Kris Wu (크리스)

FACTS ABOUT YOUR STARS REQUEST SHOP!!! [OPEN]

 

1.Kris is scared of his manager. Since Kris is the leader of EXO-M, their manger is more stricter with Kris.
2. Kris shares a room with Chen.
3. Kris says that he likes EXO-M’s song “Angel” because it is well written and it gives off a feeling of being in heaven.
4. Kris stated that if he wasn’t a member of EXO-M, he said he would be EXO’s fan.
5. Kris speaks four languages; he speaks Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, and English.
6. Some of Kris’ hobbies are watching movies, reading, sleeping, and djembe.
7. Kris was a trainee for 4 years.
8. According to the other EXO-M members, Kris is the member who takes his apperance the most seriously.
9. According to Lay, Kris takes 15-30 minutes long to apply skin care products on his face.
10. Kris’ ideal type is someone who knows how to cook, knows how to look after others, and who is filial.
11. In Korea, Kris rooms with Luhan and Xiumin. 
12. Kris has the nickname “denim boy” because of his predebut footage of him walking around in a denim jacket with Tao. However, it was mistranslated as “cowboy boy”, because the Chinese characters are the same until Kris clarified it. 
13. Kris was in 3 teasers; he was in teaser 8, 17, and 23. 
14. The staircase that Kris walks along in teaser 17, is the same staircase that is used in SNSD “Into The New World”. 
15. Kris cannot resist Tao’s aegyo, so he often ends up doing favors or going shopping with Tao. 
16. Kris watches out for the members very well. The others say that if they feel sick, Kris immediately gets them medicine.

17. Kris isn’t good at cooking. 

18. Kris is Kris’ stage name, but his real name is Kevin Wu.
19. He’s the laziest member out of all of them. 
20. Kris believes that Angry Birds is a game character that is similar to him. 
21. Kris is bad at drawing. 
22. Kris wants to be a runway model one day when EXO are doing CFs or when they become more popular. 
23. Kris does not know how to apply makeup. 
24. Kris’s handwriting/calligraphy is also quite terrible. 
25. Kris does magic tricks and is quite sociable 
26. Kris likes green tea and vanilla ice cream 
27. Kris drinks cola everyday 
28. Kris doesn’t like to eat fish 
29. Kris loves singing in the dorms, Luhan always laughs at him but Tao likes listening to him sing. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know everybody likes Kris but sorry I could only collect 29. Facts...

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY....