceful she is when sleeping. I got up and looked over at jieun. I realised that she was sleeping in a way which made her neck twist, sensing how uncomfortable she may be, I moved closer and slowly I pushed her head down to my shoulders and put my hand over her shoulders to make her more comfortable. I saw how she snuggled in and a smile appeared on her face which somehow also made me smile too. We stayed like this for no one knows how long. Thankfully no one came up to the rooftop and we were not disturbed.

NOBODY POV

It was now the last period of the day and Jieun still wasnt in class. No one knew where she went and somehow D.O had not been attending his classes either. Soojung, Eunji and Jiyeon were in the same class now. Of course Jieun was in this class also. 

"Ok class we are going to rearrange the seating arrangement so please pack your stuff and leave your seats. This time you guys will be sitting in boy-girl seating ok?" the teacher said. 

Everyone simply nodded except for Eunji, who was scared that her boyfriend might be jealous. Since Jiyeon was Sehun's partner they were arranged to seat together at the front row and as unlucky as Jiyeon can be the Queenkas were sitting behind her which meant she wasnt going to get a good time studying. Eunji was also arranged to sit with some random guy. 

Now Soojung was the only one left which did not have a seat. Just then someone opened the door and entered. Upon seeing face Soojung was immediately irritated. It was no other then Kai, the annoying . 

"Ah! Kai you come at the right time! Soojung, you will be seating with Kai arasso? At the back of the class, please help him with his studies ok?" The teacher said and shoo-ed Soojung and Kai away. 

They walked over to their seats reluctantly. They pulled out their chairs and sat down with a thump they crossed their arms and looked in different directions. Jieun was arranged to seat with D.O, the guy that pulled her away. 

After the teacher left, everyone started talking to their new seating partner even Jiyeon and Sehun were talking. All except for Soojung and Kai. Everyone was talking about them since one of them was a kingka while the other was a famous playgirl. There was no doubt that they sure looked good together. 

When everyone was in a good mood, the teacher re entered realising that she had forgot something. 

"Oh and ya, next week will be the sports carnival, every class needs to chose two representive, a boy and a girl to represent them and they wil also be having a photoshoot to get pictures for the class flag. Any volunteers?" The teacher finished. 

Everyone looked over to Soojung and Kai and pointed at them. "Soojung and kai it is! please work well together arasso?" The teacher said and walked off.Both of them looked at each other and rolled their eyes. 

*This isnt going to be fun.* Both of them thought in their head. 

==================================================================================================================

AUTHOR'S TIME

Hi! Another update cause i was excited. This chapter and the previous one is more to jieun,kyungsoo and soojung,kai. To all seyeon lovers dont worry, they will appear again soon! Sorry for any mistakes and if its boring. Thanks to all the new subscribers i really love you guys so much :). By the way, please please please do not unsubscribe afterwards please? It saddens me :( Anyway, thanks for reading!

SIGNING OFF, 

DREAMZ ✌