Meeting

I Love You XO

CL's Point of View

 

     Sajangnim called us in the middle of our little discussion of me and my members. At first, I felt tensioned because I haven't figure out what we did wrong. But Bom reacts, I understanded that she suffered ADHD that's why she needed amphetamine. I understand. I walked limply towards the elevator then clicking '7.' Just 4 more years. But I wish it wouldn't end. 

 

     A death-filled atmosphere greeted me even though I haven't even touched the doorknob. As I touched it, electricity stiffened me and I couldn't move my muscles even for an inch. But I realized my mistake, I didn't knock. I knocked fast then opening the door fast, but not the type of banging the door. 

 

     I saw 11 youth-looking men and 1 who I guess as the CEO of SM. All of us bowed before them. And yes, I feel a bit shrunk because of their height. I'm impressed as I see Baekhyun-ssi is happy as I saw on Showtime and so is Tao-ssi. But the point is, what are they doing here? But then, I'm a lot more impressed that they don't feel the same tension they feel like us. Is it because of the toys? I caught my eye on Suho-ssi. After 1 year after their, I mean, one of their member's scandal, he managed to take the responsibility in order and then BAM, the group still beats the charts off.

 

     "I didn't call the 4 of you here like I do to Seungri," I laughed silently. But it was exchanged with my members to look at me simultaneously and I ignore them because of embarrassment. "instead, I call you here because of Mnet's decision to pair both of our agencies." Pair? Agencies? That's a shock for Mnet. 

 

     "As it was the hot topic of Korean netizens, Mnet decided to pair YG and SM even though the some of the Korean netizens would like to pair JYP and YG or JYP and our agency." SM talked. Clearly to say, I would like JYP and YG to be pairs because Sohee-unnie is there. But since I found her 'twin,' I'm good.

 

     "But everybody questioned what groups would be chosen. The decision came from us and netizens worldwide. They chose the 2 of you." YG began to speak again. Of course, I'm shocked. EXO's group has been stained because of the scandal and our group was too because of Bom-unnie's drug scandal. I never expect BlackJacks and Exo stans to be loyal like this. 

 

      Silence was deafening and I wanted to leave the room so bad. And, I just wonder if they ever got tired from standing. No, it seems like they just came. I crossed my fingers and sajangnim did something.

 

     "Yes, CL?"  All eyes were on me. I felt like a criminal who just escaped from prison.

 

      It feels like I gulped a boulder and then dragging me completely down. Shaking my head would be foolish so I thought of this quickly.

 

     "Would there be a collaboration?" Afterwards, my mind which was working like a heartbeat now turned into a long beep of silence. 

 

     "Good question, CL." Even though, I'm not Minzy who was sajangnim's favorite, I actually got a praise. "There wouldn't be a singing collaboration but there would be a dancing collaboration." I let out a faint breath of tension but seems like SM-ssi noticed it. How foolish of me. 

 

    We then resumed to a meeting which I didn't listen to a bit and then ending it with bows and such. As EXO and my members went to the family room, I quickly made myself to the recording room. Surprisingly, Jiyong-oppa and Teddy-oppa was there. I needed to release tension. 

 

     "You better treat us out because you have a collab with them EXO boys." I really wish GD-oppa was younger than me so that I could slap his face. 

 

     "Aigoo, I'm pressured." I sat down.

 

     "Why is my cat being pressured?" I felt a large hand patting-- no, hammerring my head. It was Seungri.

 

     " please, get out." I impersonated GD-oppa a lot. 

 

    "Hyung, she doesn't have manners for her oppas." He gave out a pout. Yuck!

 

     "Well, you're the one who's not giving her manners so you deserve it." At last! I got someone on my side!

 

     "Ah, I feel better. Annyeong!" I suddenly left the room. 

