Affair(?)

I Love You XO

Chanyeol's Point of View

 

     I must be dreaming. Kris-hyung's here, Dara-noona's at the other side of this dorm. It is too perfect, but I'm living it. I'm too happy and I'm silently wiggling in happiness. 

 

     The whole room is dead, meaning all of them are asleep. But someone is watching us and I feel it. I covered myself wholly then opened up youku.com on my phone. I had to wait since it was a phone, not a laptop then when it was fully loaded, I typed '2.' The suggestions showed up, but one surprised me: 2NEXO is Real. 2NEXO? That showed up as a banner when we're in Incheon. Curiousity got over me and I clicked the suggestion. I opened one of the videos and I waited for a matter of minutes. As it began playing, it showed an old picture of us debuting for our MAMA Album and 2NE1 is still debuting for their I Love You Single. With the caption, That's where the ship started sailing. I remembered that, we were in Gayo Daejun at that time. And 2NE1 has no.place, they went beside us and that is where I started not to move an inch! Was I too obvious? But I kept watching. It showed a picture of Chaerin-noona looking at Kris-hyung. Wah!~ Blondies. And the time when I glanced at Dara-noona and Euho-hyung and Kris-hyung started joking about me. Then I glanced at a picture of Minji-ssi looking at Sehun. Ideal type spotted, could I be the ideal type of noona? 

 

     Then when we were in Hong Kong, fans spotted us going home from Disneyland and a fan shouted '2NE1.' Aish, too obvious. Then MAMA 2013 when 2NE1 performed Missing You. Then when Dara-noona sat BESIDE US! SAVE ME! THE ADRENALINE RUSH HAS GONE TOO FAR! I NEED OXYGEN! 이건 OVERDOSE (THIS IS OVERDOSE)! I CAN'T KEEP UP.

 

     I pressed the home key and I charged my phone then hurried back to my bed. Best night ever. 

 

--The next day, 

 

    I woke up in sparta mode. Did I even sleep? I felt like I just shut my eyes and then I didn't sleep. What should I say to Dara-noona? Maybe a simple good morning. But no one's awake yet so I went to the bathroom and washed my face plus brush the teeth. I quietly opened and closed the door and when I reached downstairs, I got the mouth-watering aroma from the kitchen. Kyungie is cooking? No. A brown-haired goddess turned to look at me. A warm, friendly smile, and glitter on her eyes, noona is indeed beautiful. 

 

     "Good morning, noona." I said hurriedly. I want to make the first impression. 

 

     "Ah, good morning, Chanyeol-ssi." No, noona. Anything but formality. 

 

     "Andwaeyo, noona. Just call me what ever you want." I smiled sheepishly. 

 

     "Okay then, you call me Santokki and I'll call you Yeol." Yeol, meaning fire. 

 

     My insides twisted and shook crazily so I nodded. 

 

     "Yeol, are you hungry?" This is the day that I wanted to expect. After all these years. 

 

     "Ah, sure Santokki-noona. I'll eat with you." It feels like a date. Chanyeol, you got yourself lucky. 

 

     As I was about to grab a plate for her, she also touched the plate I was getting for her. Blood rushed to my face. She let go and I gave her the plate and she immediately went to the dining room. Yeol, calm down.

 

     As I sat down beside her, there it is again, the adrenaline rush I'm feeling. My heart could come out any minute now. When she finished getting the rice she passed it to me and I put some on my plate. Noona is beautiful, I need to stop dying in the inside or I might miss the chance to be with noona. I put the plate of rice doqn and she passed me the viand. After that, we started eating. 

 

     Silence was filled but it wasn't awkward like any other silence. It was a kind of silence when you are thinking of something to say. Santokki-noona cleared . 

 

     "So Yeol, did you get a good night sleep?" I involuntarily smiled. 

 

     "Neyo. How about you, noona?" I looked at her baby face. So young, so young.

 

     "Aigoo, good for you. We all had difficulty sleeping because of the ghosts but don't worry, we all slept peacefully." I turned to a frown. 

 

     "Noona, can you keep up from the practice? I mean, what if you collapse?" I said worrying. 

