Mortal Enemy

I Love You XO

 Fonts are according to flags. Korean's blue, Chinese's red.


Kris' Point of View

 

     Suho gave me a judgemental look, eyeing me from head to toe. Seems like he didn't miss me. It's okay, I understand. CL-ssi, I still remember how I first touched her fingertips when I gave her the album. Like on the lyrics of My Lady, at the tip of her white fingertips is a melted chocolate. Her hands are soft, but hard enough. She didn't look at me. Instead she only stared at Jinglei-jie. No, jealousy is not on CL-ssi's dictionary. We then exited the gym.

 

     While we were walking at the hallway wgich can fit 10 persons in width, we stood behind. I stood behind Jinglei-jie, Suho stood behind Sir SM, CL-ssi stood behind YG-nim. I feel guilty. Suho is giving off an atmosphere of fear. CL-ssi is completely blank. We are supposed to drive to a conference meeting. CL-ssi brought a blank hand purse. Suho brought his phone and handkerchief. I can still see the bleached hair that he used in Overdose. How I long to dance. Because we couldn't fit in a van, the others drove away with my car. YG-nim was in the middle. Sir SM was in the left. Jinglei-jie was on the right. So CL-ssi ended up being the gap between Suho and I. There, I felt her pressure. Let me see, leather shoes, black leather pants, a white polo long sleeve, a coat, and a necktie. She's the MAN. I looked upon the mirror, I wanted my blonde hair back, so I dyed it. We are the blonde line then. CL-ssi's golden blonde, mine's yellow blonde while Suho's a bit more of a dirty white then a bit of blonde type. We walked again to the conference room awkwardly. I guess everyone can sense it. 

 

     Suho pulled the chair for CL-ssi and I pulled the chair of Jinglei-jie. They began discussing the topic of sponsoring the concert. Suho furrowed his eyebrows and shifted his position in a proper way. On the way of the 2 bosses signing up the contract, the temperature seemed to drop. There's a ghost because most of the books and movies do that. I just have to figure out where it'll pop. And I noticed that there are mirrors, both mirrors against the wall. It'll pop there, I sense it. Then CL-ssi's eyes widen and her left leg just step something. She shook it and then she crossed her legs, I feel the tip of her shoes touch my knee. She sat in a kind of boss way. A shriek was heard in the room, ghosts from opposite mirrors appeared. CL-ssi closed her eyes, Suho stood up. Until something dropped at the wall. A girl. 

 

     "I baptize you in holy water. And if you dare to scare me, heh. It's your ing loss." She said fiercely.

 

     There came my sudden urge to laugh. It's head rose up slowly, that's the time I stood up. CL-ssi gestured Suho to open the door and escape. He opens the door but watches. When the woman cane to a scream, CL-ssi slapped her then spraying some holy water. We all ran. As we reached the parking lot, Suho looked at ne. As if he was begging. Then we all walked fast to our car, then starting it up. CL-ssi is not amused by the ghost. She may have put foundation, but the color of her lips is off. . .  Wait, no. Yifan, stop being a byun! A ring comes from her phone. 

 

    "Yeobo, Minji. Are you safe there? . . MWO?! GHOSTS THERE?! OMO, FIND A SAFE PLACE! TELL THE PARK SISTERS THAT THEY'RE THE ELDEST AMONG ALL OF YOU--" A scream came from her phone. 

 

     She clutched on her phone tightly and we all went away towards the gym. The trip towards there was silent. Not awkward, the typical silence that you want to say something because you need to talk to that person kind of thing. She then clutched something at her purse, a rosary. Then I started to imagine what Luhan's face would be like in the verge of running from ghosts. Will it be like from the MV Dramas or Running Man? But then, how was Tao the past year? Now I feel real guilt. Aish. 

 

     As we arrived there, I saw 13 persons running away towards the building. I easily noticed Chanyeol and Tao. I looked forward then parked.

 

     "Kamsahabnida." CL-ssi said then opening the door. 

 

     She closed the door afterwards then running towards them. I can see Dara-noona. Only the two of us were left at the car. 

