Not the update.

I Love You XO

Annyeong, it's been a few months since I updated.

 

 I couldn't think of a new plot. Sorry, I ran out of ideas and studies made it worse. Then Papa YG said 2NE1 isn't going to attend because of Bom reflecting & CL's new solo debut. Papa YG, u mad at SM? Y u stop 2NEXO feelz? Aigoo, just keep voting, 2NE1-unniez must win, even though they aren't participating. 

 

 Then to Kris. Happy birthday, bro. I was about to write a Chinese letter for you and then realizing my Chinese characters looked like sticks ^^;; Hwai Brothers didn't accept him due to "betrayal" to his former group. Aish, like in CL's MTBD line "The world has come to this, fakers are rising". The accuracy of that line is smoking weed.

 

 Next is Luhan. Damn, ur teaser photos killed my classmates [population of Kris:15, population of Luhan:14, popuation of 2NEXO:2 TT TT]. Manlier then, handsome forever. 

 

Advantage of them leaving: honest answers in who is your bias (2NEXO, wiggle wiggle wiggle), free life, no MTBD schedules, spend time with femeley :)

Disadvantage: fans is sad, great impact on fandoms and fans, fans might commit strong measures (drugs, suicide, ouija board, satanic chuchu, etc.), stalk the one who left.

 

 And CL. You friggin lucky guys in America. You friggin lucky guys, buy me one, imma send ya mah address (nono jk jk). 

 

 And Minzy is not leaving her frickin group (congrats to her unnie who became a Kpop star now [but not well-known outside Korea]). That's enough leaving for the year. Can they and we atleast celebrate Christmas happily, without any deaths or leavings? Yeah, that'd be great. 

 

And I'm entrusting someone on a lower grade, (I'm Grade 10/4th Year) and check her latest story: Joker's Death Card. Haha, DEATH. Well, I'm not removing this story. I'm just here to keep it up. 

 

Congrats to me, I passed the exams! Waha, I made my parents proud, and at the second time, hoping for valedictorian this year (I failed Grade 6 with 3rd Honorary TT TT), So, I pass the crown to someone on a lower grade. 

 

LetsallbeinGV

 

Joker's Death Card: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/829945/

 

She found courage after some months ^^.