Byun Baekhyun (변백현)

FACTS ABOUT YOUR STARS REQUEST SHOP!!! [OPEN]

1. Baekhyun (백현)/ Byun Baekhyun (변백현) was born on 6th May 1992, in Bucheon, South Korea.

2. Baekhyun admits that following cameras on stage is hard. 

3. Baekhyun feels so nervous on stage that sometimes his legs are almost trembling.

4. Baekhyun tried to use less eye-liner. 

5. At first, Baekhyun worried if eye-liner would suit him well. But he relieved when he found out that his fans actually love it. 

6. Baekhyun received a lot of advices from TVXQ’s Yunho. 

7. Baekhyun wants to try many images for his appearances. 

8. Baekhyun’s weight is about 59 kgs. 

9. Baekhyun admits that his high school friends sometimes laughed when they saw him danced.

10. According to Kai, Baekhyun is a talented dancer. 

11. Baekhyun thinks that he’s really good at imitating people. 

12. Baekhyun wants to try every kind of CF, and testing his acting skill. 

13. When he was in high school, Baekhyun often made a cute expression so his friends would laugh.

14. In their dorm, Baekhyun have the closest relationships with Chanyeol and D.O. 

15. Baekhyun will act cutely in front of the girl that he likes. 

16. Baekhyun likes a girl with a lot of charms and unique charisma. 

17. Baekhyun prefers casual style like shirts and jeans because it’s comfortable. 

18. Baekhyun feels so lucky to join SM, and so that he can practice his dance-skill more often.

19. In school, Baekhyun often made a cute voice imitating someone so that his friends would laugh and applause for him. 

20. Actually, Baekhyun and Tao have a close relationship before debut, and until now. 

21. Baekhyun loves to make an ‘ugly’ face in front of his friends. 

22. Until now, Baekhyun still can’t believe if he’s a part of SM Entertainment. 

23. Baekhyun’s most amazing moment of his life is when SM Staffs asked him to join SM Entertainment.

24. Baekhyun thinks that Tao is a really warm and nice person. 

25. Baekhyun said that Super Junior’s Leeteuk has been really helpful to EXO even after they’re debuted.

26. “We’re just like a family. We live together. We practice together. We’re so close.” – Baekhyun 

27. “Our dream is to becoming the rookie of the year. We will be working really hard to achieve that dream.” 

28. “We will be giving all of our attention to our fans.” – Baekhyun

29. “I don’t want the fans to give us attention & hopes but I want EXO to be known for always give fans lots of attention and hopes.” – Baekhyun 

30. Baekhyun often practice his face expression in front of the mirror after shower.

31. Baekhyun is laughing whenever he watches his pre-debut photos and videos. 

32. Baekhyun believes he was born as a star.

33. Baekhyun and Tao were really closed during trainee days because Baekhyun help Tao learned Korean.

34. Baekhyun thinks that he’s cute naturally. 

35. Baekhyun admits if sometimes he’s still shy in front of his fans. 

36. Baekhyun thinks that all of EXO-K’s members are weirdos. 

37. Kai said that Baekhyun is a mood booster. Everyone’s happy when he’s around. 

38. For the first time, Baekhyun thought if Suho was a fierce leader but now he sees Suho as a calm leader.

39. Baekhyun really adores Suho cause he’s so cool. 

40. Baekhyun said whenever he feels confused or nervous, Suho will calm him.

41. In his last birthday party, Baekhyun felt so nervous because it was the first time he celebrated his birthday with his fans.

42. Baekhyun joined lots of singing competitions since he was in elementary school. 

43. Baekhyun wants to perform as perfect as SHINee on stage. 

44. Baekhyun enjoys every little time when he perform on stage because it’s his dream since he was a little.

45. Baekhyun and Kris: become friends with Kris because he’s handsome. Baekhyun and Suho: adores Suho because he’s cool. 

46. Baekhyun is jealous towards Suho’s eyebrows. 

47. Tao: “Baekhyun is so mature, he even never gets angry at all.”

48. “Many fans asked me to do ‘bbuing bbuing’ during the fan-signs but I was shy.” – Baekhyun

49. Baekhyun was always teasing Tao, and that’s what make Tao really misses Baekhyun when he’s in China.

50. Baekhyun already had fangirls when he was in high school. Apparently, his voice attracted his girl friends. 

51. D.O. said that Baekhyun is the most naughty member in EXO-K. 

52. A fan once asked Baekhyun who he likes the most in Girls’ Generation, then Baekhyun answered that he likes all of them. 