 

     I strolled down the halls of YG to hear the two of our respective sajangnim. Papa YG got more friendly. ㅋㅋㅋ, it's more creepier than I thought. As I arrived at the door of the family room, feels like I shouldn't open the door and start whatever I would start so I rested my head. I can hear whimpering, crying. I closed my eyes.

 

     "She's the type of leader who would save you even if they saw the dark side of yourself. She's a very understanding leader. I think no one can replace the way she handles us." The voice sounded hoarse. As if they had a hard time breathing. I know who that was, it was Bom-unnie. Touching words. 

 

    I took a deep breath and opened the door, I decided to play coolly and when I saw them, I pretended to look shocked. Minzy bowed her head and waved her hands as a sign of 'No" and Bom-unnie covered her whole face with her hair and I could feel that she's crying. But Dara-unnie, even though she's the one who is supposed to be the one bursting in tears, is laughing there, crazily. Aish, these girls. 

 

     "Noona, they just cried. We did nothing. Suho-hyung just wanted to kno--" Chanyeol's mouth got stuffed by a handful of chips that Suho-ssi put in his mouth. A funny one, indeed.

 

     "Aigoo-ya, Yeol. Don't you have something to confess to--" And yes, payback is written on Chanyeol's face. But this time, Chanyeol put Suho-ssi's wallet in his mouth. Seems like our groups are both immature. In a good way.

 

     "Hyung, saranghae." And he swallowed the chips.

 

     "To know who? Confess to who?" Those were the only questions that popped at my head. 

 

     "To know you, confess to--" Everybody was cut off. 

 

     "I'll treat all of you guys for dinner later." Chanyeol stood up and I noticed his towering height. 

 

     "Aigoo-ah, CL, you get it, right?" Bom looked at me with something written on her eyes.

 

     Park. 

 

     I already knew the hint. Dara-unnie was it, of course, who wouldn't like this yeoja? So I nodded playfully. Minzy doesn't know of course even though that Chanyeol was mentioned last 2 years when we were on the radio for releasing Missing You. And mentioning our ideal type which don't know if she has a crush on Sehun-ssi. It's because of the drawing, now we keep on teasing her.

 

    "So Minji-ah," I release out. Her sudden glare at me even though eyeliner streaks crawl down her face, I laughed.

 

     "I don't want to talk about it." That's what she said. Young love, I mean, she's already an Adult Love

 

     "Ayu~ I couldn't forget that episode of Mnet." Bom-unnie cleared the streaks of eyeliner then laughed at her.

 

   "Well have you talked to the--" Dara-unnie was cut off. "Oh my God, 2 years passed, why do you keep looking at the back?" She buried her head in her hands.

 

     "Minji-ah, I'm letting you go. But let me talk to 678 if he agrees." I fakely contacted our manager. Minzy is in the verge of being in love.

 

     "Or you want me to sing the chorus of eck!"  Dara-unnie played with her hair.

 

     "Minji, 2 years is not a long time. It's easy to say, but hard to forget."  I clinged my arm to her.

 

     "Well for me, 2 years seem to age. . . 2 persons. I'm glad they can still remember what happened last 2 years."  Everybody laughed. Minzy has this sense of humor, but it sure can direct it to someone.

 

     The 31 year-old (add up one year for Korean age; 32 year-old) unnies started reacting up. I embrace Minzy and held her in my arms in case Bominator and the Death version of Santokki might hurt her. Since I couldn't even leave this room because they are from SM and they don't know this building yet, I recieved a lot of massage in the back. Hammers are hammerring my back. It's soothing. But this Bominator doesn't stop yet, she then put her strong hands around my neck and this is where Minzy started pinching her hands. Things got a bit out of control, I saw Dara-unnie pushing Minzy upwards, thus creating a human sandwich. Bom-unnie lying on her back with me on top, me lying on my back with Minzy facing Bom-unnie, Minzy lying on her belly facing Bom-unnie. But Dara-unnie didn't lie on Minzy's back instead she grabbed this butcher knife which widened my eyes.

