Hello To You, Too

I Love You XO

Minzy's Point of View

 

     Suho-ssi talked to Dara-unnie. I feel uncomfortable. But unnie hasn't recieved any calls or any messages since they pulled out their phones. And I haven't talked to the fullest with the maknaes of Exo. Ayu~ It's already 4:34 in the morning and nobody is alive yet, except for me. Maybe I should check Dara-unnie's phone, but she'll scold me. Oh well, nevermind. 

 

     I shifted at my covers and tidied my bed I opened the door slowly and I felt scared. The moonlight reflected at the translucent curtains and I walked slowly for some water. After I finished, put the glass at the sink and I walk over to Dara-unnie's door. Good news, locked. But it couldn't be Bom-unnie, so it's Chaerin-unnie then. Chaerin-unnie's door creaks, I put a spoonful of oil and pour it over the metal. Good. I opened her door slowly and no creaks were heard. I checked over her phone and typed her password. She tossed and I tiptoed quietly at the opposite side of where she was facing and then, I open up her messages. I quickly open my eyes, she has an unknown number but they already engaged a conversation. I clicked on it until I saw the first message with his name Suho written on it. So he didn't ask for Dara-unnie's number, I smell something fishy. 

 

     I exited and closed the door. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then lying on my bed again. I try to remember that daring move they made yesterday. How I wish it wasn't deleted, but fans would believe it. So I opened up my phone and opened up Twitter. 

 

Chaerin-unnie acted daringly. . . Hoho, grab his collar more, unnie. Fighting!~ #2NE1EXOMnet

 

     Not sure if I were to post this up, but I just couldn't. I clicked the 'Tweet' button then I saw Bom-unnie and Dara-unnie's tweets.

 

Minzy @mingkki21 • 12s

Chaerin-unnie acted daringly. . . Hoho, grab his collar more, unnie. Fighting!~ #2NE1EXOMnet

ExpandReply  Retweet  Favourite   More


Sandara Park @krungy21 • 1 min

Omona, CL-roo. How can you be this y?? Otoke? Their move is dangerous~~ #2NE1EXOMnet 

ExpandReply  Retweet  Favourite   More


Bom Park @haroobomkum • 2 mins

Aigoo, did you even kiss?? I hope not. This will be the end of the world for you T.T Heol! #2NE1EXOMnet

ExpandReply  Retweet  Favourite   More


 

     I swear, it got trending worldwide. We're so dead if sajangnim knew about this. I closed my phone for some minutes and my phone vibrated like crazy. Saying, someone retweeted this, favorited this, and commented this and that. Heol, I cannot. But mostly of them said it with #2NEXOMnet and #ChaeHo at the end of their comments. 2NEXO?? I need research. As I clicked on Google, it showed up the suggestions. 2nexo tumblr, 2nexo fanfic, 2nexo facts, 2nexo facebook, 2nexo instagram, 2nexo wattpad, 2nexo moments, 2nexo allkpop, 2nexo bad education, and 2nexo kpopstarz. Curiosity grabbed me and I just searched the plain 2nexo. Then the reasearches showed up.

 

     I laughed at the pictures because of the pairing. Not because I'm making fun of it, but it's seriously funny.

 

n6rj7j.jpg

 a887e1d8977f11e39014126ce84389f0_8.jpg

 But I seriously laughed.

BcqPfMXCYAAAyVC.jpg:large

      I seriously need a handkerchief to surpress this laughter. Aigoo, Chanyeol-oppa, no matter what happens, will always be a Daraling. Otoke? Nothing. Nothing at all. Overdose is Chanyeol-oppa's song to say that he really loves unnie. But, huh, Dara-unnie just tweeted it a while ago. 3 minutes, meaning when I was just trying to figure out if Suho-oppa is texting unnie. Then Bom-unnie tweeted it when I already read the message. They are awake. Omo. 

 

     I opened up my Instagram. Bom-unnie took a selca with Chanyeol-oppa with #2NE1EXOMnet again and others were saying #2NEXOMnet but this time, some commented #BomYeol. Aigoo-ya. She posted it with a caption of Departing to China tommorow. Huhu, I'll miss you Korea. s/o to @real__PCY! ^.^ . Aigoo-ah, no one can seperate those two when they are together. After 2 hours of waiting, I went up to the terrace to picture the sunrise. It's pretty cold and I can still see the dewdrops on the leaves. Then I looked at the back to see Dara-unnie. 

 

     "Yah, I saw your tweet." She elbowed me.