 

     "Ayu~ I can keep up from practice. This noona's the strongest among 2NE1." She let out a playful smirk with matching movements while talking. Cute. 

 

     "Okay noona. But if you fall, I'll catch you." I sheepishly smiled. 

 

     "And if you get sick, I'll nurse you." Huh? 

 

     Nurse me?! N-Noona, you're killing me. I'm having a heart attack now. N-Noona, this. . . I can handle it. But noona, it's you. Noona, you're gonna kill me because of your love. Noona, WAAAAH! I CAN'T HANDLE YOUR CHARM. 

 

     "Mwoya? Cat got your tongue?" I snapped back to reality. 

 

     "A-Aniyo, it's just that I'm surprised about what you said." I felt butterflies in my stomach. 

 

     1 minute of silence, Sehun and Tao came down. When they saw us, they smirked.

 

     "Good morning, noona." Both of the maknaes said. 

 

     "Good morning to you too, Sehun, Tao." I remembered that they already removed the formality since we were a family now. 

 

     "Good morning Lucky Yeol-hyung. How was your morning?" I get it, Oh Sehun. You're teasing me. 

 

     "Good." I try to say as plain as possible.

 

     "Good or the best day since night?" Tao asked.

 

     "Both." 

 

     "It feels good to be reunited, hmmm? You guys remind me of The Prodigal Son. Ah wait, are you guys hungry? Come, eat." She said with concern in her tone. Great job you evil maknaes, her attention is now on you. Happy? 

 

     "Ah aniyo. We're not yet hungry." Tao waved his hands and they went to the living room. 

 

     Again left with an awkward silence with the Chinese news being heard from the living room. The door bell rang. Sehun opened it this time and came our managers and stylists. 

 

     "Annyeonghaseyo." All of us greeted. 

 

     "Dara, are the others awake yet?" Asked Manager 678.

 

     "Aniyo, 678. We had troubles sleeping because of the incident yesterday." Santokki-noona sat down again. 

 

     "Have you eaten? Please eat, there's still more." I said. 

 

     Both managers waved their hands as a sign of 'no.' I then settled to my seat.

 

     "Chanyeol, are the others awake yet?" Manager-hyung shifted his eyes to me.

 

     "Sehun and Tao are awake but the others, I don't know." I honestly said. 

 

     Noona opened up her phone and opened up her Twitter. What is she tweeting about now?

 

Wah Chaerin-ah~~ The fierceness and your beauty. . . First off is Suho, now "The Fault In Our Stars"??? Otoke?! #Kiss #UnknownPerson 

 

    Noona is funny. "The Fault In Our Stars"? ㅋㅋㅋ. I can't handle such a thing. After she refreshed her browser after talking for 20 minutes, a trending topic came: Fault In Our Stars 2NEXOFault In Our Stars Dara Ver., and Fault In Our Stars ChaeKris Ver.. The hardcore-ness of this fandom, and I crazily liked it. As Bom-noona and the other queens came down and saw us, tthey grinned cunningly and then saying 'good morning's to the managers. Ppoong-ppoong noona was beside me with the 2 other queens beside my 'anae.' 

 

     "Yeol, don't tell me that you already 'domamoves.' I'll die in happiness." I heard that slang term before. A Filipino slang term in which the boy makes a move to the girl. Domamoves.

 

     "Aniyo. I didn't, I just woke up early. And noona was lonely so I joined her." I said. Defending myself. 

 

     "Make sure or I'll tweet it worldwide." She gave me a playful warning stare. 

 

     I nodded. Hour after hour, the others came down. Except Kris-hyung. The queens already took a shower and now they were being styled. After I took a shower, I dressed up as casual and my hair was being styled. WhenI came out of the room, I saw a turquoise-colored hair being flipped by Dara-noona. Matching beanie  and light makeup, this is a goddess. 

 

     "Am I pretty enough or beautiful enough?" She asked me. 

 

     "Santokki-noona, do you even need to ask that? I would say most beautiful enough if I were you. Every guy would even fall for you." Including me. 

 

     "Chaerin-unnie, many ants have been biting me lately." Minzy-ssi screamed.