 

     "Oh my God, you're a serial killer!"  Bom-unnie shouted. And temporarily making me deaf.

 

   Everybody's look on us was priceless, all of them are laughing. It seems like me, Minzy, and Bom-unnie is the burger and Dara-unnie waiting to eat us up till there is nothing left. But the one enjoying this show very much was the one and only fanboy of us, Park Chanyeol. His smile was that of the Cheshire cat and his ears are the most prominent of them all.

 

     "Yeol! Save us!"  Bom shouted at my ears again.

 

     "Spell minimize you voice."  I shouted at Bom-unnie.

 

     "Chaerin."  I looked at her.

 

     "I don't care! Yeol, we wanna survive."  Bom-unnie is crazy, but we can't stand up at this moment because Minzy is pulling me down and Bom-unnie is being pulled down by the two of us.

 

     Chanyeol just kept laughing hysterically there. His derp faces are unpredictable. He's a Happy Virus indeed.

 

     "Chanyeol-ssi, listen to me. If you help us at the verge of this crisis,"  Dara-unnie pretend to be sharpening the butcher knife infront of us. "I promise you that you'll be able to date her. Isn't that right, Bomtokki-ssi?" 

 

     "Ne. Yeol, jebal!" A squishy Bom-unnie started wiggling.

 

     "Eromaknae, stand up. Palli, until the Death Rabbit--" Before, Minzy could put her hands on the ground, Dara-unnie stepped on her back.

 

     "Who's the tastiest between the 3 of you?" She flashed a smirk.

 

     A barbie doll wouldn't taste anything since its plastic. A machine is clearly inedible. But me who is a lioness. . . is stuffed with cotton. Yeah, or a bear which is cute and stuffed in cotton. Yes. I am one.

 

     "Well, I guess the meat-ier, the tastier."  I clearly needed to scream. Chanyeol, please help me.

 

    "I swear to you, lion's meat has the taste of death."  I try to make my excuse.

 

     "Really? Well let me have this proof." She raised the butcher knife.

 

     This jerked me up. I rolled to the right and Minzy fell on the ground. Minzy helped Bom-unnie to stand up. I couldn't leave 'guests' behind so I just used my one and only bestfriend who would help me escape, Rilakkuma. Soft, huggable, that's what a true bestfriend is. 

 

     "Save our souls." Someone whispered from behind.

 

     I jumped off to see Pabo Seungri. I snatched his hair. This pabo should deserve this.

 

     "You know, I'm really going to say this to Papa YG." He gave me a threatning note.

 

     "Oh, I need not to worry. Because I will tell him that you have been bullying me. End of discussion."  He walks out of the room.

 

     When I looked back, I saw a very kind Dara like what happened to the killer side but, I don't want it to come back home. Well, atleast, I'm safe. 

 

Suho's Point of View

 

     A leader like her is a strong one. She protected Bom-noona from the bashers and she orders Minzy to just put her music at the maximum volume. Saving Dara-noona on an earthquake in Japan last 2012, carrying all the burdens in her heart and never did she cry infront of her members. Resilient, that's what she is. I admire her. But she reminds me of Kris-hyung. Both of them are blonde, both of their hairs have been dyed black, too. Throws off a '-face' when onstage, then acts like a dork offstage. Both of them are also leaders, both of them know how to rap. There's only a word I can think again; couple. What am I even thinking? You just met this girl some minutes or so then you're already like this? Kim Junmyeon, I command you to stop judging people. Stop. 

 

   Nothing's bad, everything's perfectly fine and that Sir Sooman has regained his position. I'm glad, there are no more fanwars in the comment boxes on YouTube, no more bashing of Kris-hyung in his Weibo, but the only thing is, we can't follow in Instagram even though Sir Youngmin has been kicked out as the CEO because everything would get suspicious. But I've been touched by what they said trending on Twitter with #Krio and as they called Miracles of July because he already had a VCR, Sehun removed his bio, meaning fans are getting more hyped up that he will come back to EXO. But it's okay, we're still brothers, after all. I understand his decision that only leaders can only know. 

