We'll Crack The Code | 일

I Love You XO

Minzy's Point of View

 

    You're the MAN, Wu Yifan. You really are. I award you the title 'Gentleman.' Stealing Chaerin-unnie's first kiss, making Dara-unnie "cry," and what will happen next. Oh, I know, put him to more trouble! As I looked over to Chanyeol-oppa, he seems disturbed. No, not disturbed, angry and but jealousy took over. Wow, I though happy viruses were like happy-go-lucky guys. Well, found a new item. 

 

     Since the setting of the speakers was long, Dara-unnie edged closer to me. 

 

     "You know how opposite attraction works, unnie?" I asked her. 

 

     "Mwo? You mean the cliché part of a school story when the boy and the girl were enemies and then they started to become a couple?" She got it right.

 

     "Yep, and I think you're doing that to them." I stated. Looking at the Dragon-Lion couple a few feet away from each other.

 

     "Yah Minji-ah, he stole Chae-roo's first kiss. As the President of her fanclub, I have the right to get angry at him." She crossed her arms.

 

     "But noting he was my friend back in our trainee days." I looked at her with an eyebrow arched.

 

     "Jeongmal? Well, us CLovers have an advantage! You know a lot about Kris and at the same time, you know a lot about Chae-roo. Hoho, you are a helpful maknae, indeed." I may got a praise from unnie, but we aren't on the same topic.

 

     Or maybe, Dara-unnie is the one who's going to fall in love with him. . . Nope, her ideal man is Chanyeol-oppa and nothing can change that even for a history. 

 

     "Unnie, what I'm trying to say is, don't you think that this is where the cliché scenes start?" I tilted my head.

 

     "I don't care about that cliché-cliché thingy anymore, just as I know, I'm going to make Chae-roo hate Kris for the rest of her lives." This unnie may look like an angel, but is clearly a devil. 

 

     I sighed. He hasn't figured it out yet. And neither will Dara-unnie. She is blinded by anger, doesn't she know? All I need is to act detective. If Kris-oppa doesn't solve it sooner, it'll be too late, Chaerin-unnie will be blinded by anger and frustration at him. I should make them friends, sooner. 

 

     Thinking, Kai talked to me as if he was my friend. We have to plan it now. But where is he? Oh. . . Too far away. 

 

     "Kai," I called. 

 

     He seemed to notice my soft voice and he smiled at me. I smiled back, then he ran to me. Ah, what movie was that? Titanic, maybe.

 

     "Yes, Minji?" He smiled at me with a warmer smile.

 

     "Kai, we need to plan something." I pulled his hand.

 

     "Plan what?" He turned innocent.

 

     "Just follow me." I pulled his arm. 

 

     But I sensed a pair of eyes looking at us. I looked back, it was Sehun's.

 

     As we went to a room where I excercised, he pulled a chair for me and I thanked him then sat down. 

 

     "Kai, you're close to Tao-oppa, right?"  I asked.

 

     "Mhm, wae?" He tilted his head.

 

     Seems like my Dougie has turned into human.

 

     "And Tao-oppa's close with Kris-oppa! Yes! We need to plan, I call it 'Opposite Attraction.'" He chuckled at my wittiness.

 

     "So what is the main objective of 'Opposite Attraction?'" He laughed.

 

     "We need Chaerin-unnie and Kris-oppa to be friends." I looked at him in enthusiasm.

 

     He furrowed his eyebrows. "But China and Japan are in the verge of war. When leaders fight, it's like all World Wars are combined. Nothing can stop that." Aish, he hasn't even tried it yet.

 

     "Nonsense! Everything's possible. So, you're gonna help me or not?" I tilted my head.

 

     "If you said everything's possible, sure. I'll help." Wah! What a kind namja.

 

     "Simple, just make Kris-oppa like her, but do it secretly. Not with full force to like unnie, that'll plummet our plan. And I will do the same thing to unnie. "  I said to him.

 

     "Okay."  He smiled at me again.

 

     He's like Se7en-oppa, always smiling. 