 

     "And I also saw yours and Bom-unnie's. But, we sure are dead if sajangnim and Chaerin-unnie knew this." I lowered my head.

 

     "Well, who wouldn't? It's already viral." She shivered.

 

     "Let's go back, your gonna freeze to death." I said. 

 

     "Ani. I wanna inhale the spring breeze." She stretched her arms wide.

 

     "But, unnie, do you really like Chanyeol-oppa?" I looked at her.

 

     "Mworago? Yah! Why do you have to bring up that embarrassing topic. Aish, Bom first bullied me with that that's why now she's bullying Chanyeol and then you're bullying me with that?! Aish, you really are the second Bom." She pinched her nose.

 

     "I'm just askin'. Why do you have to be defensive?" This is turning up.

 

     "I. . . Aigoo! Let's go back, you cook breakfast." She sticked her tongue to me and I chuckled.

 

     "Arrasoyo, Santokki-ssi." And we skipped back towards the living room. 

 

     I checked up Chaerin-unnie and she is still sleeping. Of course, who would wake up 6 in the morning? Us. Aish. I took out 4 eggs and a pack of hotdogs and took out a loaf of bread. Then I started cooking. I took out the pan and cracked the eggs. I scrambled it all up and put it on a plate. On one plate, I put tissue around it, I'm placing the hotdogs there. Adding oil, heating it up, then putting 9 pieces of hotdogs. Flip, sizzle. I just noticed that I left Chaerin-unnie's door open, she awoke. Then checking on her phone. I checked the time, 6:27. She widened her eyes and she sat up. 

 

     "Omona! I haven't packed my things yet!" She screamed and quickly grabbed her Jansport bag and grabbed her black luggage.

 

     "Aigoo, so irresponsible. I thought you were Ddak-Chae?" Dara-unnie hissed.

 

     "I am but I didn't realize." She screamed again. 

 

     I put the hotdogs on the plate and then putting 4 pieces of hotdogs then throwing the plastic at the garbage can. Dara-unnie opened the loaf of bread and then she put two pieces in a toaster. A doorbell suddenly interrupted the peaceful sizzling of what I am cooking. Chaerin-unnie opened the door to see 678. Aigoo.

 

     "Aigoo, you ate my sandwich again. I told you that you should give it to me." Chaerin-unnie angrily pouted.

 

     "It's because you stayed up late. We already got here at quarter to one. How about you girls, what time did you sleep?" He looked at the both of us.

 

     "Right away after cleaning ourselves and woke up at 4." Both of us simultaneously said and I put the remaining hotdogs in the plate and we started eating.

 

     "And please, Papa YG asked about your Twitter posts. Fans are going on the heat." 678 said. 

 

     "Well seems like they are entertained by it." I said.

 

     "Wait, what Twitter posts?" Damn, 678, I'm gonna kill you.

 

     "Well, they tweeted about a blind item about who you grabbed the collar with and they guessed right, They knew who it was. Except it landed with a pair, 'ChaeHo.'" 678 emphasizing the ChaeHo part.

 

     "What?! The hecking heck did I just hear?! Oh my God! I cannot! Why did you do that?!" She put up a crying remark.

 

     "Chaerin, can't you just see? It's like you're made for each other. -sigh- So cute!" Dara-unnie's breathing skyrocketed.

 

     "Yo! I'm not saying that I'm disgusted but, I just. . . don't have time for love. Like, now. The Mnet Battle of The Pairs is coming up. And then, we've to practice a lot with Exo-hoobaes and. . . ha! I have no words." I finished my sandwich.

 

     "Aju~ Looks who's denying it?" I cooed.

 

     "Plus, I gave your number to him." She widened her eyes.

 

     "I'm done with my life." She rested her head at her arms.

 

     We ate it all and Dara-unnie washed the plates and I threw away the oily tissue. We took a full bath then wearing comfy and appropriate clothes, we packed our remaining things and went to a bubble tea shop. When I got down, I saw 10 men chatting by the car window and I noticed it was the Exo-oppas. I don't know whether to be invisible and squeeze out or to bow down. Well, paparazzis are on the go, so I headed forward. My red hair is noticeable to every fan so I covered it with a cap and made the ends of my hair as the bangs. I ordered some 4 bubble teas and right when I was waiting, Sehun-ssi and Tao-ssi got beside me. 

 

     "Oh Min--" I cut Tao-ssi by gesturing him not to pronounce my whole name.

