Oh Sehun (세훈)

FACTS ABOUT YOUR STARS REQUEST SHOP!!! [OPEN]

Sehun (Oh Sehun)

Birthdate: April 12, 1994

Blood type: O

Height: 181 cm

Position: Lead Dancer, Rapper, Sub-vocalist, Maknae

Favorite Food: Sushi and Meat, and spicy food

Favorite Movie: Action movies and horror movies

Favorite Numbers: 3, 5 and 7

His motto: “Let’s live while doing things we like!”

He is nicknamed “Baek-gu” for his white skin.

Ideal Type: A kind woman; Choi Ji Woo

Sehun has a brother 3 years older than him.

Sehun usually goes with Luhan to buy Bubble Tea in his trainee days.

He has a lisp but it is probably because of his retainers.

He was an ulzzang. He was but not now.

Sehun appeared in Ta Ti Seo’s Twinkle MV together with Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

According to Kai, he is shy at first but when you get closer, he talks often. 

He was casted on the streets during Grade 6. He went to auditions for 4 times in 2 years and was finally accepted during his second year of middle school.

He has a training period of 4 years.

He is close to Super Junior’s Donghae.

He likes to tell jokes. 

Sehun has a habit of sticking out his tongue.

Sehun is interested in acting too.

Sehun is bad at memorizing dance steps according to the members.

His role model is BoA. 

Sehun’s favorite song during his trainee days is Justin Bieber’s “Baby”.

Sehun’s favorite bubble tea flavor is chocolate

Sehun was first scouted by SM agent when he was having lunch with his friends. He said he had to runaway for thirty minutes because he was a bit scared of the agent. I guess he decided to take an audition anyway...

 Sehun was officially cast by SM Entertainment in 2008.

Sehun’s first EXO teaser was “Run and Gun” (teaser #7).

 Sehun was first officially introduced as the fifth EXO member in January 9, 2012.

Sehun’s first close friend in SM during trainee days was his fellow EXO-M member Luhan, whom he shared a room together before Luhan went to China for EXO-M promotions. They appeared together in EXO teaser “두개의 달이 뜨는 밤 (Angel)”.

The members joked that most people don’t believe if Sehun is the maknae (youngest member) of the group because of his appearance. They also revealed that although Sehun looks ‘cold’, he’s actually a funny person and loves to pull a prank.

Sehun’s current roommate is EXO-K leader, Suho. Fans spotted them hanging out together a few times from biking in Han River to watching movie in the cinema.

 Despite being the maknae, Sehun said there is no problem of being roommates with Suho. Suho once said that he ‘treasure’ his maknae and he doesn’t order him around too much.

Sehun said that he and Suho don’t have snoring problems, but one time they had to open and close the door over and over again during the night because Sehun felt it was too hot, while Suho was afraid of the cold.

Sehun and Suho are considered as ‘the male idols with perfect face proportions’ measured by the golden face ratio.

 He danced alongside BoA in Music Bank for her couple dance sequence during her performance of “Only One”.

Sehun wrote that he’s close with Super Junior member Lee Donghae.

In his fanboard replies, Sehun said that he loves sushi and spicy food.

Sehun’s favorite colors are black and white.

Sehun is nicknamed “Oh Mi Ja” by his fans because he’s still a minor. But recently in the fanboard replies he said he doesn’t want to be called “Oh Mi Ja” anymore because he’s no longer a minor. Prior to the release of “Wolf”, he has had a new nickname, Odult

Sehun’s favorite EXO songs from “MAMA” mini-album is “Machine”, while in “XOXO” album is “Black Pearl”.

Since 2013,  there was a change of room arrangements. All EXO members moved in together during “Wolf” promotion in which Sehun roomed with Luhan and D.O. At the end of 2013, however, Xiumin stated that EXO-K and EXO-M have been living separately albeit still within the same building, only in different floors. Sehun’s roommates are now Suho and Baekhyun.

Sehun has been putting interest to become an actor. In a magazine interview he said his dream role was to be a “chaebol (successful businessman)”, but added “any role would be okay.” In a radio broadcast, he also said he wants to star in an action movie franchise. Well I can't wait till he acts. Have you guys seen Kyung Soo's Drama?! Chanyeol is acting in 2015!!!!

Sehun walked the runway in Seoul Fashion Week 2014 on March 21 on the intro and during EXO’s performance of “Growl”, along with other members Kai, Tao, and Kris.

Sehun guest starred in a special performance of Taetiseo, “Crazy In Love”, in MBC Gayo Daejun 2013 with fellow members Tao and Luhan.

Ever since “EXO’s Showtime” went to public broadcast, he’s been known to create some unique words, such “예헷 (yehet)”, “야하 (yaha)”, and “오호랏 (ohorat)” – those are which apparently to be the ‘slang’ version of “yehey” and “alright”. ㅋㅋㅋ

Although never stated what is his favorite movie, Sehun once implied in an interview with Ize that he loves to watch gore/ horror genre of movie. In addition to this, he also said in Ceci interview that Suho is not the best partner to watch horror movie with.LOL

Sehun had his first solo performance during SMTOWN Week on December 24 & 25, 2013.

After keeping it in private for quite sometime, Sehun finally publicized his Instagram account on May 6, 2014.