 

     She's just there, smiling at her phone. Of course, who wouldn't do something at their own phone? Then she murmured something to herself. Aigoo, where were my manners placed again? Maybe I should replace 'she' with 'sunbaenim' because I'm her hoobae. CL-sunbae is happy, very resilient indeed. We have a 3-month difference while Lay and CL-sunbae has an 8-month difference, but still, respect. I'm just a few scoots away from her, I looked at her phone to see who she was texting 

 

Lee Harin 

 

     Her sister. Aish, Suho! Get back to your own life! Aigoo, quit it. . . She shut her phone. Aish, Suho. Look what you've done, she got weirded out by you! Well, maybe no. . . but, ah wow, she another cellphone. This girl's rich. But I'm richer. No. Just stop. 

 

     She opened an app. A Magic 8 Ball? Oh, asking what will happen. She shook her phone then whispered onto it then looking back at her phone. She pouted, maybe she didn't get her fortune right. I scooted a bit slowly, not wanting my members to coo on me. I didn't know what I'm going to say then she exited the app. She opened up the innternet then typed on a link. Tarot card reading? Huh, seems like. . . no, I'm not getting that meaning. It's not about us, right? Yes. Not about us. Suho, don't be assuming. Oh wait, it's a Japanese link. After some seconds, she widened her eyes. She appears to be red. She's hyperventilating.

 

     "CL-sunbae, gwaenchanhayo?" I looked at her.

 

     "Aigoo, no need to be formal. Just call me Chaerin. I'm dreaming." She buried her face in her palms.

 

     Of course, I'm just waiting the cue. She's still hyperventilating.

 

     "Chaerin, uh, gwaenchanha?" I scoot over again.

 

     "Ah, it's. . . it's a fortune reading in Japan. I got an A, this day, but. . . omo, I don't want it to get stolen." Stolen? What will get stolen?

 

     "A?" I didn't know what were these leters feeting around.

 

     "A in fortune reading means Kiss; B means Hug; C means both. Heol, I don't want my first kiss to get stolen." She pouted again.

 

     I widened my eyes. Well, it's internet fortune, not the actual fortune in where there is this phsycic lady with a spherical ball that shows something. But it won't hurt to try it, right? The door opened, with someone I guess as Hwangssabu and their manager with the code name 678.

 

     "EXO-ssi, 2NE1, follow us." They left.

 

     "Will you warm up first? I mean, we're gonna start to practice again so. . ." She closed her phone.

 

     "Ah, aniya. We practiced a lot before we came here so we're okay." It's not really our music that we practiced.

 

     "Oh, okay." She looked to the left. 

 

     I observed her clothes. It's what she wore when they practiced last year on Come Back Home, excluding the hat, though. Bom-noona, at last she covered her legs with at least some clothing, Luhan-hyung and Baekhyun might get wrong meaning. Well, maybe she felt a lot insecured about herself. I walked towards Chanyeol. 2NE1 exited the family room

 

     "So, what are you feeling now?" I looked at him.

 

     "I'm in heaven. It's overdose of noona's beauty." She looked at the walls.

 

     "Even the leader said it so. You. Can. Date. Her." Xiumin followed after.

 

     "Yeol, you should've saved them. You could even get a chance to ask her out." Luhan clinged his elbow to him.

 

     "But sadly, you didn't save Bom-sunbae, CL-sunbae, and Minzy-sunbae so you can't." Chen is the troll. A very irritatting troll. Aish.

 

     "Don't worry, Yeol. I'll find a way, just wait." 

 

     "Mwo?! Ahjumma's gonna get CL-sunbae's number?! This is a joke!" Baekhyun shouted.