 

     "ra-ssi." I chuckled by the way he changed my name.

 

     "You're going to pick up noona?" Sehun-ssi asked me.

 

     "Ne. And you picking up oppa?" I asked him and he nodded.

 

     Such a sharp jawline. Aish, what are you gonna do if your crush is right beside you? Squeal like a mouse. Cherry lips. Triangular jawline. Aigoo, Gong Minji! Snap out of it. 

 

     "Here's your order." The seller said.

 

     "Kamsahabnida." I bowed down and paid it.

 

     "So, Hun-ssi, Panda-ssi, I have to go. Annyeong." I bowed down and ran towars the car.

 

     "So who were they?" Chaerin-unnie said.

 

     "Sehun-ssi and Tao-ssi." Then I flushed red.

 

     I used inappropriate names. Aigoo, what in the world was I thinking? Aish! Minji-ah, Tao-ssi is 1 year older than you. Aish! We stopped by at the Roommate house and me and Chaerin-unnie got down. As we rang the doorbell, we were greeted by Dongwook-oppa.

 

     "Annyeonghaseyo brother-in-law." I greeted him.

 

     "Annyeonghaseyo, sisters-in-law." He greeted back.

 

     "May we borrow your wife for 20 days? We have an upcoming MAMA-like competition." I asked.

 

     "No problem. I'll call her." He was about to go up but he was stopped by Dara-unnie.

 

     "We'll call her." And we ran up the stairs.

 

     "Annyeonghaseyo, annyeonghaseyo, annyeonghaseyo," We repeated bowing until we saw Bom-unnie.

 

     "Bom-unnie, palli-ya!" Dara-unnie shouted.

 

     "Aigoo-ah, Dara-ah, Minji-ah. Wait. Oh! Baekhyun-ssi, Chen-ssi." We looked back. 

 

     "Baek, Chen, we're going already? It's only 7!" Chanyeol-oppa complained.

 

Kai's Point of View

 

     Aigoo, Sehun and Tao-hyung are talking about Minzy-ssi again. But this time, it got worse. Saying that they have been called in a cute name. Aish, what's with the 2 of them? It's just a name that Minzy-ssi gave to them because they were in public. Aigoo, I need to calm this Sehun down. But I can't. Nevermind. Chen-hyung went back at the car.

 

     "Woh! Kai! Are you jealous that you didn't get to have an endearment from Minzy-ssi? Bwahahaha! Like CL-ssi said in her Crush line, 'Fool, it's your loss.' It's really your loss. Hahaha!" Chen-hyung teased me again for the nth time. 

 

     "Nope, I'm not. At least I got a chance to get closer to her when we were practicing yesterday. Even for at least one song." I looked at my right.

 

     "Yehet! Ohorat! She called me Hun-ssi! But why do you get to be called Panda-ssi? It's not fair!"  Sehun pouted.

 

     "Yesh! I'm cuter than all of you!" I swear I need to puke.

 

     "I'm more handsome!~" Ah, Prince Syndrome got the best of him.

 

     "Psh. Just check the mirror, Tao." Suho-hyung made me wanna die. 

 

     "I checked the mirror, and I saw the most handsome guy of them all." Chen-hyung checked his face in the mirror.

 

     "Mianhe, Chen. I need to borrow this." Luhan-hyung slid his face.

 

     "Andwae! Yah! Get yourself a mirror!" Chen-hyung shouted.

 

     I closed my eyes and everybody looked at me.

 

     "Okay, Kai. What if you don't try closing your eyes?" I heard Xiumin-hyung told me that.

 

     "I'm still handsome." I said with pride.

 

     "Yuck!" I heard Sehun shout.

 

     "We're of the same year. So if I'm handsome, you're handsome, too." I said.

 

     "But I'm slightly above by 0.01." Sehun said.

 

     "Aigoo-ya, what's taking them so long?" Suho-hyung complained.

 

     I saw CL-ssi get down from their van. Then she pushed the doorbell. I saw Dongwook-ssi open the door and they clap their hands. They are close? AH, right. The last time they visited was them roleplaying. 

 

     "So Suho-hyung, aren't you gonna join your anae for arresting Park Bom-ssi and Chanyeol?" I hissed.

 

     "My wife? What wife?" He furrowed his eyes.

 

     "-cough- CL-ssi -cough-" I looked away.

 

     "Aigoo-ya! I'm not her husband. I'm Krystal's! She. Is. My. Wife." Hyung said emphasizing every word.

