Kang Daesung (대성)

FACTS ABOUT YOUR STARS REQUEST SHOP!!! [OPEN]

DaeSung's FunFacts:
~ Call beloved is 미소 천사 (Smiling Angel).
~ Always do the exercises / have their own personal trainer.
~ Realizing that he wanted to become a singer after listening to Stevie Wonder.
~ Style adalah'DS favorite style '(his style)
~ clothing size is Medium (M).
~ He did not move when he sleeps.
~ She thought he looked good when he gives other people happiness. Especially, when he's successful and funny jokes on the show.
~ He says he wants to learn from GD leader, how to lead so many people.
~ His Valuables are color, mp3 player, and chapstick in the pocket.
~ First kiss, "in 9th grade / at a cafe with my girlfriend / Because we both like each other / It was a light kiss. "- Daesung
~ He enrolled in Kim Bum Soo's fan cafe and Kim Jung Ah's under the alias 'I Want Jung Ah'.
~ mother as # 1 on speed dial.
~ Do not like to hear when people say she gained weight when she was trying hard to diet.
~ He took TOP as a date if he was a girl.
~ In the past he has dreamed of becoming a baseball player , a pastor, and an MC.
~ first love was one-sided love.
~ His nickname at school was KimJongGook.
~ He is most confident with his eyes.
~ When at home alone, he was clean and organize the house.
~ Relieves stress by laugh / smile .
~ The only time he was not able to smile after he fell from the stage - every time he makes a mistake on stage she felt disappointed and responsible.
~ One of his favorite songs is Mario - How Could you.
~ he wants fans to stop melakukani : touch them / memelukmereka.
~ He wants to someday duet with Park Jung Hyun (Lena Park).
~ He's proud of himself when he was able to make a person moved by the music.
~ He was nicknamed "Geh Chun Daesung" - it means: Daesung is a genius on the joke (saying funny things). It was not created because he's actually GOOD at being funny .. it was because he made ​​a joke about it before.
~ Want to do food and phone CF.
~ favorite artists include Usher, RL, Wheesung
~ The song is always sung at Karaoke is With Me [Wheesung]
~ If he gets on a girl in a group of fans, he will make a plan to reach him.
~ He does not know how to swim. [Daum Telzone Interview]
~ Daesung is the third member of the Big Bang members. When the coaches and reps were asked what they wanted members of the group, they ALL unanimously chose Daesung. [BB documentary]
~ He continues his dream of becoming a singer, even against the wishes of the family.
~ During his first year he got 85 points, which represents the best in high school. In 8th grade she was obsessed with the game that he almost did not study and score down to 62 points.
~ A gift from a fan who touched him were full journal article. At the blunt end of a pencil stuck behind there. This is an entirely new pencil when they first start the journal but after using it, it becomes short and boring