Suspicious

I Love You XO

Bom's Point Of View

 

     Wah~ It's even more amusing to watch them dance. But the way Lulu looks at me, I'm melting already. Stop looking at me like you're going to murder me. I looked away, Lulu doesn't obey. I heard some doors open. Oh, it's XJL0416. How nice to not meet you in my life. Just stay away from Kris, we're good. You aren't even dating. Ah, like what Dara said in Good To You, Why do good girls like bad boys? Why do bad boys like bad girls? so, yeah. Stay away. I just feel like the atmosphere's gonna kill someone if we meet you. 

 

     You're staring at Kris, nice logic. You have to be ignorant to the boy for to like you, just not too much. He might fall for another. 

 

    As EXO ended up, I immediately stood up and clapped. I looked at her and she was rather disappointed. Yah, that namja was a KPop star before. Psh. But since I respect you, I bowed down with a smile, a fake one. And you bowed down with a fake smile, too. 

 

 

     The others then bowed down to her but Kris. Haha, you aren't respected! Hoho, even though you're 10 years away from me, girl, it's weird if you marry Kris. Are you even married, because if you are, if you marry Kris, I'll be the one to file you the case of bigamy. Like, seriously, you're like 20 years away from him. Which is a total turnoff for every FANGIRL of him. Especially Chae-roo. Yeah, especially Chae-roo.

 

     "Kris-ah, why did you dance?" Ssagaji, be thankful that the Chinese line was wayy too far away from you. And congrats, you are the banner of dancing.

 

     "What? I missed it. Is there anything wrong?" Aigoo. Yah, Kris-ah make sure that ssagaji knows common sense. Aish.

 

    "But Kris, your heart condition.What the. . . you gave him a shot of steroids?! YAH! This girl is a killer. Minji! PALLIYA.

 

     "Don't worry. I'm fine.Unless your with that ssagaji, you won't be fine. EVER.

 

     Kris then walks away. What happiness did I felt when I saw Kris walk away from that ssagaji. Aigoo. . . I think I should warn the others. Walking away, I elbowed Minji.

 

     "Minji-ah, can I call XJL0416, ssagaji?" I pouted.

 

     "Are you kidding me? You're calling her ''?" She looked at me weirdly.

 

     "Aigoo-ah, look. I tried getting at least a tiny little rumor about her. When I found one last night, it said that she ticked the Maried box then ticking the Miss box. See, isn't that a bit weird that makes it look like she's a ?" I narrowed my look. Please believe in me.

 

     "Well, wait till you get to know her religion. But you know, it's actually kinda weird for me, too. But no hate." She pinched her nose.

 

     "But you know. unnie, you're acting like a basher." She looked at me smirking.

 

     "Well, I'm sorry, but that's my definition of . Getting married then having an affair." I flipped my hair playfully.

 

     "Who's having an affair." A namja's voice said.

 

     I looked behind me and sa Yeol. You scared me I thought it was Kris, aigoo. Why are your voices deep?

 

     "The other people. You know, Minji here is really bothered by this generation's people. Wae? Some people get married and yet, they fall for another. Well, I would say to Minji that this generation's screwed up so, yeah." This is a perfect answer. May Chanyeol believe in my theory.

 

     "Ah, geurae. But there are people who are still faithful."

 

     "Geuraeyo, a faithful Daraling." Minji cooed on Chanyeol.

 

     "Andwae, those are two different things." Chanyeol sheepishly laughed.

 

     "Mwo? What's the difference then?" I looked at him confused.

 

     "I don't really know but, it's having faith on someone. That's the only thing I know. It's like, 'I have faith in you to do this thing. Fighting~'. Ne, it's like that." Wahaha, having faith in Dara having a crush on you, too. Am I right, Chanyeol.

 

(DJ Evans Remix - 2NE1 and EXO Come Back Home Overdose Mashup and Remix)

     Suddenly, the xylophone part of Come Back Home and the clapping part of Overdose was overlapped as one music. Then, Baekbaek's par was sung on which CL was supposed to. Bwo? Sajangnim, you said DANCING collaboration, not SINGING AND DANCING collaboration. Then Dara still sung on which she was supposed to.

