Choi Minho (최민호)

FACTS ABOUT YOUR STARS REQUEST SHOP!!! [OPEN]
tumblr_m79d4sgImy1r0vruco1_500.gif
 
 
o Likes to play the game “Winning Eleven” kind of football game.
o Which gives the Yoogeun things of playing basketball.
o Given Ipod from Donghae Super Junior because they are very familiar.
o Minho also hastened the same familiar Changmin DBSK.
o Like very same comic Slam Dunk.
o. Same type of ignorant money, health, or performance problems. Minho say, “Why bother about little things like that?
o Debut not as a singer, but as a model.
o Printed favorite is Romeo Album SHINee.
o Most happy singing and dancing on stage!
o Not much talking. An ice prince type. But usually Minho defended himself by saying, “What I want to talk if members do not stop??”
o When singing Love Like Oxygen, Minho always imagined his fantasy girl. (embarrased)
o Very, very charming in MV Amigo with scenes of running-running super-duper cool.
o Most difficult in the wake / King of Sleep!
o Gag regular use chopsticks to eat.
o Very high competitive soul. Minho said he contracted his father.
o Most fond of eating ..
o Will invites his girlfriend to play ball together on the first date.
o Like the color blue.
o Like number 10.
o “Hello everyone, I'm Shinee Minho. I shall speak more than a minute, what shall I say? one minute it was very long! “
o Most fashionable addition to Key in between 3 other members.
o He was very diligent in cleaning tablets, the evidence is very neat hostel SHINee and clean for him.
o Onew said when I first saw Minho, “he’s like a character in the manga”. When Key said “he’s life is full of selfishness”. If rich Jonghyun, “oh, he’s so handsome! especially the eyes is very good! “
o Makes the sandwich to take Yoogeun's heart
o First impressions for looking at Taemin. ”He’s funny. He’s like my brother! “
Minho’s favorite Korean food is ramen, but he was not accustomed to using chopsticks.
 Minho once give a kiss to fans 56 years old! 
Minho had slept for two days after the exhaustion playing soccer with his friends during the school holidays.
 “I will buy our album this time too, and keep it as a personal collection.” 
 “Honestly, if I am a girl, the member from SHINee that I will definitely date is Taemin.” 
o Minho often saying something like "I'm good-looking" and "I'm the best"
According to Taemin, Minho’s sleeping pyjamas is the cutest, but what is the pattern then? Flowers and grass? Animals? Hearts? It is unanswered. 
 It’s not that he cannot be crazy, it’s not that he cannot lead, it’s not that he is not attracted to girls, you just to get hold of the that one single point that makes him interested and wait for him to give you a surprise. 
Minho likes action movies.
When Minho met Taemin for the first time, he thought Taemin was older than him and he call Taemin as ‘Hyung’ 
Minho often seen Shawols comment on youtube.
Minho is the only SHINee’s member that win ‘A Beauty Contest’ without makeup.
o All of the SHINee members agreed that Minho looks the best without any makeup.
“We (Minho and Taemin) have telepathy.” - Minho. 
Minho’s mother is a photographer, and Minho is the first model. 
Minho write his own rap lyrics in Lucifer.
Minho want Sulli f (x) to be his sister. 
o Minho once thought a hippo is a type of bird
o Minho would hide in the washing machine everytime he gets low grades
o When he was a kid, he thought strawberries were poisonous insects that he scream everytime he sees one
Minho can’t take a joke. He often think it seriously, but it was just a joke. 
Minho is the closest Appa to Yoogeun, and Yoogeun usually with Minho rather then the other member
‘I often praise and criticize myself. “- Minho.
In Hello rap lyric, Get it, Love’s way, Graze, best Place, Wowowow, Obsession, Lucifer and Juliette was create by Minho himself. 
 
tumblr_m72z83PSEM1rtipyvo1_500.gif