 

     "Are you even eating chocolates? I told you, I'm afraid of insects." CL-noona screamed too. 

 

     What's with all the screaming?

 

     "I'm not eating chocolates but since yesterday a lot of SWEET things have been eaten by my mind and spots showed up." When Minzy-ssi emphasized 'sweet,' she was referring to us and Santokki-noona chuckled. 

 

     "Jeongmal?! What kind?" Noona screamed. 

 

      "Hmmm, let's just say that SOMEONE might be courting you already." I need a credit!

 

     "Yeol," Baekhyun went down. 

 

     "You 2 go to the bus, I'll wait for the others to come." Noona said. 

 

     Baekhyun, odd and weird, happily nodded and agreed. What happened to him? Maybe I passed on my sickness to him?

 

     The both of us skipped to the bus and we sat on the beds. I was facing him.

 

     "Yah Baek, what's with you?" I asked.

 

     "What's with me?" He eyed me. 

 

     "Andwae. Did I pass my sickness of being a BlackJack?" I stared at his eye closer.

 

     "Ani. I knew you had to escape so I came down and agreed on what Dara-noona said. I'm still a Sone." Oh. This mind reader got me. 

 

     I just nodded and the others came. With Santokki-noona beside Baekhyun, who would I stare first? A goddess or the friend? Ack, this is a big N.O. Kris-hyung's still smirking. The kiss incident, aigoo, hyung. Then our managers came and then, they pulled a string from the wall of the bus. Out came stairs, maybe ladder stairs. A second part of the bus was seen. 

 

     "The fans wanted an update from all of you since you only update them via Instagram, Twitter, or Weibo." Manager-hyung stated. "Since this is Mnet's plan, each and every group would do a collab film with their own recorded music. More like what happened to 2NE1's Do You Love Me." Ah! We're gonna mess with the camera.

 

     "Hyung, is Kris-hyung included?" Suho-hyung stood up.

 

     "Yes, he is." I slightly jumped at my seat. 

 

     We then bid 'see you later's since we had to film at the top. As I looked at the superior of this house, it was quite good. Except it was a little dimmer. The camera was in the middle, taped for support then Overdose started playing. The stairs were at the walls again at the bottom and a floor again here. I wonder what song our queens were playing.

 

Bom's Point of View

 

    I drank my amphetamine last night. As Do You Love Me played, we all started to do the crazy dance we did on Do You Love Me. And I realized that Kyungsoo's name was in our song. I better pull the string, but they might fall, oh nevermind. 

 

     Last night, we didn't really go out and buy the food. Instead, our managers bought all of it for us.

 

--Flashback--

 

(14.11.12)

 

 I got a text from Chanyeol. That was weird, I never gave my phone number yet. 

 

Noona! It's Yeollie!~~ Noona, are you okay? Don't stress yourself, BlackJacks still need you. Noona, if you need someone to talk to, I'll be right here, even if I should hide it from Roommate. Noona, please be happy. Noona, Dong Wook-hyung worries a lot, do you notice it on TV? Noona, you know our new girl group, right? Red Velvet. Do you know their first song? It's called Happiness. So noona, please be happy for us. Without you, Roommate's not happy, but I hope you're Happy~~ (ㅋㅋㅋ, Happy) -PCY

 

     As I was touched by Chanyeol's message, tears streamed down my face. Smiling. 

 

     "Bom! Omo, why are you crying? Yah, calm down, I'll get you water." Seems like Dara noticed me. 

 

     "Dara-ah, this is how it feels like when a loyal fan of yours still support you. Even though it's only one person, I'm still happy for fans who are loyal." I whimpered. 

 

     "Well, that's what fans do. And for our bondwith the fans, we should work hard. Bexuase if one fails, we all fail. So Bom, let's clear your name all together." 

 

----

 

    What a memory. But still, Dara's tweet, and it's a blind item! Fault In Our Stars, who could it be? But some fans guessed it easily, how come? Oh wait, so it means, since the day EXO came to YG, all of what happened got recorded live? Oh, creepy, and at the same time, CL's dead meat. 