 

You said this was all for me

Like a lie, you coldly turned away

Why did you? Why did you?

You're gone away

[Good, desiring more and more]

 

Someone call the doctor, hold me and tell me

Love is a sickness, an addiction, overdose

It's harder to control as time goes by

I'm falling deep to her

 

Come back home

Can you come back home?

I'm pushing back all pain

I'm still waiting for you like this

 

Now you gotta do what you gotta do

 

COME BACK HOME

Oh, she wants me

Oh, she's got me [COME BACK HOME]

Oh, she hurts me

Good, desiring more and more

 

Come baby baby come come baby

Come come baby baby come come [come back to me]

This is overdose

Come baby baby come come baby

come come baby baby come come

 

     Daebak! It's daebak! Heol, but we have to practice this! What if we do this type of head locking like what these dongsaengs did? Aigoo. CL came running to me. Aigoo, what is this girl reporting to me?

 

     "Yah, unnie, Papa YG only said dancing collaboration." She whispered.

 

     "I know, like, they're already gonna be back-up dancers, then punish them with this. Yah, this is not fair for them. If they act as back-up dancers, we're gonna act back-up dancers." I looked at her.

 

     "Then ask Papa YG that." Bwoya?!

 

     "Yah, your the leader, you're the one who should ask." I furrowed my brows.

 

     "Yah, your the eldest, you're the one who should ask." She stick a tongue out.

 

     We were left there with the music playing and them dancing with it. 

 

     "Why not ask Mingkki to do it? She's Papa YG's favorite after all." She looked at the floor.

 

     "Palli, we'll blackmail her with Kai." I pulled her arm. 

 

     "What does Kai have to do with this?" She looked at me weirdly.

 

     "Remember when Minzy turned 20 and she said she likes men who are older men but not 'that' old. Kai is older then her for 4 days, meaning he's older than Minji, meaning there is a chance that Minzy might like him." My heart jumped.

 

     "Yah, are you out of your mind? We still have a contract! And more importantly, Minzy is going to date someone from our rival agency? Yah, are you putting an electric eel in water?" She halted me.

 

     "But look at this, Papa YG and Sir SM are friends." She facepalmed.

 

     "Yes. With one sack of fakeness in it." Aigoo, that's why your a nerd. 

 

     "CL, aigoo-ah. Did you experience love coming from someone you don't know?" I asked her.

 

     "Yes, I did. I felt it from my fans." Andwae, that's not what I meant.

 

     "Well, did you experience love from someone you just met?" Of course, the answer is obvious.

 

     "No," She looked at me weirdly. "I'm not turning a stranger I just met to a boyfriend." What movie was that again?

 

     "Well look at Kristoff and Anna," I held both of her arms. "They just met!" 

 

     "Well what did Elsa said? 'You can't marry a man you just met.' to Anna." Argh, CL, you devil.

 

     "Aigoo, so anti-love." I pouted.

 

     "No I'm not, it's just weird. You are marrying someone you just met. Well if that happened to you, would you even marry him?" She looked at me.

 

     "If I like him. And he likes me back." I paused. "Well what about you?" I asked her.

 

     "Same, but if he doesn't like me, I'll kill him." Well. . . that escalated quickly.

 

     "Arasso, arasso. We won't blackmail Mingkki with that." I broke the argument.

 

     We started walking and the music soon ended. We pulled Minzy and Dara to the side.

 

     "Yah, Mingkki-ah. We pity our dongsaengs." I pouted.

 

     "Who? Them? Waeyo?" Heartless! Mindless! You didn't care about them.

 

     "Yah, Mingkki, you cold-hearted ahjumma." CL scolded. "Don't you pity them that they're already gonna act as backup dancers then they have to practice for this song?" CL crossed her arms.

 

     "Well, I do, excluding Kris." Dara commented.

 

     Aigoo, the coldness of you.

 

     "Yes, excluding him." Ah, CL-ah, don't.

 

     "Now, Mingkii, we want you. . . " I fiddled the hem of my shirt.

 

     "Ugh, me again? No. You unnie," She looked at CL. "you're the leader. And from the root word itself LEAD. And you unnie," She looked at me. "you're the eldest meaning you are like the second leader in which you also have to take care of us instead of bullying us, My answer is no. Period." She crossed her arms and flipped her hair.