 

     "Hyung, pretend like nothing happened. That the lawsuit never happened." He said in a calming tone.

 

     "Andwae, Junmyeon. Now go meet your--" "our members." I was shocked.

 

     "Suho. . . Omma Suho, go meet your sons. They're waiting for you." I said to him.

 

     "That's what you're gonna say to your ex-wife?" Aish, Suho. 

 

     CL-ssi knocked on the window then gesturing him and as if saying 'What's taking you so long?' thing. Then Suho replied by waving his hand as a sign of 'No.' then gesturing her to go back to the members.

 

     I sighed in defeat. My heart is pounding crazily as if I have taken the drugs too far. I took a deep breath then my heart ached. I opened my eyes then opened the door. Suho followed. We both exited the car. 

 

     I swallowed my pride, incase some of the members, especially Sehun, would get mad. Now this is what CL-ssi asked me in a song. Karma, karma, karma is looking for you, what you gonna do when they come for you, huh? I'm not gonna lose my mind. One step closer to them is like one step for my heart to collapse. As I met their gaze, my walking stopped. My insides froze up, my feet were glued to the ground. Then I took a deep breath again, then started walking. Suho shouted for the attention of all EXO then their heads stared directly at the 2 of us. Aish, Suho, I have no speech to give. 

 

     Suho pulled my hand then we started running towards them. Let the pain go on me now. Punches, kicks, I'm waiting for it.

 

     "KRIS-GEGE!" I only heard that then strong pairs of arms hugged me tightly. 

 

     EXO-M. Hugged me. I can hear them crying. This is the opposite of what I am thinking. EXO-K lunged over me and then it turned into a big group hug. 2NE1 is there smiling. And Park Bom-ssi is crying tears of joy. Relate much? We all hugged for a minute then piling our hands on top of each other. 

 

     "EXO, SARANGHAJA!" This, I can't believe. 

 

     The cars immediately came soon. Sir SM and Sir YG is shocked by me with my 'former' groupmates together as if nothing happened. They were about 16 feet away. Then 2NE1 sang Come Back Home.

 

     "Come back home, can you come back home? Don't leave me at the end of this cold earth and come to me." Park Bom-ssi sang.

 

     "Come back home, can you come back home? Put all the pain in the past, I'm still waiting for you like this. Now you gotta do what you gotta do." CL-ssi followed.

 

     "COME BACK HOME." All of EXO said. Ah, do I even have the face to enter the building?

 

     "Come baby baby come come baby, come come baby baby come come [come back to me]." All of them chanted 2 times, except removing CL-ssi's part in the last chant.

 

     We then went inside the gym and gladly, there are no ghosts or The Grudges anywhere. CL-ssi and Suho then went somewhere. Gonna change clothes. . . no. I sat at the benches that were there, and then my thoughts skyrocketed. 

 

     What if they. . . no. Suho has Krystal and CL-ssi is SINGLE! This the--

 

     "You're jealous, huh?" A voice whispered right onto my ear.

 

     I looked at the female grinning widely at me, it was Mingkki. How am I supposed to call her that? We both attend in Moonmien when she was only debuting and I was still a trainee.

 

     "Aigoo-ya, Mingkki-ah. I'm not." This girl would do anything to crack my secrets.

 

     "Really? Cause I can see from the corner of your eyes that you are giving off anger. Hmmm, what song was that? . . Oh right, Growl." Aish.

 

     "Mingkki-ah, I'm not jealous. I'm just worried because, what if Suho cheat on Krystal while he's here in China? Wouldn't that be unfair with Krystal?" I explained.

 

     "You love Krystal-unnie?!" Why can't you get what I mean.

 

     I exhaled. "Gong Minji, I do not have any interest in Krystal or any other girl including you. I just want to protect women and girls from boys who breaks their heart because it reminds me of my parents, arasso?" I glared at her.

 

     "Chakhan namja. You're the MAN. I can really see why mature girls like you. Even unnie likes you secretly." She stared into the distance.

 

     "Who? Park Bom-ssi? Sandara Park-ssi? CL-ssi?" I scoot nearer to her.