 

     After some minutes of quarelling, 7 persons came down. 4 girls who I guess as 2NE1-noonas and the 2 as our brothers.

 

    "What took you so long?" Xiumin-hyung asked in a cutesy way. Aish.

 

     "Ask Chanyeol, hyung. He's the one who delayed it." Baek-hyung said. 

 

     "You pulled me. How can I not delay it? Bom-noona packed her things right away and when I was about to, you pulled me outside and why are you here Chen?" He put on an angry unexplainable derp face.

 

     "Ah, Chanyeol-ah, why did you let 2NE1 go inside the van? They were supposed to ride here." All of us looked at them.

 

     "Jeongmalyo? Ah, wait." He exited the van and called out the 2NE1-noonas.

 

     I'm surprised that they only brought one luggage with a big backpack. I thought girls were like those No!-I-need-my-whatsoever thingy. Guess I was wrong. 

 

     "Ah, annyeonghaseyo. I'm soory for taking up some car space." CL-noona immediately replied after she stepped on the car.

 

     "Ah no, no. It's okay." Suho-hyung immediately said.

 

     Krystal's wife? More like CL-ssi's illegal and secret lover. Tch. 

 

     "So Minzy-ssi, about what happened to Tao and Sehun earlier," Aigoo-ya Lay-hyung, I thought you were innocent.

 

     "Aniyo!~ It was a misunderstanding!~" She covered her face with her hands.

 

     "So what happened, Minji-ah?" CL-ssi looked at her as they all settled down.

 

     "Nothing." She scoffed.

 

     "Mingkki, your unnie is here. Say it to me." Dara-unnie held her shoulders. 

 

     "Or maybe even me." Park Bom-ssi said.

 

     "If you look back, Minji, I took care of you the most." CL-ssi said in a sad way.

 

     "Andwae! I'm not telling anyone." She crossed her arms.

 

     "So what happened?" All 3 of them looked at us.

 

     "Andwae! Aniya!~ Oh my God, why do you. . . Aish!" She gave up.

 

     Suho-hyung whispered what happened to Minzy-ssi and the two evil maknaes did and what Minzy-ssi said. The 3 of them spazzed like crazy when they heard the word 'endearment' and Minzy-ssi was completely shadowed. I guess she couldn't keep up eith her unnies as much as I can't keep up with my hyungs. As when they finish gossiping aboyt what happened, Minzy-ssi is totally shadowed. 1 word, 11 letters, embarrassed. This sunbaenim needs light. As she was beside me, I wanted to say something yet I can't think of something that can make her forget what happened. Nope. My mind is the ball and the trash can's the basket. Perfect shot. 

 

     "Don't listen to what they say. I know what you're feeling because I experience it frequently." I lied. Trying to calm her down. 

 

     She rose her head and looked at me. "Jeongmalyo? Ah, thank God I'm not the only one." She smiled. Ah, where is Shen? Mulan needs her prince! Well, I gues she's talking to one now. 

 

     "Minji!" CL-ssi called and she danced the chorus part of Falling In Love. Aigoo, this is the problem of the ones older than their maknaes, acting more childish than the maknae. 

 

     "Ah, so, Minji, I won't go hard on you. Like what I saod on 'Kiss,' If you want me then let's go. So, daebak!~" Dara-ssi said.

 

     "Ayu!~ Go pick your own namjachingu." She grabbed her phone.

 

     This machine overheated. 

 

     After 30 good minutes, we arrived at the airport. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 8:30. Time sure does flies fast. A lot of fans were screaming and spazzing and all those fans would do. BlackJacks and Exo stans crowded the airport. A lot were written with Luhan all over it. We grabbed our bubble teas and exited the car. Then, the greeting of the fans got warmer. 

 

     "2NE1-unnies!" All of the BlackJacks said.

 

     "EXO-oppars!" Oppar? What is oppar? 

 

     I can here some saying 'Tunixo.' What does that have to deal with our group and their group? But as O heightened my hearing, they said '2NEXO.' Huh, when did that come from? Some were displaying a ChanDara neon banner, ChaeHo. . . well, thank you fans of CL-ssi and Suho-hyung, I finally got the chance to . 'LuBom' and 'BomSoo' neon banners are around. Too hardcore to handle, that's what I will describe these fans. 

 

     카이민지 ㅅ ㅡ ㅅ

 

     KaiMinji? With a happy face plastered. What in the world! I. . . am not amused. What is this? We aren't dating!

 

     세민지 진짜입니다!!! 예헷! 오호랏! 데헷!

