Bang Yong Guk (방용국)

FACTS ABOUT YOUR STARS REQUEST SHOP!!! [OPEN]
  •  
  •  
  • Full NameBang Yong Guk
  • NicknameJepp Blackman
  • PositionMain RapperLeader
  • BirthdayMarch 311990
  • Height: 182 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Blood Type: O
  • Education: KyungHee Cyber University
  • LanguagesKoreanJapaneseEnglish
  • HometownIncheon, South Korea
  • HobbiesBaseballBasketball,Writing songs and lyrics
  • Trainee Time: 6 years
  • MatokiShiShiMato
  • Fun Facts
    He started his music career when he was in his second year of middle school. He posted his own rap lyrics on an online forum and was contacted by some members of the under ground group Soul Connection and eventually joined the group.
    From being apart of Soul Connection and meeting people who were already active in the music industry, he was able to broaden his skills in composing, producing, and in music itself.
    He eventually left Soul Connection, but he still did music by himself underground in order to find his own music.
    After being recommended by the hip hop duo Untouchable, he was contacted in 2010 by TS Entertainment to be part of a hip-hop idol group. He was at first hesitant because he was afraid that he wouldn’t be able to create the type of music he wanted and be limited, but TS Entertainment assured him he would be able to live out his dreams. So he joined.
    During his time of being an under ground rapper, he took the name “Jepp Blackman” because he though it left a strong impression.
    He loves African-American soul music and has once said: “If I can be born again, I’d like to be born as an African-American and do music.”

    Was the rapper in Secret’s Song Ji Euns solo single “Going Crazy“,and even wrote the lyrics for the rapping.
    Was in the MV for Secrets “Shy Boy” and “Starlight Moonlight
    Released his first solo single in 2011 titled “I Rememberfeaturing BEAST/B2STs YoSeob
    Is a member of the underground hip hop crew “Soul Connection
    Is a permanent guest on the variety show “Our One Night/Lulu Lala
    In “Ta-DahIts B.A.P” he is an alien that was a legend in their military back on their home planetHe loves Earths war movies and thinks that all of life’s answers can be found in them.
    He has a twin brother named  Bang Yong Nam who sings in a rock band. He also has a sister.
    • Admires Teddy of 1TYM.
    His ideal girl is a virtuous woman with morals.
    He is the peacemaker of the group.
    He is very softhearted and cries often.
    He didn’t know how to talk until he was 5 years old.
    He was in 4minute’s “HuH” MV in the “Who’s Next” segment (You have to look for him!)
    •His favorite movie is “Constantine”.
    If he could be another member he would be YoungJae. “Since my trainee period was long, I experienced it when I was young. I am the oldest in B.A.P, however I never been in the middle before. Therefore, I would like to become Yongjae. As he is between the top and bottom, I would want to know his stress or his hardships and worries.”

    If B.A.P were a family he’d be the dad.
    His favorite colors are red and black.
    During the recording of the MV for “Warrior”, he got burnt by the fire during one of the scenes to the point where his eyebrows were gone. In an interview he threatened the fire and warned  it to never do it again.
    During B.A.P’s “Power” promotions, he has to have surgery to remove a cyst on his hand and had to have a cast for over a month.  During that time, he never complained about his hand hurting because he didn’t want anybody to worry about him (though from time to time he used his injured hand as an excuse to have the members do things for him).
    Zelo’s loudspeaker dance in “Power” was his idea