53. Baekhyun blushes a lot in front of his fans, especially during the fansigning. 

54. During the trainee days, Baekhyun liked to tease the maknaes, Tao and Sehun. 

55. Baekhyun said that he really wants to know more about Kris. 

56. Baekhyun loves D.O. so much because he said that D.O. loves to talk, and he talks cutely.

57. Baekhyun loves to play rock-paper-scissors, especially with Chanyeol. 

58. Baekhyun likes fruits, especially strawberries. 

59. Baekhyun said that Suho should take care of his health well because he’s important for the other members (EXO-K).

60. According to Suho and D.O., Baekhyun loves to nag with puppy eyes. 

61. Baekhyun wishes that he could grow taller. 

62. Baekhyun thinks that he’s attractive because he’s charming in front of his fans. 

63. Baekhyun wants to be the icon of the group, just like Key to SHINee. 

64. All of EXO-K members voted Baekhyun as the funniest member while Baekhyun voted Sehun.

65. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen didn’t appear in EXO’s last teaser (#23)

66. Baekhyun’s favorite song is ‘Farewell Review’. He said this song has a deep meaning for him.

67. Baekhyun’s favorite daily style: shirt + jeans + casual backpack. 

68. Baekhyun nags about breakfast even when his eyes are still closed. 

69. Baekhyun is EXO member who received the most presents from fans. 

70. Baekhyun received iPad, iPhone, and a limited edition pair of shoes on his last birthday.

71. Baekhyun has a white colored Instax. 

72. Baekhyun likes to humming his favorite song whenever he gets bored. 

73. Tao is Chinese translator for Baekhyun since he stands besides Baekhyun whenever the 12 members are standing on a line. 

74. Baekhyun doesn’t like a girl who talks and acts too much. 

75. Kai said that it is so hard for Baekhyun to stay still. He is always moving. 

76. Baekhyun is the loudest in EXO-K, even from the moment he opens his eyes. 

77. Baekhyun likes a girl who smiles prettily. 

78. Baekhyun interests on a girl that has a good sense of music. 

79. Tao misses Baekhyun when he’s in China because Baekhyun helped him a lot on the trainee days.

80. Baekhyun wants to be appeared in Running Man (again) and Strong Heart. 

81. Baekhyun likes pop songs that have slow rhythms. 

82. Baekhyun has more than 400 fansites. 

83. Besides electronic devices, Baekhyun received lots of t-shirt from his fans. 

84. SM staff said Baekhyun’s personality is similar to Tao’s. He looks tough outside, but actually he’s really sensitive.

85. You have to mind your words with Baekhyun. Because he’s really sensitive, although he’s cheerful outside. 

86. Baekhyun loves any kind of Asian foods, but he likes Japanese food the most. 

87. Baekhyun actually doesn’t like it when he wears make up.

88. Actually, Baekhyun is not the type of flower boy. That’s why he prefers no make up. 

89. Baekhyun gets upset easily. 

90. Suho said thay Sehun is the maknae, but it is harder to take care of  Baekhyun than Sehun.

91. “We want to set the record of dominating the world with EXO’s music.” – Baekhyun 

92. When they were children, Baekhyun’s mother often asked Baekhyun and his brother to go shopping.

93. Chanyeol was actually a friend of Baekhyun’s friend, even before Chanyeol and Baekhyun knew each other. 

94. Baekhyun is really thoughtful about his height-growing. 

95. “I look so pretty with eyeliner, and i look really handsome without eyeliner.” – Baekhyun 

96. Kai said that Baekhyun was really popular because of his easy-going personality. 

97. Baekhyun wants to learn about how to do good acting. 

98. Baekhyun is a Taurus. 

99. Baekhyun said that how loud he snores is depend on how tired he is. 

100. When he’s really tired, he doesn’t care about anything else. He usually go to the bed directly and sleep.

101. Besides Chanyeol & Tao, Chen was close to Baekhyun during trainee days too. Because they both were new and they were Koreans.