 

     "This has to be stopped." D.O. followed after.

 

     "Indeed. Let's plan." Sehun gave a smile.

 

     I'm not asking Chaerin's number because of what they seem and it will end up with a It's-not-what-you-think-it-is cliché scene but I was doing it for Yeol since he has a crush on Dara-sunbae. But, I don't think it will. . . Yeol and Bom-sunbae are members of Roommate. How come this virus haven't asked sunbaenim's number earlier. Aish, what was I thinking. This namja is a pabo. Aigoo.

 

     When we entered their practice room (Not the one where 2NE1 can only go in.), Sir SM and YG-nim were already there, while 2NE1 were doing mild stretching then they played «Crush».

 

I'm every girl's hot crush

A rush that makes your heart pound faster

Pretty unnies like me

Because they get prettier if they like me

 

They love me cause I'm hot

They love cause I'm cold

They love me cause I'm real

They love me cause I kill

 

     When Bom-sunbae was about sing her line we all jumped in to be the acting dancers. Chanyeol asked the male backup dancers not to dance as a backup since Sir SM said to us that we will be the backup dancers for 2 songs; Chaerin's «MTBD» and «Come Back Home». When we already striked with Minzy's part. Oh nope, fine. They're fierce. But to that point that Baekhyun's mind is thinking the wrong thing. No, he doesn't think it as lesbians, something more. Aish, this playboy. Then, the I'm a  line of Chaerin. 

 

     Then we hopped in again as acting dancers. Chanyeol, since we talked about this earlier, will be the so called 'cupid' in Dara-sunbae's line. Since it's an act, I didn't expect that Dara-sunbae would walk without facing her back then making a gun with her hands then playing along. With this, both of our bosses were impressed. When Chaerin and I were standing on the back then we walked to the left, I made my move.

 

     "Act fierce." I whispered to her.

 

     Since she knows what I mean, she gave off a smirk. Then when it reached the chorus, she grabbed my collar then me walking to her. I can feel the dancers', my members', 2NE1's, bosses' eyes on the two of us. Then walking away coolly. 

 

     When we sat down, I swear, my whole face is swelling with red. I feel it. My members are cooing on me. But the worst is I'm sitting beside Yang Goon-nim. Definetely not good. I'm gonna be in an interview. But wait, it's not on SBS so no worries. 

 

     "Did CL ask you to do that?" He asked me with a grin on his face.

 

     "Aniyo. I asked her to do it." I said to him with a kind smile on my face.

 

     My members kept cooing over me. If Kris-hyung was here, he would've shushed them. But Tao was cooing too much that I want to cover up his face with a roll of tissue. But no, I'm his mother. I'll love him no matter what. But it seems like Kris-hyung and me divorced. ㅋㅋㅋ, divorced. 

 

     After the last line, Dara-sunbae, Minzy-sunbae, Bom-sunbae rushed forward to their phones while Chaerin sat down and buried her face in her palms. Then the sunbaes started to chat up while Chaerin took a break. I don't know, but my senses tingle with worry. Then YG took up a topic.

 

     "So CL, even if they just came here to the building," Aigoo-ah, I shouldn't have told her that.

 

     "Chae-roo, please minimize your fierceness." Dara-sunbae laughed.

 

     Chaerin looked at her phones confused first, then widening her eyes and rushed to them.

 

     "Oh my God! You CANNOT do this!" They covered their phones while Chaerin is reaching for them.

 

     "Aigoo, I have to erase these unnecessary letters. Ayu~" No. This is. Bom-sunbae, no.

 

     "Please send the edited video. We need it, sunbaenims." Luhan and Lay rush the fighting women.

 

     Of course, I don't want my own name to be stained so I quickly ran over to the fighting women to stop them. Sadly, Kris-hyung is not here. Whatever these 2 devils will do, I can't stop them. Kris-hyung, I need you. 

 

     "Aniya!" I pushed the 2 back.