 

     "Yes, ahjumma Minji." Me and CL walked out.

 

     Thinking about the blackmail, I had the sudden urge to stop and pull her back. And I did.

 

     "If you don't do what I say, I'm going to tell Kai that you like him and you have those things inside your head that shouldn't be revealed worldwide. Do you want me to tell him that?" Her face expression was priceless.

 

     CL's jaw dropped. I'm sorry, CL. But I have to make Minzy ask Papa YG to grant our wish. Yes, CL, it's blackmail.

 

     "Where's Papa YG?" She held my arm.

 

     "Let's go?" I smiled deviously.

 

     She nodded. 

 

     Bye, CL. We'll soon grant our wish. 

 

Kris' Point of View

 

     Andwae, I'm not a child anymore. I'm fine, aish, get away from me. I don't you, I need Chae-rilakkuma. I need my fluffy bear. Andwae, what a childish name. Chae-kuma? Chae-rila? Aigoo-ah, what's happening to me? Cupid struck me with an arrow. But that Cupid doesn't want to be with me. Chaerin, notice my towering presence. 

 

     But thinking about what Minzy said about the girl who likes me. #1, Caring.

 



 

     "Yeobo, Minji. Are you safe there? . . MWO?! GHOSTS THERE?! OMO, FIND A SAFE PLACE! TELL THE PARK SISTERS THAT THEY'RE THE ELDEST AMONG ALL OF YOU--"

 



 

     Yah, Yifan. You're getting all too focused on CL. Maybe, maybe. Aigoo-ah, CL and Dara-noona hates me. With Bom-noona being uncertain and Mingkki being care-free. Aish, I hope  noona and Mingkki are with me. With my other members' support. What a rough road of being her suitor. 

 

     No, I don't need you, Chao. Chao, aish, stop pulling me to Jinglei-jie. Go away. I need atleast space and I need time for my friends. Especially Tao. Especially him. Just aish, no!

 

     "Kris, stick with Jinglei." Psh.

 

     "And what if I don't want to stick with her?I sarcastically asked.

 

     "Aiya, is this what they teach you?Give a .

 

     "No. It's what I taught myself. And don't blame my friends for whatever mistakes I do because it's all me.I looked at him with a lazy eye.

 

     "Kris, I'm just reminding you. You are an actor now, not a KPop star.Reminding me your . 

 

     I want to be care-free. Care-free, I don't want to live in a life full of invisible bars. I can go back. Back to the way I lived with them, can't I? If that's what my members want I'm willing to do it. But there are possibilities we might not be in the same company anymore. YG Entertainment would be my choice now. But if Sir SM is willing to have me back, I'm surely to sign the contract. If he treats me correctly. 

 

     Mingkki looks at me. Why are you looking at me like that? Judgmental. What happened to you? Eyeing me from head to toe. She stares at me as if I was a criminal who escaped from prison, then glaring at me. She walks away. What happened to that yeoja? Mingkki, kind but cold-hearted. That couldn't be it, she is a 2-in-1 person. She comes back again. But she bumps my shoulder. What happened to her? Did I do anything wrong to her? Did I? No. I pulled her hand.

 

     "Did I do anything wrong?" I asked. 

 

     "Yes. Yes, you did." Then walking away.

 

     I pulled her hand again.

 

     "Tell me what I did so that you can forgive me." I am an easy person to talk to.

 

     "Reflect on it. Plus, you didn't do anything wrong to me. But because all of us are a family now, I'm affected that you made a mistake to the 11 of them." What?

 

     Reality hit me.

 

     "Don't you want me to come back?" 

 

     "The choice is not mine. But to Sir SM, to them, and the whole fandom." She walks away getting her phone from the bag.

 

     I was left there standing. She walks back and pulled my arm as a meaning for me to bend down. She whispered.

 

     "Nice acting, bro. Now do that to CL-unnie." 

 

     She walks away.

 

     Of course. You are the 1st Chen I met. Aish this troll.

 

     "You troll. Go die." I cursed.