 

     I get the feeling when CL is singing her line, she was meaning it for Kris. ㅋㅋㅋ, let the bad girl be. Look what happens when you see your fortune. You get karma-lized by your life. Aju, looks like someone is falling in love. 

 

     After 3 minutes of crazy dancing, we finally ended it there. 

 

     "Omona! Annyeonghaseyo," CL said. "what's up we 2NE1!" We bowed down.

 

     "Look who's coming out of her nutshell." Minzy teased me. 

 

     "P-A-R-K-B-O-M, Park Bom." I bubbly hopped.

 

     "Yeoreobun, thank you for supporting 2NE1 and supporting BoDong even though I'm gone. Haha, but like what the fans said, Bom Back Home!~" I said happily. 

 

     "And thanking the special fan upstairs. Kamsahabnida BlackJacks!" Dara did a cutie remark.

 

     "And. . . to Krystal-ssi," CL stuttered.

 

     "You're doomed." We playfully warned her. 

 

     "ANI! It wasn't my fault, it's his fault! He's the one who said that I should act fierce, and I'm not even lying. I hope he doesn't lie, or I'll tremble, then lay down and die~" CL pinched her nose. "And to EXO-Ls around the globe, I'm sorry. He's at fault, too. Well, what would a girl feel if their first kiss was stolen by someone you barely know and then your friend will just laugh about it? Painful. Betrayed. Krystal-ssi, EXO-Ls, josonghabnida." She bowed down. 

 

     "I will survive~" Minji sang. "Just turn around now, you're not welcome anymore!~" Me and Dara sang. 

 

     As then, we grabbed the camera and placed it infront of us then sat down at the beds. 

 

     "So, yeoreobun, who is this blind item person today?" Dara looked at me.

 

     "Who stole the very first kiss of the one and only Baddest Female." I let out a shocked face.

 

     "Okay, okay. Blind Item number 1, he is allegedly dating someone." Me and Dara let put shocked faces.

 

     "OMONA! Namja is adding more oil to the flame! Yah, we still want our CL-roo to live longer, namja-eh." Dara pouted. 

 

     "Blind item number 2, he's 6ft in height. Well, there are 2 choices, I'm removing one since that ONE is inlove with someone else." My mouth formed an 'O' shape.

 

     "Who's the ONE and who is he inlove with?" Dara-ah, don't you still snap it?!

 

     "Ah, I know him but you shouldn't know about him." CL gestured.

 

     "What's blind item number 3?" CL asked Minji.

 

     "He's a blondie!" She screamed.

 

     "Kya!~ Wait, I'm going byuntae~~" I screamed across the bus.

 

     "Blind item number 4, his favorite colors are either black, white, or blue." Minji waved her pointing finger.

 

      "Oh, he likes my favorite colors. But wait, what type of blue? I like Sapphire Blue, so, what type of blue?" CL looked at her.

 

     "Ciel Blue. Maybe." Minji nodded.

 

     "Sky Blue? Oh okay. At least it's blue." She looked at the camera.

 

     "Yeoreobun, that's the end for today's blind item. Good luck finding who it is, because I have my alibi HARD AS DIAMOND." CL said emphasizing the last 3 words.

 

     "Annyeonghigashipshio!" We bid our farewell. And the footage was cut.

 

     We immediately grabbed our phones and tapped on Safari. We searched on Google 'SBS Battle of Pairs' and gladly, we found it. Reviews are important to me. 

 

Episode 1 Comments

 

1. BOM IS BACK! SHE'S FINALLY BACK! ASDFGHJKL

2. WHAT?! MY LUHAN COLLABORATING WITH 2NE1?! Why not BIGBANG collaborate with SNSD?

3. bommie!~~~ we misshh u! thank you ffor showing confidence, we blackjacks right here

4. Oooooooooohhhhh, Yeol's dream is fulfilled! 

5. Jajajajajajjajaja, EXO-L, let's help BJs!

6. bominator!!!!! thank God youre back home! BJs here as a wall of support for you and your sistahssss 