 

     "Mian, Junmyeon, we really need the video." Luhan said to me.

 

     "Ah wait, you wanted the video? I'm sending it to you." Minzy-sunbae stood up

 

     The two bosses started laughing as they corner Minzy-sunbae, she's sending it. My reputation is shredded. I'm so dead, dead as meat. Bom-sunbae and Dara-sunbae surpressed Chaerin and same goes to me. Why is life so unfair?

 

     "Minzy, you're going to regret it." Chaerin hissed.

 

     "How come, unnie?" Minzy-sunbae said as she already sent the video to Sehun who was smiling crazily.

 

     "If you ask me to pay all of those bags and clothes you've been buying, sorry, but I'm not paying it." Right, we're both rich.

 

     "Is that so? SsangPark, please confiscate her credit cards." A maknae who acts like the eldest. -clap, clap-

 

     After what Minzy-sunbae said, Chaerin managed to break-free and to get her phone and wallet then she lunged forward Minzy-sunbae. But sunbae gave her phone to Tao. For such a tall guy, I have to reach it. But I have a bigger problem, who among them has the video already? Troublesome. Ah, the ones who hide their phones has it. I'm sure.

 

     "Baekhyun, you said you wouldn't betray me." I gave him a threatening note.

 

     "Hyung, mianhe. But Minzy-sunbae gave me the full version so no need to worry, but I'm gonna cut the video." I couldn't even trust Chen in this situation.

 

     "Kyungie-ah," I coo to him. "Just for us to fully delete it, why did that move came up." No choice.

 

     The foolish me who asked her to act like that. "I. . . asked her. . . to do it." I buried my face in my palms then facing the gigantic Yeol. "Please explain why you asked Chaerin-noona to do it." Then impersonating Dara-sunbae. 

 

     "It's for the sake of the practice." I'm out of words. I put myself and Chaerin at the end of the blade.

 

     "Well unnie, atleast be a bit of a lion cub." Huh, she fully deleted it.

 

     "I'm glad I haven't posted it yet on Me2day." Dara-sunbae deleted it too?

 

     "Actually CL, there was no video. We actually did that t see what would your reactions be like." Huh? 

 

     "No. You're joking, I can feel it." If the both of us are just making a fool out of ourselves, this is a big problem for us leaders.

 

     "We didn't know how to cut the video. So we ended up deleting it but we chatted about it." No. Bom-sunbae please say it's a big no.

 

     "Then what did Minzy send to them?" Chaerin looked at Minzy.

 

     "Actually, I only sent Chanyeol-ssi some pictures then just saying to the rest of EXO that I deleted it but I end up chatting with them." No.

 

     I looked at the rest of them. I looked at Tao's eyes which were obvious if they were lying or not. He wasn't. No.

 

     "Sajangnim," Chaerin layed down at the floor with defeat.

 

     "Then what is your explanation now, CL?" Ah, she'll get into the principal's office later.

 

     "Emotions took over me." The 3 sunbaenims said in a cutesy manner.

 

     "Aniyo. They knew I was quick-tempered so they have to solve it."  She coolly replied. 

 

     "Mwo? We didn't knew that you were quick-tempered. Josonghabnida."  The sunbaenims replied again.

 

     They were funny. I didn't knew that 2NE1-sunbaes are like us, too. A bit noisy, immature like kids, and suffer a lot from aegyo.

 

     "So, they did well, hmmm?" Sir SM said to Yang Goon-nim.

 

     "They did well. Especially for Suho and CL-ssi." Yang Goon-nim said to Sir SM.

 

     "You did good." They both stood up. 

 

     "Kamsahabnida!" All of us said. 

 

     Time flies fast and it was already 12 midnight. No wonder I feel sleepy for a bit. Ah wait, Dara-sunbae, wait.

 

     "Dara-sunbaenim?" I patted her shoulder lightly.