102. Baekhyun wants to appear at his best when he is going to meet his fans. 

103. At first, SM’s choreographer was doubted to teach Baekhyun because he only had short training period. #

104. Baekhyun did lots of cover dances before he got scouted by SM, but he did it only for fun.

105. He said that the first time he learned dance seriously was when he first got into SM, where a teacher taught him to do some moves. 

106. Suho wants to appear in romantic drama, Kai wants to do a musical, while Baekhyun wants to appear in variety shows. 

107. Baekhyun wants to be a singer that can do anything, not just singing (multi-talented singer).

108. Baekhyun is good at rock-paper-scissors game. 

109. Baekhyun sometimes called Sehun as “Sehunnie”. 

110. “We treasure our precious Sehun. We never order him around because he’s our precious maknae.” – Baekhyun 

111. Before debut, Baekhyun practiced his dance moves in front of the mirror before he went to sleep.

112. Chanyeol likes to see how childish Baekhyun is. That’s why he is always teasing Baekhyun.

113. Baekhyun had a lot of girl school-mates (not lover) in highschool because they found Baekhyun is a charming guy. 

114. Baekhyun had a band when he was in highschool, where one of the members was a girl.

115. Baekhyun has never been in relationship before. (He is now, with TaeYeon, leader of SNSD)

116. Baekhyun and Sehun decide the food that they’ll eat in EXO-K. 

117. Chanyeol is very protective towards Baekhyun because Chanyeol thinks that Baekhyun is so small, so he has to protect him. 

118. Baekhyun helps Chanyeol to find the costume that suits him best. Chanyeol picks the one that Baekhyun chooses for him. 

119. Baekhyun loves it when the girls are adoring him. That’s why he likes to acting cute. 

120. Baekhyun said that he can get along with Chanyeol well because they have similar personalities.

121. Baekhyun cares about his fans much so sometimes at the fansigning he ignores Chanyeol.

122. Baekhyun sometimes reads love-relationship guide book, so he’ll be a good boyfriend in the future.

123. Baekhyun has the most nicknames from Chinese fans. 

124. Baekhyun wants to be a singer since he was 12 years old. 

125. Believe it or not, Baekhyun auditioned for other companies but he failed. 

126. Baekhyun is suddenly become interested when topic of the conversation is love relationship.

127. Baekhyun was like the ‘leader’ of his ‘gang’ at school. 

128. When he was in high school, he often go to his friend’s house just to play around together.

129. During his trainee days, he really adores Kris.

130. When he was in high school, Baekhyun kept telling his school-mates that he will be a big celebrity one day.

131. He wears the shoes and t-shirts that his fans gave him. 

132. Chanyeol says sorry to Baekhyun directly when he made a mistake. 

133. Baekhyun and Sehun are the one who know their fansites really well. 

134. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are room mates in Exo dorm.

135. Baekhyun thinks that his aegyo is good. 

136. SM’s choreographer said that Baekhyun has a high determination. He’s not going to give up on something easily. 

137. Baekhyun hates it very much when somebody is disturbing his sleep. 

138. Baekhyun doesn’t have interests in cleaning, but if D.O asks him to do it, he’ll do it. 

139. If Baekhyun often asks Tao to translate Chinese for him, Chanyeol is usually asks Kris.

140. Chanyeol likes to picking Baekhyun’s ear, then he pretends that he didn’t do it. 

141. When they’re eating together, Chanyeol directly finds a seat beside Baekhyun. 

142. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the one who dislike cleaning the most. their room is the messiest.

143. Baekhyun thinks that his lips are attractive that’s why he likes pouting and it. 

144. Baekhyun’s original hair color is black. 

145. Baekhyun has a brother who is 7 years older than him. 

146. Baekhyun is trying to keep his image as a cool and cute guy in front of his fans. 

147. Baekhyun has the most male fans after D.O 

148. Baekhyun likes to tease Sehun, in return Sehun by imitating the way Baekhyun calls Chanyeol “Chanyeol, Chanyeol” 

149. