Onew (온유)

FACTS ABOUT YOUR STARS REQUEST SHOP!!! [OPEN]
  1. Onew finds spaghetti more interesting than Key.
  2.  
  3. He always remembers his wonderful experience with tofu (dubu) when he was younger.
  4.  
  5. His hobby is sleeping.
  6.  
  7. He would really hate it if he is disturbed when reading a book.
  8.  
  9. He graduated from IT High School.
  10.  
  11. Onew usually smiles a lot, so Taemin said that he looks strange when he is serious.
  12.  
  13. His favorite Super Junior member is their leader, Leeteuk.
  14.  
  15. He believes that you can change peoples lives by saying just one word.
  16.  
  17. He always carries a Rubix cube wherever he goes and plays with it whenever he’s bored.
  18.  
  19. Onew often buys food from the food store when he was still a kid.
  20.  
  21. He has two MP3 Players, since he wants to be prepared if ever one of it runs out of battery.
  22.  
  23. He often brings meat from his parents’ meatshop and shares it with his classmates.
  24.  
  25. He really likes having long time toothbrushes.
  26.  
  27. Onew uses glasses during dance rehearsals.
  28.  
  29. Reading helped Onew in writing lyrics.
  30.  
  31. For Onew, Minho looks like a character in a manga.
  32.  
  33. According to Taemin, Onew plays the role of the eldest brother in SHINee. (Well, isn’t he the oldest in SHINee? haha)
  34.  
  35. Onew once followed what a dog did, and then he realized that he is a human.
  36.  
  37. Onew chose CHICKEN over YOOGEUN because chicken has already benn with him for 20 years. (LOL)
  38.  
  39. Onew sometimes acts autistic on something.
  40.  
  41. He wants to earn money to buy a ship and enjoy his life. :)
  42.  
  43. According to Onew, Jonhyun is like a harp, Key is like his name, Minho is like a book, and Taemin is like a drum.
  44.  
  45. Onew wants to learn to draw good.
  46.  
  47. He doesn’t care a lot about dating or marriage.
  48.  
  49. He might look soft and quiet, but his ambition is actually to be someone who is very humurous.
  50.  
  51. During SHINee’s promotions for Ring Ding Dong, Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin were diagnosed with Swine Flu.

  52. Onew would like to speak to his wife formally.
  53.  
  54. Onew ranked second on his entire school, but for him it’s nothing to be proud of.
  55.  
  56. According to him, he is not that special. (But for us, you are. :D)
  57.  
  58. Onew wants to be like August in the movie, August Rush.
  59.  
  60. Whenever, Yoogeun says that he misses Onew-appa, his mother would not believe him.
  61.  
  62. When Yoogeun’s mother asked again, he would reply, “I miss Onew-appa.”
  63.  
  64. Jonghyun was delighted to hear that he is younger than Onew because he first thought that Onew was younger than him. He even talked to him informally before he knew that
  65. Onew was actually his ‘Hyung’.
  66.  
  67. Onew would like to work on a farm to see how long would he last working there.
  68.  
  69. He thinks that spending money over Taemin is a waste.
  70.  
  71. If you want to be friends with Onew, you have to be friends with him since Junior High.
  72.  
  73. Onew wants to be a scientist.
  74.  
  75. If Onew had a girlfriend, he would sing and play piano for her.
  76.  
  77. Onew does not like it when other people call him by his real name.
  78.  
  79. Onew’s ideal type needs to have her own character, has good personality and good
  80. behavior, and, of course, knows how to cook.
  81.  
  82. In SHINee’s debut performance, Onew forgot the lyrics but then he thought of his parents and remembered it.
  83.  
  84. If Onew is a girl, he would choose Key as his lover because Key is unique, has a strong personality, and is very interesting.
  85.  
  86. When Onew leads a discussion, he is sure that he is confident but one time he panicked and shouted, “Umma!”.
  87.  
  88. The members of SHINee are either an only child or the last child. Onew is an only child.
  89.  
  90. Onew has the expertise to freeze the atmosphere with whatever he says. People say that he is very funny while doing it.
  91.  
  92. Before Onew got casted and became a singer, he already participated at a concert.
  93. In that concert, he sang the song, “Do It.”
  94.  
  95. Onew graduated from Changwoon University.
  96.  
  97. His major is Broadcasting Music.
  98.  
  99. Kyuhyun of Super Junior wrote, “Jinki (Onew) who has many secrets.”in the ‘thanks to’ of their album.
  100.  
  101. Onew has a big cellphone strap, a black and white striped tiger-shaped doll.
  102.  
  103. Onew bought a car for his father with his first-earned money.
  104.  
  105. Then, his uncle called and said that he was a good kid.
  106. Onew then explained, “This vehicle 2700cc. My father did not have a car for 10 years, so I presented him a car. “
  107.  
  108. Onew said that during exercise, to lose weight, he woke up at 5 am and swim for an hour.
  109. Also, to lose weight, Onew walked to school which takes approximately 1 hour each day.
  110. When he gets home, Onew skips as much as 4000 times to lose weight!
  111.  
  112.  When asked “What are the advantages possessed by a leader?” Onew said, “We are all handsome.”
  113.  
  114.  Onew is CHICKEN MANIAC, who does not know?
  115.  
  116. When Onew was dignosed with Swine Flu, he immediately became famous though it wasn’t planned.
  117.  
  118. Onew fell down from the stairs in SHINee’s dorm and broke his teeth. Thus, delaying SHINee’s promotions for Juliette.
  119.  
  120. Onew had fingers which he called “spicy fingers”.
  121.  
  122. When he used these ‘spicy fingers’ on Simon D, he cried.
  123.  
  124. At an event, to encourage Onew, SHINee members sang “Only You” (Anyone remembers this show, right?!)
  125.  
  126. Onew likes his eyebrows.
  127.  
  128. According Onew, the best part of his body is his voice.
  129.  
  130. In the show, Night Star, Onew is famous for ‘ttakbam’.
  131.  
  132. He used his strong ‘ttakbam’ and destroyed Hwanhee’s acne. (LOL)
  133. Then Hwanhee commented that he had never felt a strong ‘ttakbam’ like Onew’s before.
  134.  
  135. During award shows, other SHINee members would always ask Onew-hyung to
  136. accompany them whenever they fell like going to the restroom.
  137.  
  138. Onew wrote the lyrics to ‘Your Name’ in SHINee’s second full-length album, “Lucifer”.
  139.  
  140. During the Hello Baby, Onew was advised by a karaoke machine, “You have to practice more before you become a singer.” (LOL)
  141.  
  142. Onew missed ShaWols during SHINee’s preparations for their comeback for ‘Lucifer’.
  143.  
  144. When Onew says something boring and make the atmosphere so bizarre, Key will take over and turn the atmosphere on.*Nyahahaha*
  145.  
  146. Once in a fan signing event, Onew got confused that he forgot how to sign his name. 
  147.  
  148. Onew didn’t plan to be a singer at first, but when people said that he has a nice voice, he decided to enlist for SM Academy.
  149.  
  150. Onew’s motto in life: “I want to have, as much as possible, to have all kinds of experiences, because each experience will give birth to something new.”
  151.  
  152. Onew likes to read books of different genres.
  153.  
  154. When SHINee goes overseas, Onew always carries medicines for himself and for other SHINee members because they often feel sick when riding a plane.
  155.  
  156. Onew says that Jonghyun is the kindest member in SHINee, because he secretly thinks and takes care of others well.
  157.  
  158. If Onew is in pain during recording/filming, he would try his best to smile until the recording/filming is finished.
  159.  
  160. SHINee donated $ 10,000 to an orphanage in Cambodia.
  161.  
  162. Onew said that he is not the type of guy who likes to approach a girl first.
  163.  
  164. If something is posted about SHINee in the internet, Onew usually doesn’t care about them.
  165.  
  166. He would suddenly make everyone in he car laughing just by shouting “BATS!”, then he would mimic it.
  167.  
  168. According Onew, a good person is a person who is very thoughtful of others.
  169.  
  170. Onew and Jonghyun voted for one another as the best member of SHINee.
  171.  
  172. Onew would try his best to turn the atmosphere on backstage.
  173.  
  174. Although food is expensive, Onew always spends money on it.
  175.  
  176. During photoshoots, Onew would always turn back and then front again.
  177.  
  178. When Onew enrolled in SM Academy, it costed him about 50 million won.
  179.  
  180. Ye Eun of Wonder Girls is the first girl to admit her love for Onew.
  181.  
  182. Onew tried to come up with another name in the musical “Brothers Were Brave.”
  183.  
  184. Onew loves imitating Donald Duck.
  185.  
  186. Onew really like to eat snacks.
  187.  
  188.  ”Among all the SHINee members, the closest to perfect is…me!”, said Onew.
  189.  
  190. Onew is scared of holding or touching babies because when he was little, he dropped a puppy and it died. He was afraid that it would happen again.
  191.  
  192. According to SHINee, Onew always gets a hotel room for himself while the others share rooms.
  193.  
  194. Onew is called “DUBU” by his fans because he loves to eat ‘dubu’. ‘Dubu’ is Korean for tofu.
  195.  
  196. Onew would cover himself with a blanket when sleeping and wake up covered in sweat.

tumblr_lllbs7ngd01qehcjd.jpg