 

     "You said you have no interest on any other girl then now you have your interest in this topic about girls liking you? Why should I tell you? Find it out yourself since you're reading self-improvement books and those stuff. So, good luck on finding who likes you, Dui~zhang." Irritating. 

 

     Well who on 2NE1 is mature? Minzy. . . nah, I could sense to her that she hates me playfully. Both Park Sisters are mature and same to the lioness. But who excels the most?

 

     "Yah! Gong Minji!" I caught her attention.

 

     "Hmmm?" She tilted her head.

 

     "Are hints available?" 

 

     "I can only give you 1 hint. And that's your ideal type." My ideal type? 

 

     Kind, knows how to cook, fillial and can take care of her members. Park Bom-ssi, Sandara Park-ssi, and CL-ssi does take care of their own and the others. Who?

 

     Suho and CL-ssi came out. She's stylish. 

 

CL's Point of View

 

     I came out then Minzy hugged me. What's with this girl? Ah, she did something wrong. What did you do wrong? This girl's allawonce in Korea is gonna be cut off. CUT OFF. Like, OFF WITH YOUR HEAD. Then Bom-unnie and Dara-unnie hugged me next. What have these girls done now? Aigoo, nevermind.

 

     We then practiced. . . ah no. Maybe I can use the term, 'show off' our talent. As we placed on our position, fear rushed over me. Not stage fear, the fear as if someone's gonna kill you.

 

     "2NE1, use the old version.What old version? 

 

     I Am The Best played. Oh, the old version of the choreography. As I soon moved, I can see Xiumin-oppa doing the choreo of the backup dancer. Aish.

 

Bam Ratatata Tatatatata (Beat!)

Bam Ratatata Tatatatata (Beat!)

Bam Ratatata Tatatatata (Beat!)

Bam Ratatata Tatatata, Oh my God

 

Whoever looks at me can see I'm kind of a killer

Alright

This body is second place to no one

Alright

 

     Here comes Dara-unnie. Paired with her lover, I mean obsessed f.b, Chanyeol. Both Tao-ssi and Chanyeol-ssi are made tables. Omona, I'm paired with the 90's and Lay. I'm being stared at when I did the half back highbridge. Amazed? Jealous? Be it.

 

     But noticing, one pair of eyes kept its gaze on me. Like a kind of stalker. It's staring at my body, mostly my legs. What?! rted Chinese people be like that? But I figured it out. Kris Wu. . . Completely not amused. Oh but wait, maybe I'm just feeling that he's staring at my legs since I'm wearing leggings. But he's staring at me wholly. Like I'm a piece of Japanese rice or whatever food I'm like. Then for a split second -- like the world and everything stopped -- our gazes are locked. We're already at the first chorus saying 'I am the best.' Me and him are only moving. They say, when you're in love, everything stops in a while. No, I'm not falling in love. I am certainly wrong. His eyes widened and my face redened. Then the world started moving again. Thankfully, I got the correct step.

 

     When we were at Minzy's part and we have to turn our backs, I close my eyes while doing the step. Then when we have to change positions, I didn't look at him. Then turning again at the back, I took a deep breath then exhaled. Bom-unnie's part came up. Stage fear took over me so my body stiffened while dancing. When we already shifted positions, Papa YG is looking at me. Like death itself was meeting me. Dara-unnie's part was already being sung and we all have to look straight at the front. Kris-ssi's looking at me. Not at my eyes, but somewhere in my face. I surely checked the mirror when I was about to go out. Then my part came up. Looking directly at Xu Jinglei and the others, I bore holes in their memories. As the baddest female I am, I can do it. When we are already at the last line of my verse, me and Suho awkwardly danced. 

 

     Kris-ssi's smirking. This is bad. Really really bad. I can feel it. I'm getting it. He can do it to anyone, just not my members. Just do IT to that 41-year old lover of yours. We don't need byuntaes here. And I really don't need it.

 

      As we soon finished, I knew we had to introduce in FULL Chinese. I thank Suho and Jia-unnie for helping anyways. 