 

     "And don't tell it to anyone except to Tao-oppa, okay?" I looked at him with worry.

 

     "Okay, is that all?" I stood up and he followed.

 

     "Ne. We're done." 

 

     We exited the place. When we went back secretly, I noticed a white figure from my peripheral vision but when I looked at it, there was none. This is terribly creepy. I don't have my holy water in my pocket. 

 

     We both parted when we exited the creepy hallways and I went directly to Bom-unnie. I pulled her since she was finished talking to Chanyeol-oppa. Someone's jealous. Then she jumped excitedly.

 

     "You and Kai were dating, hmmm? Ah, first off's Chaerin and Kris, now you and Jongin?" Excuse me?

 

     "What?! No. Don't get me wrong, he's kind and handsome, but I barely know him. Plus who knows." I shrugged.

 

     "Who knows what? Who knows that maybe the 2 of you already kissed?" Jeez, heck no.

 

     "Nope. We planned something." I grinned.

 

     "No. No, Minji. You're too young to sell your soul. Min, whatever Kai is going to ask you to do, if you know it's bad, don't do it." I mentally facepalmed. That's not what I even meant!

 

     "Aish, no. We're planning sonething for Chaerin-unnie and Kris-oppa." I whispered and hissed at Bom-unnie.

 

     "Ah, so they're the one who's gonna do IT?" Aigoo, I'm losing hope. 

 

     "No. We, plus Kai and Tao-oppa are gonna make Chaerin-unnie and Kris-oppa friends so that the romance may start and--" I was suddenly cut off.

 

     "then the romance will bloom in you and Kai?" A big NO.

 

     "No. But now, we need to trade each others username in Line or Kakao Talk or maybe even our numbers." I held Bom-unnie's arm and ran towards them. 

 

     "Yah Minji, are you sure that Operation: Opposite Attraction is gonna work?" Tao-oppa looked at me worried.

 

     I took out the card which I held in the Falling In Love MV with the quote 'XXI MAKE IT HAPPEN'. "Positive." I gave him an assured look.

 

     "But Minji, looks like there will be a love triangle." Bom-unnie said to me.

 

     "So who's the girl?" Kai asked.

 

     "No, no. Not 'who's the girl?' but 'what's the code?'. I call it, Code XJL0416." She smirked.

 

     Code XJL0416. Daebak, it's like were in a movie already. 

 

     "Xu Jinglei, April 16?" Tao looked at unnie, questioning. 

 

     "Yes." She gave Tao-oppa thumbs up.

 

     "Okay then. Tao-oppa, besides you, who is also close to Kris-oppa." I crossed my arms.

 

     "I don't really know. All of us are close to him, so I can't tell." He scratched his nape.

 

     "So, who do you think is really REALLY close to him that really knows about him a lot?" I looked over to Kai.

 

     "Um. . . You?" Andwae!

 

     "No." I facepalmed. "The EXO members. . . who really knows him a lot better than me?" I eyed him.

 

     "I guess no one. He's really secretive but he's really close to us. He goes to his own world." That cracked it.

 

     Chaerin-unnie said that he likes boys who go to their own world. Okay, got Blinded Item #1.

 

     "So I guess stalking would do the trick." I sighed.

 

     "If we were to make the couple love, I mean, to be friends, we would need our numbers." Bom-unnie raised an eyebrow and formed a thin line at her lips.

 

     "But Bom-jiejie, Korean numbers have no service in China." Tao pouted.

 

     I can feel unnie wanting to facepalm herself in embarrassment. Aigoo, I'm the one to blame. -sigh- I just hope that this practice is going to be easy. . . but hard at the same time.

 

CL's Point of View

 

     2NE1's Social Butterfly has dragged a bread in being friends with them boys. Ah, so social. But to form a four-member group, what are they even planning? But why am I getting paranoid? It's not like they're planning something bad, right? 

 

     "Zhailinnie~" Ugh.