 

     SeMinji is real. Yehet. Ohorat. Dehet. . . What in the name of this world is that?! Fans, please explain. 

 

     채크리스! 강한 유지! ㅠㅡㅠ 

 

     ChaeKris, stay strong with a sad face plastered. These pairings, they created this? Since when? Oh, when was 2NE1 last 3 years in Gayo Daejun? Ah, Chanyeol-hyung, way to go. These fans are already crazy.

 

     투애니엑소 , 놀 와 사랑하자!~~

 

     "2NEXO! LET'S PLAY AND LOVE!~" They chanted as what is written on the cardboard.

 

     "2NEXO, let's play and love~" We all said and screams could be heard. 

 

     As we went to the to the sitting area, we put name tags at our luggages and bags. I noticed that CL-ssi has her Rilakkuma. Same thing to Kris-hyung carrying Ace. We went to the conveyor and placed our luggages together. We soon headed to the Immigration. The staff chopped in our tickets and we went to wait for the airplane. 

 

     "Aigoo-ya, what's with the '2NEXO' thingy?" Sehun asked me.

 

     "Well, what happened between CL-ssi and Suho-hyung counts that." I said looking away from him. 

 

     I'm speechless. KaiMinji? No. Don't let them know. Your secret is perfectly sealed within you. Yes. Fans, stop making me have more feelings for Minzy-ssi especially now that our group can accept relationships since Mnet looks forward to it. Aish, Mnet, you ruined my day. What if she doesn't like me? She's a maknae who can act very. . . ehem ehem on stage.  I can act like that, too. Except her a. . . sh are the ones that makes her -cough- smexy -cough-. 

 

     After some minutes of waiting,, the airplane we're gonna ride, Cathay Pacific has now arrived. We all stood up and grabbed our bags. As the female stewardess checked our passports and tickets, she kept glancing at Luhan. Hardcore sasaeng fan is on the go. As he winked at her, she flushed crimson. please, that's my lesbian sister. 

 

     When we were at the door of the plane, the flight attendant checked our seat number and she pointed us to the Business Class. We put our backpacks at the top cabin and then we settled down. Of course, nothing can stop selcas. The SM and YG personnel then took pictures of us and vice versa. Then after some minutes of fixing in the Economy Class, flight attendant then hurried to their seat and it showed the rules and regulations of the airplane. Like, this is not school. Then we are soon ready for take off. 2 more hours to go, and we're in Beijing. 

 

     Candy, bubble gum, and water are the best edible things to fight pressure in your ears. I slept soon afterwards, let's see her reaction. 

 

Unknown

 

 

     "They're almost here. Wake up. You know it's important to look presentable to them. I don't want them to think of us Chinese peple to look ugly now hurry." My alarm rang and I heard her voice. 

 

      "Aren't they going to arrive in 2 hours?" I irritably asked. 

 

     "Bao bei, like I said, we have to look presentable." I saw Likun and Chao. 

 

     I heaved a sigh. I looked at the clock, 3:47pm, we're late. They must've arrived now at the gym. Maybe I won't have regrets after all. 

 

     "Arasso." I said and stood up. 

 

     I grabbed my towel and headed towards the bathroom. I locked the door, clung my towel, then undressing myself. As I opened the shower,cold water dripped down to my body. I opened my eyes and rested my head at the wall. I'm finally meeting them. Except they have a pair. Would I feel jealous? I wish I couldn't feel it. 

 

 

 CL's Point of View 

 

     I was awaken by Dara-unnie's tap on my shoulder. I noticed that the plane was shaking which immediately jerked my eyes up. We arrived safely. I saw the exterior part of Beijing Capital Airport. Much like Incheon's. I checked my phone to what part of Beijing we are and we are at Shunyi, Beijing. And a lot more to travel. But my aches for me to stand up. I'm gonna stand up and hopefully I fon't see some 2NEXO banners because I'm already embarrassed by this ChaeHo. All of us stood up after 5 minutes and we grabbed our bags. As we walked towards the airport, I feel tensioned. A lot. 

 

     Again, fans are heard screaming with banners except for 2NEXO banners of course, and Minji would sign them. I also signed and the boys did too but we were called by 678. Huhu, annyeong. Let's see each other at The Battle of the Pairs. We grabbed our luggages and headed towards the van. But when we're about to exit the airport, thousands and thousands of fans threw screams at us and thankfully, no 2NEXO banner again. We entered the van and settled our bags. I feel stuffed. 