7. WAAAGAGAGAGAGAGAHSJWJSJDKKFOVKRIDJJR! EXOOOOOOOO~~~

8. What is the name of the 2NEXO fandom? We need to crete one. EXO-Ls, BlackJacks, nolja!

9. THE CEOs. . . ARE SHIPPING. . . THIS FANDOM. . . GET IT UNDER YOUR SKIN PEOPLE, 2NEXO'S REAL. 

10. ChaeHo, I'm so proud of this fandom. Even Papa YG and Sir SM are shipping 2NEXO. :''''''''))

11. UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH, THIS SHIP IS SAILING LIKE A MOTOR BOAT.

12.QWHWKDODOOQHFNCOWKBDOWKFNKWPSNCJWKIDUXHNPQISJEJIWKQJSKQOQHDJXIWKJCH2NEXOJWKXKFOKDNZ

13. Chanyeol-ah, don't die yet X'''''''''D

See more comments. . .

 

Episode 2 Comments

 

1. Kai!~~~~ Imma die here! Stop showing yo abs! (byuntae feels)

2. Baekhyun-oppar, please go easy on our queens. There'll be no chanbaek in the future.

3. WHO IS CL-UNNIE TEXTING?! THIS SHIP IS FRENZY!

4. Waaaaaaaaaah, SuChaeKris! *Q* #WeMissYouKris

5. KREAAAAAASE-OPPA! AIIWLDJAKSKIFWOSJCB

6. Kris-oppa, you dyed your hair blonde! Ajiiiiiee~ tall-rich-handsome guy :') stay awesome but stay forever handsome.

7. Both Kris and Subo bears no grudge but CL is quite tensed with the atmosphere. They don't speak the sane language.

8. Who thought a straight EXO-L fan would actually ship 2NEXO? SuChaeKris!~~~~~ Blondeh line. I can see wat u did der, Kris. Very obvious. That you luuuuv Chaerin!

9. CL unnie, don't be tensed by the atmosphere. T.T

10. Blackjack-Ls! Support 2NEXO for their collab. It may not be your favorite ship or group but lets help both agencies to win this fight. Let's play and love~

11. Kris, I miss you, gaereokshi. TT.TT

12. Kris! After 1 year, we've got news about you! You're still handsome as always. Take care of yourself! Saranghae~

13. #WeMissYouKris

See more comments. . . 

 

    2NEXO? SuChaeKris? I sense something fisheh!~~

 

 Dara's Point of View

 

    As the bus stopped, I grabbed my bag and we all went inside the building. Nobody was in there and still, it was traumatizing (ㅇㅠㅇ). 

 

     As I layed my bag to the side where Chaerin's bag was placed, I sat down. Yeol likes me, but who am I to make a fanboy sad to watch me collapse? Dara-ah, it's normal for people to care. 

 

Sanghyun-ah, I arrived in China and I know you, Doodong, omma, and our maknae are keeping an eye now in the TV. Good luck in the Battle of the Pairs. Say hello to omma, maknae-ah, and Doodong for me. Don't text back, you'll just lose a lot in your phone bill ㅋㅋㅋ. 사랑해~~

 

    I tapped on 'send.' When everyone was preparing for the music, Minji went on the back, this girl is excercising now.    A few did some stretching and I did some, too. Then when I sat down, Kris-ssi was a feet away. 

 

     "You still haven't said 'sorry' to my Chae-roo." I hissed at him. 

 

     "Well, I don't know what to say to CL. What if she doesn't she doesn't forgive me? I needed credit." Is this guy. . . really an artist (ㅡ ㅡ+)?

 

     "Kris Wu, in making movies, what does the main character do to say sorry to another character?" I put my hands on my waist.

 

     "They directly go towards them or sometimes they even burst with tears." 

 

     "Exactly! You have to burst with tears, plus sincere, heart-felt sorry. Kris Wu, are you a real actor?" He should know this.

 

     "Yes, I am but--" I cut him off.

 

     "If you really are a REAL actor, you'll come to CL and say sorry with tears and with your pride low." I smirked.

 

     "With my pride low?!" He looked at me disappointed. 

 

     Hmmm, ah! What if I make Chae-roo more angry at him?  ㅋㅋㅋ, taste the fierceness of this yeoja! 

 

     "Do you want me to demostrate it?" I grinned.