 

     Since when did pigs start to fly? Since when did enemies became kind? Why is KRIS WU kind? Why is he interestingly annoying but I'm getting irritated at the same time with him calling me by my Chinese name? Just. . . no. Stay away from me. Get AWAY, you're too clingy. Aish. 

 

    "Go away! We're enemies, not siblings! Aish." I stood up and glared at him. 

 

     "Someone told me to love my enemies." Minzy! Come here!

 

     "Well, I never say sorry." I glared at him.

 

     "But you just did." Aish!

 

     I wanted to jerk my head now. Or maybe just behead him. Too irritating! I walked away. I need ice. I sat at one chair at where all Korean personnel were fixing the sound systems. 

 

     "Well, do you have a crush on him?" A voice of a man spoke to me.

 

     It was Luhan-oppa. Then Lay just suddenly walked through and talked to Kichul-oppa. 

 

     "Who's him?" I arched a brow.

 

     "Aigoo, who else than Kris Wu?" Aha, very funny. I have so many emotions, I'm going crazy, my stomach hurts

 

     "No. Why would I have a crush on him?" I furrowed his eyebrows.

 

     "You're denying it." Lay then spoke from out of nowhere.

 

     "No, I'm not." Not lying, but I'm foolishly smiling.

 

     "Then why are you blushing mad and you're smiling?" Luhan-oppa laughed. What is this kind of treatment?

 

     I guess Minzy was right. They are devils when they're in a tandem. Dara-unnie!

 

     "Yah, not just because I'm blushing mad means I'm denying it. And smiling doesn't mean that I'm lying." I tucked my hair at on my ears.

 

     "You're definitely lying, plus denying it." Lay, I'm not even. . . I cannot!

 

     "You, fixing yourself is one sign that you're lying." Luhan-oppa, I'm not even lying!

 

     "Ah, nevermind. But I'm promising you that we ARE mortal enemies. Padlock, twist key, throw at the Pacific Ocean, eaten by a shark." With that exaggeration, I think that's believable.

 

     "I have some of my friends in high school which is in the same position as yours. They said, to the female enemy, that they were sworn enemies. But, they took back what they said. Boom, they became couples." Aish, were of the same year. That hurts. 

 

     "I promise you that I wouldn't take back what I said. Maybe, I can forgive him, but today, no. I'm still recovering from my trauma." I sighed.

 

     "Aish, if you want him to pay for what he's done to you, don't forgive him that easily. You're just finding a way for the two of you to become couples." Lay narrowed his look at me.

 

     "Oh well, Yixing-ah. Who are we to stop something? You're good at Physics, he's good at Math." What do subjects have to do in this topic?

 

     (1 hypothalamus) 2 Persons + 2 Hearts (1 hypothalamus  + [2 worlds stop * 1 adrenaline rush]) = 143. Nice equation. What am I thinking?! 

 

     "Aigoo, I'm going. . . to Minji." I stood up and walked away.

 

     Even if I'm mistaken, I'm still human. What makes it worse is that a clingy devil is acting like a stalker. The 2 Devils Tandem then got trapped thanks to the Panda who talked to them. First off was Minji now the Chinese line? Something's up. But not anything naughty. But what's surprising is Minji talking with Mortal Enemy. Both are holding phones, what in the world are you doing? Are they texting? Wow, very good. But they're talking, now laughing. What are you doing, Gong Minji?!

 

     Dara-unnie and Bom-unnie's with Chanyeol. Hoo! We only need Cheondung-oppa and let's have a reality series called 'Keeping Up with The Parks'. 

 

     And I realized that I was lonely. Stupidity at its mark.

 

     Suho's texting somebody. I'm sure it's Krystal-ssi. Then there goes Baekhyun, talking happily on the phone with Taeyeon-ssi. Faithful guys, I wish men were like this for all generations. Wait, how can Baekhyun talk to Taeyeon-ssi? Ah, maybe he has a SIM card. 

 

     "Unnie~" Someone backhugged me. And I noticed the red hair, it's Minji.

 

     "Mhm?" I looked at her.