 

      "Hello, I'm 2NE1's Main Vocal and Bominator, Park Bom." I didn't understand anything but 2NE1 and Bominator. Aish.

 

      "Hello, I'm 2NE1's Fresh Vocal, the Public Relations Manager of YG Entertainment, and the woman who waves the flag of the natural beauties, Dara Park.I understood nothing. 

 

      "Hello, I am the dancing machine and eromaknae of 2NE1, Gong Minji.Seems like I'm next. 

 

     "Hello, I am 2NE1's rapper, leader, guardian, and business manager. I am also the most ferocious lion that has ever escaped in the zoo and the one and only bad girl of Korea, Lee Chaerin." Finally, I escaped.

 

     EXO is happily 'reunited' again. We then start at the English interrogation. First off is where are we born where do we live in the past. The topic went off for like minutes. 

 

     "Leaders, including Kris," Sir SM said. "think fast." Something's up. 

 

     I held Minzy and Dara-unnie's hand and Dara-unnie's hand gripping on Bom-unnie's. As soon as I heard the scream, I stood up jerking then we all ran. Including EXO. 3 Ju-on The Grudges showed up. This is totally not cool. China is Japan, full of horror. As we ran outside, we saw a tour guide or some sort then we entered a bus. Surprisingly, it wasn't the ordinary bus, its chairs were beds. Classy. But even though this maybe a Bus of Safety, it may also be the way where we all be going to a haunted house. 

 

     I sat in one bed and I'm facing Kris-ssi. Damn how I got unlucky today. This is not the time to stress out about him. Stress about other things like how to speak in Chinese and to get the trust of Chinese people. Put your sanity in place, Chaerin. You are not inlove. Well, let's just say that when he gave me the album, 5000000 volts ran through my spine. Plus having a kind of adrenaline rush that I surpressed to the fullest. I looked down he did so. Then I grabbed my phone. No service. 

 

     When the bus started moving, I clutched onto my rosary tightly. Hoping this bus will take me to safety and we will come to our hotel safe and sound, and complete. I looked at everyone. Then I grabbed my phone which was in my pocket. 4 in Korea, 5 in China. Then I just realized that YouTube was banned here in China. How did EXO-M got famous?! That's impossible! Chinese filling South Korea is out of the choices since I see Korean people when I was only a trainee and when I started debuting alongside with them.

 

     Then he stared at me, as if staring into my soul even though I'm not looking. He's putting holes into my soul, he can see my soul. Insecurity, on. I didn't care if strands of my hair are covering my face, that's better-er since I couldn't see him and shooing away the feeling of being watch by a giant like on Attack of Titans. He's a giant after all, a 6ft creepy, pedo-looking giant. After maybe 50 golden years, the bus stopped. Maybe we're here. When I looked at the side, I can see 3 girls slumped peacefully on the beds. What can I do? I woke them up. The light sleeper Dara woke up as soon as possible as I touched her. Look who got sleepy because of waking early? This trio. I woke all of them up and then they stretched up. We girls exited first and we landed on a house. These liars! Oh wait. . . what if. . .

 

Perfect_Modern_Mansion_in_Beverly_Hills_

 

     "Do not enter one of those houses." I alarmed myself.

 

     "Yah CL-ah, nothing would happen, right?" Bom-unnie held my shoulders.

 

     "When you were talking to the driver, what did he say?" 

 

     "He said that he was taking us to the hotel but more important, how did you understand Chinese?" Well. . .

 

     "Ddak-Chae." I lied.

 

     As we leaders went in the front door, there was a key. Who would leave keys like that? Irresponsible people do that. 

 

     "It doesn't hurt to try, right?" Suho asked both of us.

 

     "Maybe, maybe not." I said. Giving a 50/50 answer.

 

     As he twists the key, we were welcomed by a beautiful living room. 

 

The-Expression-of-a-Modern-Mansion-by-Ha

 

     It was stunningly beautiful. Yet I still don't trust this house. As I scanned the different parts of this house, I caught my eyes first in the dining room.