 

     Minzy rested her head in my shoulder and she slept. I looked at the clock and it was 12:32 pm. Ah, I hope those Chinese personnel haven't arrived yet or we're DOOMED. As in DOOM in the bones and soul. Ack, I don't even know what beauty standards Chinese women have. I'm dead. Well, not Dara-unnie. That unnie is an almost geisha. Plus, too much beauty. Every girl is jealous of that kind of beauty. Yeah, she's the most beau~tiful girl.

 

     Stop. We arrived for just 8 minutes. No traffic. Congratulations China, you really are a progressive country. It's a kind of gym that we have to practice. Omona, what if I experience that kind of fear that I get from sajangnim? Omona, what if I scream? Heol! Andwae! Aniya, Chaerin Lee, calm yourself down. KYA!~ I cannot contain. 

 

     "We'll just drop your bags at the hotel." The driver said in Chinese.

 

     "Oh oka--" Bom-unnie and Luhan-ssi said in Chinese and in chorus, but they stopped. "Yeah, okay." Bom-unnie said in Chinese and lowered her head.

 

     We got off the car and just grabbed our water and small towel. This is not what I expect from practice with them. My insides are freezing up in -900 000. Save me. As we entered the gym, it was spacious as ever an it had outlines of the stage. It was a big one like the AON except it was combined with the New Evolution stage. We did some stretching and then we started to do the practice.

 

     Again, we started with Crush, with the same choreo. The backup dancers are gonna arrive in a few minutes and they soon did. We practiced again Crush then taking a 5-minute break then practicing Come Back Home. First step, the 4 of us will turn our backs like EXO did in History and then facing infront when the drums started then starting my line. I'm surprised because EXO danced the song like they OWN it. Like, they sang the song then dancing it in Gayo Daejun. Chanyeol-ssi, you are indeed a loyal BJ.  After we finish the dance, it was a complete break. My stylist and I-don't-know-who's stylist showed up calling for me and Suho-ssi. What did we do this time?

 

     "CL-ah, Suho-ssi, Sir SM and Papa YG wants the two of you to look good infront of the personnel." Shizz, we're doing it now?!

 

     "I'll grab all the fresh air I can breathe." I said.

 

     "Agreed." He said in enthusiasm. This guy is weird.

 

     As we went inside the room, I can't explain how many bags of makeup are there. We sat down and the makeup process began. My stylist intensified the black eyeshadow then creating a sharp triangle, my irregular shaped eyes look the same. Since the Chinese personnel dressed formally as what is planned, I chose wearing a suit. I'm more comfortable in the suit. 

 

     "You look more manlier than Luhan-hyung, Chaerin." I heard him laugh. 

 

     I chuckled a bit nodded. Then we all exited the room. Our stylists gave us Ppyong Ppyongs to boost our self-esteem. His bleached hair is swept to the side, which made him more handsome and I caught him glancing in me. A huge awkward silence filled the hallways. I flushed red. This is NOT happening. As we met up with our sajangnims, I saw our executive staffs in both companies. I saw Papa YG's dongsaeng and to the SM side, Kim Youngmin-ssi is there. Ah, parasite? Oops, I better watch my words now. We all bowed down to each other but I noticed Suho giving off a stiff bow to Kim Youngmin-ssi. Who wouldn't? He wrecked EXO. I heard the door open so I flashed my head to the left. I saw them. The women were in Chinese oriental dresses with chopsticks in their heads. Wah, I felt like this was Happy Camp. We, Korean representatives walked forward with our sajangnims in the middle. I saw a youthful-looking women witha stick figure in the middle. I guess she's the sponsor. But I was taken aback by what I saw, right infront of me. 

 

     It's Xu Jinglei-ssi. The producer of Somewhere Only We Know. And it's own leading actor.

 

     "Greetings to China, we hope you enjoy your stay here." Said Xu Jinglei.

 

     "Long time no see, Suho." I heard Kris-ssi said.

 

     "Annyeonghaseyo dangshindo." I heard Suho whisper.

 

     I guess I have to act like it's normal. Hello to you, too, Kris Wu. 


Wah!!! This is it. He is it! Kris! Ah, if you only know how much we miss you =`< but we support your dream. Hoot! This is where the topic'll get hotter like DAAAAYUUUUM. Maybe, depends on your emotions. So, comment your feels, vote this story, subscribe with all your ♥♥♥. Let'sallbeinGV

 

Characters: 20718 ; Words: 4372