 

     "I'm so happy. Imagine, we are collaborating with the group who stole many hearts of women and us, the original group who is a bit manly in clothes but promotes femininity and won 2 Song of the Year's. ㅋㅋㅋ, I'm even fascinated that some fans have a special place in their hearts for Dara-unnie and Chanyeol-oppa. ㅋㅋㅋ." Minji said while doing some gestures of being amazed. 

 

     "Really?" I said smirking while looking at the 2 couples with moment-bomber Bom-unnie. "If the fans have a special place for Dara-unnie and Chanyeol in their hearts, who is the guy that is being paired with me that makes a special place in the hearts of those fans?" I looked at her curiously. Waiting for the answer.

 

     Instead of being happy, she let out a shocked expression. "Unnie, are you sure that you really want to know?" She bit her bottom lip.

 

     "Why? Is there something I should be angry or sad?" I looked at her confused. 

 

     "Well, I'm just a bit worried that you might get 'turned off' by the fans' decision." She fiddled the hem of her shirt.

 

     "Well, what is the fans' decision?" I looked at her.

 

     "Their decision 2 years ago was to pair Kris-oppa. . ." Don't you dare finish the sentence. "with you." 

 

     When did Bom-unnie smuggle drugs again? . . Gong Minji, are you that serious?!

 

     "Proof please." I pinched my nose.

 

     She typed her 4-number password and tapped on Google Chrome. As she typed '2nexo chaekris', I literally died in the inside. Are the fans that serious? Are they? As she opened a picture, she showed me a picture of ME photoshopped with HIM instead of DON in our All or Nothing concert while doing the LAPDANCE. No, I cannot accept.

923955_705636519498271_372947945_n.jpg

     Is this hell? I pressed the 'x' button. As I saw it, mental breakdown is on me. 

 

tumblr_mrlhq25Tua1s26kq0o1_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_n7p0j86OKz1r87m33o1_500.png

 

     But the most controversial for me are these two. 

 

9d0923f93b669972b0e6a7b4f39e163a.jpg

tumblr_msy0wpSVOa1qe8lh5o1_400.jpg

     "Nice pictures." Kris said. Behind our back.

 

     I ran to my bag. Scanned for my water. Then drinking it. I opened my phone, I need at least a friend. My sanity is gone. Is this made recently or made 1-2 years ago? If it's made recently, then my first kiss was aired! No, Chaerin, you're good, yo're still sane. You're a bad girl. You're not affected. You totally have a metal thick skin. I'm not affected. I'm gonna sit and stare. I'm totally, perfectly sane.

 

Dara's Point of View

 

     Me, Bom, and Chanyeol talked. So he was the one who was waiting desperately for me in the Roommate house. Ooh, so sweet. But I feel like I'm using him (ㅠㅡㅠ). I'm using him to get the deepest darkest secret of Kris. But why did Chaerin flashed when Kris is behind him (ㅇㅅㅇ)?? ? Omo, things are getting unbelievable. 

 

     "2NE1," A sound came from the microphone.

 

     "Ne?" We whined like children.

 

     "Please practice Come Back Home." Papa YG said. "And EXO, please practice Overdose." Sir SM said.

 

     "I'm joining." I heard Kris said. 

 

     The other EXO members were cheering and shouting for rejoice. They're happy, like a family.

 

     As we went to our assigned position, the xylophone played. 

 

1 2 3 You left me

But I hear you breathing from somewhere else

Once again, 4 5 6 red tears fall down

I miss your scent that once embraced me

 

You said it was from my own good

Like a lie, you coldly turned away

Why did you? Why did you? You're gone away

 

Come back home, can you come back home?

Don't leave me at the end of this cold earth and come back to me

Come back home, can you come back home?

Put all the pain in the past

I'm still waiting for you like this

 

Now you gotta do what you gotta do

 

COME BACK HOME

 

    From the corner of my eye, I can see Luhan, Yeol, Xiumin, and Tao danced in their chairs, following the beat. As CL make another 'Come Back Home' adlib, they followed the bending down of the body then we arranged in the pyramid position. As I sang my line, Yeol was the one doing the choreo. I chuckled a bit as I remembered Bom entering the Roommate house and then Yeol interviewing her like what I do. 