 

     "Demonstrate? You? Okay." He smiled.

 

     I started doing my tactics like what I did on It Hurts. Then tears streamed down my face.

 

     "Heol!" Yes! I got Chae-roo's attention!

 

     "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" She started running.

 

     I can see the Cat-Dog relationship. Ooh, substitute Seungri. Both born on 90's. 

 

     "Chaerin-ah! He made me cry!" My acting tears streamed down my face.

 

     "Yah! Why did you do that?!" Hoho, I'm such a great actress! Thank you, ABS-CBN.

 

     "I didn't make her cry. She was just teaching me. . ." Stutters prove you're ly~ing. "how to cry when acting." Hmmm, really? I just said 'demonstrate,' not 'teach.'

 

     "Dara-unnie, go back to Bom-unnie and the others." I wiped my acting tears and more came down.

 

     I nodded, then at her back, I smiled and I saw Minji clapping silently. We headed back to Bom. But as I tyrned back, Chae-roo was pulling his arm. I started to tremble. 

 

Luhan's Point of View

 

     I saw Chaerin walking out with Kris. A little date? Hmmm, so obvious.

 

     I grabbed my phone. I fixed my hair, then opened up Instagram. As I was using my private account, I was a secret supporter of 2NEXO myself since I found it out when Sir SM said we were collaborating with a YG group. As I checked their daily news about keeping track on us on making their dreams come true. I stumbled across their picture of me and Bom-noona with a caption LuBom on the way to Beijing, China

 

      I smiled and then I went to get my bag. My bag was beside Bom-noona's and I can see her going directly here. Luhan, don't burn yet. Covering her bag was her turquoise-colored blanket with Ppoong-ppoong-ssi's figure on it. 

 

     "Hyung, where did Chaerin go?" Said by no other than Suho.

 

     "Aha! You're cheating on Krystal now, huh? Well, wait till you get back to Korea." I aim at him a mike.

 

     "Aish, I'm not, hyung. We're just friends and I'm concerned for her." Oh.

 

     "A boy and a girl can't be friends because when they become friends, it forms a relationship. But you're already in a relationship and now you're mingling with Chaerin. Well, it looks like she doesn't approve with you." I stated.

 

     "And nwither with Kris-hyung." WHAT?!

 

     "You have an interest on CL?!" I widened my eyes.

 

     "No! It's not that. What I mean is. . ." Oh, now you're getting it.

 

     "Suho, there's nothing wrong in liking someone. But that kind of love may hurt somebody else." I said to him.

 

     He nodded then I saw the couple parting. Hoho, this 2 maybe kissed. I directly ran to Kris.

 

     "So, what did she do to you?" I edged closer to him.

 

     "What did who do to me?" Aish, slow.

 

     "What did CL do to you? Did she do someTHING?I looked at him.

 

     "She punished me, so I tickled her." After making Dara-noona cry, how could you?

 

     "You're still the same Yifan." I whispered.

 

     "And you're still the same woman-looking but manly Luhan." I guess you have to edit out the 'woman-looking.' 


HOHO! ANOTHER CHAPPIE~~~ Sorry I wasn't able to update because I got terrified by our paranormal experiences at school. When I said that ghost didn't exist, a groan exactly was heard. I never came near to our fire exit again. So, here, I'm sorry I'm lacking some KaiMinzy or SeMinzy assets here. It's hard to be an author plus I'm forgetting that I have quizzes and honeworks and Asdfghjkl stuffs. Please bear with this chapter. And sorry for typo errors and such, you understand them, right? Plus, I don't know if you know that Dara was previously an actress in the Philippines. Such a angel-looking woman to defeat a 6ft tall dragon ㅋㅋㅋ. And this account will be passed to my descendant (fans at school, yep, I'm popular already, but not at the account, I'm the Rep. of the school.) after I finish my remaining stories. Don't worry, she's a delulu and she writes stories like me except she always keeps it on her notebook.And may I ask you, which one of the comments up there is your most possible conment ever? Episode 1 for Chap. 1 and Episode 2 for Chap. 2. LetsallbeinGV

 

Characters: 18247 ; Words: 3861