 

Modern-mansion-dining-room.jpg

 

      It was nice and we toured around. After I memorized the whole building, I was stunned that it was actually spic and span. Like this house was specially made for us. Then I stared at the walls. Cameras. Why is every building or condominium we live in have CCTVs? Is this some kind of shoot for Paranormal Activity? Or maybe even fans want to see us. Sasaeng type ones. The girls' room and boys' room are seperated by a boundary. Not connected rooms. The doors are facing each other then being sepeated by a boundary. 

 

     I opened the door and I saw my luggage and the others luggage and I wondered where they were. All of them, except the 3 of us leaders, went shopping. What if they threesomed me?! This is not what I want! This is not what I planned! And I just want to say, I don't understand! I don't wanna get yet. Especially that the 2 of them are in a freaking relationship! What if Krystal-ssi is now watching?! I'm so freaking dead! But what if the dance was published in SBS? OH MY GOD FREAKING NO. 

 

     "I want to slit myself! I want my life to end right now! I want to slit myself!" I screamed throughout the room. 

 

     I ran to the terrace and opened the door. I want to end my life.

 

     "This world is full of lies!" I sang a line in Ugly. 

 

    I put my leg in one bar of the fence. I look back and saw void, but when I looked up, my lips landed on something soft. But I saw 2 eyes, thick brows and ashy blonde hair. Don't tell me my fortune has taken effect. 

 

     But it did.

 

     I pushed 'it' away from me and when I got a better view of 'it,' the person was Kris-ssi. For some reason, I involuntarily my lips. The taste of vanilla spreaded over my tongue. I blushed madly.

 

     "Omona! Why didn't you pull away?!" Ack, Minzy should be here.

 

     "How can I pull away if you threw your arms around me?" Did I? No.

 

     "Haha! Great time fooling me. I did NOT hug you."  I nervously laughed. 

 

     He let out a rich Gangnam guy smirk and chuckled. I glare at him coldly. He then looked at me with the signature 'eye' he normally does. Then, I stare at him as if Antartica went to his blood and froze everything. 

 

     "From this day on, we ARE mortal enemies." I hissed.

 

     "Good luck then." He smiled in satisfactory.

 

     "I don't need your luck. Keep it to yourself. You might need it." I smirked. 

 

     I walked away coolly. I need somebody. And that somebody is Suho. He's the one I spoke about my fortune and I'll tell him about it. I'm too depressed. 

 

     "Suho," I spotted him at the kitchen. 

 

     All of them came back. Wow, for a short amount of time. They should've went to the terrace to surpress this fight. 

 

     "Suho, it happened." I frowned.

 

     "What happened?" He wiped his wet hands. He was washing the vegetables. 

 

     "My fortune." I frowned even more. 

 

     "Don't tell me that he did that to. . ." He was cut off when Mortal Enemy came down.

 

     He suddenly bursted out laughing. My inner goddess wants to kill him and rip him off. How could this ahjumma laugh about something serious about girls? My FIRST kiss was stolen and this is his feedback? By my name, I shall kill you. 

 

     "Yah! You're the only one I said my fortune to and you'll laugh about it now?! Ahjumma Suho, how could you?" Everybody bursted out laughing. 

 

     "An--, aniyahahahaha. . . It's because. . .   It's funny that he stole it. Every girl would be jealous of you now." This insolent fool.

 

     "Jealous? And I should be proud of that?! YAH PABO! How can I be proud of that?! Every fangirl would like to kill me now because he stole mine! Don't you think that EXO-L fans would like to kill me now because he stole mine?" I raged at him and playfully held his neck. 

 

     "Every EXO-L fan would like to kill you now because you are trying to kill me. Kill Kris-hyung, not me." He answered. 

 

     "I already killed him. He's now a spirit. I'll kill you next." I glared at him.

 

     "ANDWAE! KILL SOMEONE ELSE! I'M TOO YOUNG!" What?

 

     "Young? You mean us?" Sehun blurted out. 

 

     "Sajangnim! Help me!" Suho screamed. 