 

     As we went to Minji's verse, I caught my eye on Kai. Perfect hand and body coordination even though he's sitting on the chair. As CL's line was being sung, I can see Kris lip syncing. You really are an 'enemy' of Chaerin, you really are. As my part was heard, I can see Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Kris, and Suho copying our movements. Then we went back to the chorus. 

 

     Another adlib was to be danced two times again beforeit reaches my part. With no back up dancers, who are we asking to come? Them? Andwaeyo~

 

     The last chorus was then being sung by Bom first, then CL comes along. We ended up with our left hand raised, with our right leg supporting half of our weight. Then the music stopped. We recieved claps from our dongsaengs. Ah, we're terribly tired. 

 

     Here comes EXO, with their Mission Impossible choreography in which I think cheerleaders can go through. The balancing. Omo.

 

   Come in

 

I drew you in closer with all I had

Now I can’t turn it back

This is clearly a dangerous addiction

So bad, no one can stop her

Her love her love

The only thing I want is her love

Her fatal fantasy I’m drunk with ecstasy

 

Oh she wants me, Oh she’s got me

Oh she hurts me

Good, desiring more and more

 

Someone call the doctor, hold me and tell me

Love is a sickness, an addiction, overdose

It’s harder to control as time goes by

I’m falling deeper into her

 

Too much, it’s you, your love, this is overdose

Too much, it’s you, your love, this is overdose

 

    If we, 2NE1, we're to dance that, I think Minzy is the one who will survive. The locking and popping of the head is too much. Congratulations to the choreographer who made this Impossible-to-us-but-not-to-them-since-you're-the-one-who-trained-them choreography. EXO-M was to dance the next part of the song and Chen started the singing. Flawless voice, then there comes the HeaLay. Their Dancing Machine, Lay. Xiumin, plus his cuteness. No wonder he looks like a hamster to me. Then there comes Chen, then going to Luhan. The girl-looking Luhan. He can be Chaerin's sister. Or my sister. Tao comes dancing, if he would put a little weight, he would really look like a panda to me. Then here comes Kris. May I call the police because he keeps on stealing glances. Who are you talking to, Kris Wu? My sister's not available for dating. And never will she from you. 

 

     Then here comes the bridge. With the Suho-Baekhyun-Kris-Chen pattern. Then here they come popping and locking their heads. Aigoo, they might even break their heads. Then Kris comes rapping the Chinese rap. Lookingto Chaerin, she's lip syncing. Knowing that Jia-ssi taught Chaerin how to freestyle rap in Chinese, I see no malice. But the malice is in the Chinese rap and the Korean rap itself (x v x).

 

 I want to fill my throat with you

 

My entire body is trembling but no matter how much more I drink it will never be enough

 

The poison has already spread from my head to my toes but I don’t try to fight it

 

Enjoy this kind of stimulation so happy I can’t stop

 

    Ah, I pray those children who were EXO biased, Korean and Chinese. The meanings are not suitable for young listeners. But as long as they don't get it, they are safe. Aigoo.


Hi guys, I'm sorry for the very, very late update. I'm not experiencing any writer's block. But after you read this chapter, I am might be in a hiatus right now. To be honest, I just recieved my exams and thankfully, I got 1 highest score in a major subject (Huzzzah!) and 1 highest score in a minor subject. I am able to create the 6th chapter on Sept. 23 since we have no classes (plus it's Saudi National Day). And, it's currently 1:29 AM here. And sad news for Ladies Code EunB and RiSe (condolences for thefamily and affected fans). And, ah omo. Cook Fest on Thursday, Recitation on Sunday, Reciting the 1987 Philippine Constitution on Monday, ah work. I wish I'm in Nursery. LetsallbeinGV. And, note XD if you stumble across a group called K.W.Y.M in YouTube, don't hesitate to click it. I'm FAMOUS XDDDDD with my friends.