 

     "Oh, Suho-ssi. What's with the formality? Just call me Dara-noona since all of us are going to work together. And. . . yes?" She tilted her head.

 

     "I guess, you could drop the formality, too, noona. I was just asking for. . ."  I paused between my words.

 

     "Asking for Chaerin's number? Sure." The atmosphere got colder. I guess Dara-noona was a mind reader.

 

     As we both exchanged numbers of Chaerin and mine, Minzy-sunbae was the only one left standing there, messing with her phone.

 

     "Ne, kamsahabnida, noona." I smiled.

 

     "No fret, Suho. CL might even need a friend outside YG even though she already has Zinger, Sohee, and others." She whispered to me then we left the room.

 

     It was a nice day meeting 2NE1. But when will Chaerin's fortune take effect? Maybe tommorow, next week, next month, next year, or never. But I finally got Chaerin's number for my sake. Our manager  called us and we all got in the van. Then we soon drove away. Chanyeol couldn't take off the grin in his face. And so will I.

 

     "Tommorow, we will depart to China where the battle of the pairs will be held. Pack your things since we will have to stay there for a while." Our manager said.

 

     "What time will we depart?" Baekhyun asked.

 

     "9:35 am. So with the remaining time, buy and pack the things that you needed for 2 weeks and 6 days." Sir SM answered.

 

     I soon fell silent. With Chaerin's number in my hand, can I be her alarm clock for tommorow? Maybe that depends if I wake up early. 

 

     We then stopped by the Roommate house and Chanyeol said his farewell. He ran like a cockroach for no reason. All the lights were closed. What on earth were the other members doing? Chanyeol was a sly one, Tao closed the door. 

 

     "Aigoo, he's hyped up." Lay said with a sigh.

 

     "Forever." I whispered.

 

     We drove away again but I saw a black-haired female walking towards the house. That was Bom-sunbae! She's going back! How lonely Chanyeol was when she exited the Roommate house. I smiled in thought. I feel my members' eyes facing me. Aigoo.

 

     As we stopped at our dorm, I quickly unlocked and opened the door. I sat down at the sofa, unsure what I'm going to do next. I ended at the bathroom and held the sink. I pull out my cellphone and typed the password. Aish, with me dating Krystal and me having Chaerin's number, it doesn't mean anything, but what if to Krystal. . . no, just as friends. 

 

U still awake?? 

-Suho

     I tapped the send button. And then I gave up, I sat at the floor. Then it vibrated.

 

Omo! Suho! Omona!~ ^.^ Ne, I'm still awake. Waeyo??

 

     I quickly stood up and entered my room with Kai and Chen resting and I layed down on the bed

 

Ah, nothing much. . . just a bit bored. Chanyeol's not here T.T

 

     "So you're cheating over Krystal with CL-ssi?" I widened my eyes.

 

     I fell down at my bed to see all of them. Electricity ran over me.

 

     "No. Why would I cheat at Krystal? Plus, me and Chaerin are only friends." My phone vibrated.

 

     "Looks like it." Baekhyun sat down on the floor. 

 

     "Whatever you are accusing me of, I'm not cheating on Krystal, arraso?" I opened my phone.

 

Oh. U already packed ur things?? Seems like were gonna stay there for 20 days.

 

   She replied to me.

 

Omo, mian, Suho. I have to sleep now. 678 is scolding me ^^;; So. . . gud nite!~

 

    I pouted.

 

    "Busted!" All of them replied to me.

 

Gud nite~~~ ^^ Sweet dreams

 

     "So, you're breaking up with Krystal?" Luhan-hyung sat beside me.

 

     "For the last time, no. I'm not. Well, she's like. . ." I paused. "she's like a lion who can't have a boyfriend. Or maybe even a partner in life. A fierce, independant solo." I try to baffle. 

 

     "Another leader?" Sehun blurted out.

 

     "I guess you can say that." I said.