 

     I laughed as I got fooled by Mingkki's acting. Indeed, she's a great actress. But the tone is like she was serious about it. Well, that is every comment of any viewer. Aish, Minji, I'll hate you for this.

 

     "Yah, mortal enemy." In a feminine voice spoke in English.

 

     I smiled. And looked at my back to see a woman with blonde hair, fierce eyes and all-over charisma gushing out. Non other than my soon-to-be-wife, Chaerin. I raised an eyebrow, acting coolly as possible. She grabbed my arm. Electricity ran down my spine. 

 

     "Yah, Li Zhailin, where are we going?" I asked her.

 

     "To outer space so that you can not breathe and you may die." Really, we're going to our Galaxy date?

 

     "But I live there, so we'll have our first official date?" Xiumin-hyung looked at me.

 

     "If you live there, stay there permanently and there will be no date nor any kissing that's gonna happen." I pouted.

 

     "Nevermind then, I'll fly in your name." No, no, just no.

 

     She stopped at her mark.

 

     "Fly in my name?" She looked at me annoyed.

 

     "Ciel means sky, right?" She smirked.

 

     "Haha, I hope bombs will fall down." She sarcastically said.

 

     "Well, I hope that cupid may strike you with a love arrow so that you may fall in love with me. Or give me a love potion. But, I want you to love me fully.I pouted.

 

     She stopped.

 

     "Are you cursing me?" What?


     "No. Why would I curse you?" I looked at her.

 

     "You should've cursed me." I heard her mutter.

 

     Masochist? Aigoo, this dark-aura-ed leader. I heard fast footsteps from afar. What the ? Ghosts again? As I heard it nearer, I sheilded her. Then Suho showed up. Aigoo, this kid.

 

     "What's up with the atmosphere?" He started walking.

 

     "Well maybe this namja here thaought that the fast footsteps were of a ghost trying to chase us." She bluntly replied.

 

     "Oh, sorry." And we walked more.

 

Minzy's Point of View 

 

     The level of their dancestep. . . is too impossible to reach. Them lucky leaders. My knees hurt because of the friction of sliding down to my place like in Overdose then doing that locking things. Ugh, now I know how they feel when practicing this. Neomu apa, apa, apa~ Now coming to think of it, didn't Chanyeol-oppa say that they practiced it for like 2 or 3 weeks? Omona. Breakdown of body. Aigoo. The Park Sisters are even lucky because they have to stand. This! 

 

     "Minji is. . ." Bom-unnie panted.

 

     "Having a breakdown." Papa YG laughed.

 

      I laughed with them. Then the door opened, CL-unnie, Suho-oppa, and Kris-oppa came. 

 

     "Chaerin-unnie! Go! Practice." I did an Indian sit. 

 

     All of them went 'Woh!~~~~~' and Chaerin-unnie was a bit pissed and happy at the same time. Did Kris-oppa propose to her?

 

     "Excuse me?" Unnie narrowed her eyes.

 

     "You may pass." Behold, I am Minzy the Philosopher.

 

     Chaerin-unnie is dissed. Park-unnies are laughing.while the EXO-oppas are trying not to laugh. But Luhan-oppa and Lay-oppa are hysterically laughing. Omona, Chaerin-unnie's a volcano.

 

     "You are testing my patience." Chaerin-unnie gave the papers to Papa YG.

 

     "No, I'm not, I'm quiz-zing it." I said coolly.

 

     "There's no such thing as 'quiz-zing', Minji." 

 

     "Well now, there is such thing." Aigoo, what am I thinking? 

 

     After 2 minutes of quarreling with unnie, we managed to practice. Me and unnie passed the locking and it was a success. But the hard thing is at the chorus part. Cross legs, then land the fist on the palm, then jump at the same time when the fist lands at the palm. Then backwards, fist makes an arch. Cross arms, stretch arms upwards, repeat. Fingers in a number three sign, other hand makes a DJ spinning the CD, then turn. we'll wait at the back, then Come Back Home's chorus will be sung by Bom-unnie and Chaerin-unnie.