 

     Like what Nicky Minaj said on Super Bass, I can feel that you're intouch with your feminine side. Well this one is. Shouldn't he grab my arms instead? That maybe abuse to women, but he should. Not to scream and wait for Sir SM to save him.

 

     "Chaerin-ah, don't be so mad at my wife." SNSD line at I Got A Boy, Here comes trouble.

 

     "Aniya! Don't touch me! The two of you messed my life." I stood up and grabbed a bread knife. "I want to slit myself!" I aimed it at my left under arm. 

 

     The doorbell rang. 7 in the evening in China. It could be the managers or the bosses. When Tao opened it, it was Friday the 13. Is it even Friday? No. It's Monday. 150413, it is Monday. He shut it tight. He was sweating heavily like a pig and he walked away from the door. But banging was heard. Mad neighbors be like that. Oh well, nevermind. 

 

     No banging was heard later then we resumed to our childish fighting. Before I wvwn knew, Kris-oppa nearly took off his shirt and I skyrocketed towards the room. There, I rocked back and forth then hugging Rilakkuma. My first kiss then showing byuntae things. That's why I show this fierce attitude to show that they shouldn't do anything byuntae to me and them to be scared of me. 

 

     I'm wondering what the unnies are doin now. Especially Bom-unnie. 

 

     Dara's Point of View

 

    Heol! How could you Kris-ssi?! Steal my Chae-roo's first kiss. Well who would not like to kiss Chae-roo?

 

     "So you kissed unnie, and now, you and CL-unnie are mortal enemies. But doesn't it make Dara-unnie a mortal enemy of you, too?" Minji spoke to Kris-ssi. 

 

     "You stole my CL-roo's first kiss. CLovers, attack!" This shall be his most dreadful punishment.

 

     "Tell me, oppa. This is not about what we talked earlier, right?" Minji raised an eyebrow. What have you talked about?

 

     "Nope. It's not about it. But I accidentally kissed her. But she threw her arms around me." BWO?!

 

     What did Chae-roo do? She hugged him? What in the world?! CL likes him (ㅇㅡㅇ!)?! Omo, andwae. He must be lying (ㅎㅁㅎ+). He must be. But there is sincerity in his tone (ㅠㅍㅠ). He's speaking the truth (ㅠㅅㅠ). Maybe she needs a namjachingu. Ah, oh my God. She needs it.


Wah! Another chapter that has been published. If this is short, I'm sorry. This chapter is Made in Phone and finished in my phone. Plus announcement, I can't update next week since it's my First Quarter Exam and I'm already at pressured since I'm 3rd Year (says the one who wants to be younger). So, excuse me if this has no fonts. Typing at the phone is hard (Hello typo errors). 

 

 Message to A.Kor's Kemy: May I spray some holy water on you? I just wanted to shoo away bad spirits because I'm scared of them. Plus your song title and lyrics doesn't connect. The title is Do The Right Tap and I thought the lyrics would go like 'Follow the beat and do the right tap' but it didn't. What you did was plagiarism plus copyright infringement. Don't you even know how hard it is to think for the lyrics? Plus you're mocking EXO, the lyricist of the song and the whole lyricists of 2NE1. Let's Go Party, Clap Your Hands, MTBD, and Overdose. Wow girl, you got the guts. Yes, I may look up to you because you as an anti-bully model but. . . girl, you messed up with EXO-Ls and BlackJacks. You made me feel like cheating is okay and copying is okay. Well, I knew this line from a Filipino movie and I memorized it. 

 

'Trying hard, copycat.'-splashes holy water on your face-

 

Girl, I'm not criticizing your background but, have your parents told you not to stick your nose where it does not belong? Plus, you're a member from a new girl group. You should respect your seniors. Don't you want fans? It's hard to start as an artist if people start criticizing you at the start line. So. . . I pray your fame.

 

@darabias88-ssi and @yoosun-ssi, sure. It's an all-request story since I need the appeal of the readers. So as much as I can do, I'll fit in all of the scenes to finish the story. But the Epilogue and one spicy scene must be left untouched. Ne, 감사합니다~ (thank you~) -bows to you-

 

Characters: 18497 ; Words: 4151