 

     "Well, she fits the shoe of being the leader of Exo-M, to me." D.O. whispered to me.

 

     "Mwo?!" Seems like they heard it.

 

     "Well, we can't place a female here! People might think of THAT!" Kai sat up.

 

     "Aish, what's with you guys? She's the leader of 2NE1 and she's from YG and were from SM. That's like water and oil in a bottle. Plus, she can't attend in both countries or that's a creepy doppelganger in town. And, the fanclubs of Sones and BlackJacks," I reason out.

 

     "Immortal enemies. But atleast Baekhyun didn't react when Sir SM said that were going to have a collab with 2NE1." Chen said.

 

     "They're in good terms, so there's no reason for me to get angry. But I hate both fanclubs. But sometimes I love both. And I can't break my friendship with Chanyeol." Baekhyun confused me but I understood what he meant, and Baekhyun treats Chanyeol like a younger, I mean, older brother. 

 

     "Ah, this is what friendship means. Trying to change for your own friend." Tao cooed.

 

     "Plus, they're fun to talk to. But Suho-hyung having Chaerin-sunbae's number makes me feel uncomfortable." Sehun crossed his arms.

 

     All of them laughed. We cut the conversation there and said goodnights to each other. Kai went to the bathroom with a towel. And I went to the terrace to get some fresh air.

 

     "Kyungsoo, does she really seem to replace Kris-hyung? I can't look it that way since it hurts, but whenever I'm with her, I want to cry." I said as I noticed Kyungsoo's presence.

 

     "I'm not saying that she seems to replace Kris-hyung's place and be the leader of Exo-M and 2NE1 but I'm just saying that it's like Kris-hyung has been impersonating her." 

 

     "When they were in the I'm-gonna-kill-you scene that 2NE1 made, does Tao felt how I felt? The naÏve side of Kris-hyung?" I looked at him.

 

     "Maybe, maybe not. He just complimented her how the way he compliments Kris-hyung with the 'Duizhang' thing and yet, he used her nickname 'Rilakkuma.'" I'm surprised by Tao's actions. 

 

     "Did the line go like this? . .  Rilakkuma is so beautiful." 

 

     "You guessed it right." I laughed.

 

     Nothing popped in my mind to ask Kyungsoo. But this one. . .

 

     "How about you? When she acted fierce, did you see Kris-hyung in her? Does it seem like you miss Kris-hyung?" 

 

     "Yeah, I saw Kris-hyung in her and, who wouldn't miss Kris-hyung? Atleast 200 000 of our fans left the fanclub. He has that impact on fans. So 200 000 of our fans have a crush on him. Wow, his handsomeness is The Great Wall of China. " I laughed at his joke. 

 

     "But I still can see the sorrow of the past fans. The new fans see the 11 of us, but still, past fans see Kris-hyung drink the potion of invisibility, yet they still can see the outline and they support both sides. I just hope it doesn't get into a big fan fight." I closed my eyes.

 

     "Don't worry, if we look at this night sky which is filled with stars, I can see him." I smirked.

 

     "Or even eat him." I said referring to the brand of chocolate.

 

     "And the Chinese line doesn't miss only him, but they also miss his son." I hysterically laughed. 

 

     "Hyung, I'm gonna sleep now. Good night." Kyungsoo walked out.

 

     After inhaling a positive breeze of fresh air, I walked back inside the dorm and locking the terrace. I went inside the room to see Kai and Chen sleeping already. I grabbed my towel and headed towards the bathroom. I cleansed myself then put on clothes and slept.


How was this chapter?? I hope it's okay. I'm giving my thoughts about what is going to happen next year (it would be awkward if you read it in 2015 since this is a non-fact story) because I'm feeling a bit sad and I seriously want 2NEXO to happen (dis a shipper's wish). Comment vote and subscribe to become a Bro today for more stories. LetsallbeinG

 

Characters: 25229; Words: 5475