 

     "Come back home! Can you come back home? Yeah~"

 

     "I'm pushing back all pain, I'm still waiting for you like this~" 

 

     "Now you gotta do what you gotta do~" 

 

     We thought we were going to do the step of the adlib in Come Back Home. But, NO. Another step in Overdose. Aish, it's tiring. Learning is fun, but learning this is not amusing. It is painful in my knees. The sliding and all. Then when we reached Dara-unnie's part, the easiest part, attracting them. I have my solo part, then after the WiFi like position, here comes the aching of the knees.

 

    "Everyone asks me, if I changed~" Suho-oppa and Baekhyun-oppa sang.

 

     "It's like I'm nailed to your heart~" Kris-oppa followed.

 

     "My world is filled with you~" And. . . 

 

     Slide. . . A perfect slide. But, Chaerin-unnie, how did you do that? Why so perfect? Aigoo, nevermind. 

 

     1 minute left until we finish this practice. Then we came off in Bom-unnie's last chorus. 

 

     "Come back home, can you come back home? Yeah. Don't leave me at the end of this cold world, and come back to me~" 

 

     "Come back home, can you come back home? Yeah. I'm pushing back all pain, I'm still waiting for you like this. Now you gotta do what you gotta do." 

 

     Done. Breakdown.

 

     "10-minute break, we'll come back again." Never.

 

     I sat down at the floor near the benches. How tiring, I nearly forgot our own choreography. Sehun-ssi was a few feet away from me. Heol, I haven't talked to him that fully. Well, I haven't talked a lot to anyone. Just Tao-oppa and Kai. Aigoo, Minji, drop the plan first when making friends. I should go to the toilet for now. I stood up. All of them seems tired to care for now, I sneaked out. My body dies for rest, but I really need to chill out in the bathroom. I reached it, I twisted the knob. An elegant toilet I can say. I halfly sit on the counter as I heard footsteps from afar. I entered one of the stalls and sat down at the closed lid of the cubicle. I took out my phone and recorded. It was Jinglei-ssi's voice.

 

     I may not understand what you are talking about on the phone, but I feel that you are planning something that would endanger us, Xu. Jing. Lei.


Annyeong! It's been a long time since I updated , mhm. And. . . about the previous chapter. . . well, that WAS supposed to be a prank (I dunoo if you got trolled, my other friends wrote it), but it turned out to be REAL. Not the y scene like they were gonna do a Rated M but my friend confirmed it (through Twitter) that there were 5 kissing scenes, 5 backhugs, 1 ( u Xu Jinglei, you son of a ) BED SCENE with Wang Likun. Like. . . this is her. 

a2f3e71d9181a67b2.jpg

We're prettier than her. Well, to ease your pain, let's just imagine that YOU are Wang Likun doing ehem ehem with Kris, hmmm? Oh no, I might kill you. 

 

And hoorah! Happy belated birthday to our Healing Unicorn Lay and Dara's baby brother, Park Sanghyun or Park Cheondung. (my classmate's b-day is also in Oct. 7). And yas, our GZB has arriveed to Twitter. Waiting for another #Krio to trend again, eh? But guys, let us not trend 2NEXO in Korea. Do not. 

 

Well, I checked up Exo in Google News again. Kris was ABOUT to join a Chinese agency? No. A big no. Sign up in YG after 2 years, it won't get suspicious. And plus, your mom wants you to sign up in YG. Now palli! Obey your lao ma and come to YG! We'll wait for the arrival. Just make sure that Chanyeol won't get jealous. 

 

And Kim Youngmin, what the did you do to Sooman's groups?! Now SM has 8 ex-SM Artists (Hangeng/Hankyung [SuJu], JYJ [TVXQ/DBSK], Kris [EXO], Sulli [f(x)], and Jessica [SNSD]). Wy the did you evade Kris's civil rights? Why the did you let Sulli go? Why the did you believe that Jessica was getting married? Like, Tyler Kwon? No. When Kris left, you made a Baekhyun-Taeyeon dating scandal. When Sulli left, you made this Jessic-Tyler Kwon dating scandal (I dunno if he made that or if he made the flame brighter). If you make another dating scandal, I swear, I'm gonna take all of SM artists out and scatter the groups to JYP or YG (but Papa YG is kinda busy with WINNER and NONA9ON). Kim Youngmin, I nominate you for the #LavaBucketChallenge. Do it.