Chapter 4

My Only One

CHAPTER 4

BAEKHYUN POV

I was on my way home after sending eunji home from our date. I still cant believe i actually kissed her, after 1 year i finally did it! Where did i even get the courage from.

I reached home, headed straight to my bed and dived in. Sure the date was fun but it had its own share of being tiring. I was too tired to care about my homework anymore and decided that i should just copy from my classmates tommorow. I called eunji but she did not pick up I guess she must have been tired too. 

To: Eunji

Hey, baby, i guess you are asleep. Aigoo, sleep well my princess. Hope you enjoyed today and the k-i-ss. Text me when you wake up. Goodnight and goodmorning my dear princess. Love you. Muacks.

From: Baekhyun-oppa

I made sure she was asleep before sending this text , hoping she would wake up with a smile on her face. *Hah, Im such a sweet boyfriend* I thought to myself. Unknowingly I fell into deep slumber, not forgetting that I still had school tommorow. 

NOBODY POV

Today, was the dreaded day for Jiyeon. The buddy that she had a bad feeling of will be meeting her today. Jiyeon sighed while dragging herself to school. Jiyeon scanned the crowd for signs of her friends but did not find them afterall. 

"Ya, Park Jiyeon." Someone said while giving Jiyeon a "pat" that wasnt so gentle on her back. Jiyeon jumped and turned around and realised that it was her most dreaded people to see for that day. They just had to make her day worse. They, were no other than the 3 Queenkas in school.

The queenkas had always hated Jiyeon for the fact that she always up to the teachers and became every teacher's pet. They had chosen her as their target and would pick on her no matter what she did and this wasnt the first time where they confronted and shamed her in the public. No one wanted to offend the queenkas which simply explains why jiyeon would always have to get bullied and no one would stand up for her. Everyone that was close to jiyeon would also get bullied together with her. Thus, jiyeon unlike her bubbly self, was actually very lonely inside. However her current group of friends were different, soojung was famous and had a reputation in school, with many "fans" of her own. Eunji, was the girlfriend of a kingka. Lastly, jieun was rich and had Eunji as her sister. 

"I heard that you are going to take a male student as your buddy next?" One of them said while playing with Jiyeon's curls. 

"Get me his number if he is handsome." The other one tugged on her hair.

"Before I forget, protection fee." The last one, seemingly the leader demanded while putting her hand out. 

"No. I got no money." Jiyeon said firmly. 

The queenkas just laughed scarstically and pulled her bag away from her and dug through her bag for her wallet. Suddenly, Soojung appeared from nowhere and ran to Jiyeon. She glared at the queenkas who were shocked and shouted at them. The queenkas stomped off knowing who Soojung was. They threw the bag on the floor and walked off ,not forgetting to give Jiyeon a rough shove. 

Given Jiyeon's petite size, she almost fell but was caught by a guy that was walking past her just then. Sunlight shined down at her preventing Jiyeon from seeing his face. He stablised Jiyeon and walked away. 

"Unnie, gwenchana? " Soojung said as she fixed Jiyeon's hair. Jiyeon gave a slight smile and headed towards her bag, picking it up and dusting the dirt off.

Soojung's new target Kim Jisung ran over to Soojung and fractically scanned her body and looked for any injuries. The crowd that gathered dispersed and Jiyeon walked away with them while Jisung was still fussing over Soojung. Soojung caught up to Jiyeon with Jisung following closely behind. 

"Cant you leave me alone?" Soojung scoffed. 

"B-but, you are my girlfriend!" Jisung exclaimed. Jiyeon's jaw dropped with Jisung's word. Immediately Jiyeon pulled Soojung away and Soojung signalled for Jisung to leave first. 

"Ya, you guys are together already?!" Jiyeon asked. 

"Hmm." Soojung replied, expressionless. 

"Ya! Shouldnt you be more excited or something?! I mean like, he is Kim Jisung, the Jack-Of-All-Trades! That guy is your boyfriend! Shouldnt you squeal in delight?" Jiyeon emphasised but she turned after her 'speech' only to find Soojung walking way. 

The bell for the first lesson rang and Eunji and Jieun were both late due to their talk the previous night. Jiyeon had math for her first lesson. It was her favourite lesson with her form teacher teaching it. Her hopes were dampened when she remembered that she was going to become a buddy from now on.Jiyeon stood outside her class, took a deep breath and walked in calmly, she walked over to her own seat and plopped down and buried her head in her hands. 

This lesson was however a lonely one, Jiyeon was in a different class from all her friends, Soojung was in the best class, she was in the middle one and Eunji and Jieun were in the bottom class. Not only this, she was in the same class with her hated enemy, the queenkas. Soon the teacher walked into the classroom and following her was a guy, a guy that with no doubt was really handsome. However the way he walked simply showed how arrogant he was, he walked with his arms crossed and head held high, giving off the feeling that everyone was below him. And that was enough to piss jiyeon off. The rest of the class, especially the girls were however spazzing over this new hot guy that was apparently part of the kingka group. Jiyeon knew her time was going to be hard. The class was in a total chaos with all the high pitched squealing. 

"Silence," the teacher said she slammed the book on the table. Everyone soon quietened down and started paying attention. 

"Okay class, this is your new classmate, Oh Sehun-ssi, he will be joining us from today, please take good care of him. Sehun ssi please introduce yourself. " The teacher said and took a step back.

"Hi everyone, my name is Oh Sehun, you can just call me Sehun, I am from new york. I hope that I will have a good time with you all, please take good care of me." Sehun finished with an arrogant smile and took a bow. 

"Oh, and Jiyeon will be your buddy, you can take a seat beside Jiyeon now. Jiyeon ssi please take good care of him." the teacher said and pointed towards Jiyeon's direction. The queenkas looked over at Jiyeon and scoffed. It was a small action that no one would see but Sehun saw it. *Things are going to get interesting now* he thought. 

==================================================================================================================

AUTHOR'S TIME

HIIIII, sorry for the slow updates and im really thankful to anyone thats still reading this. To all the new subscribers thank you soo much. Im sorry if its boring and all but im a new author and im not good in writing so yea. Continue subscribing upvoting and commenting!!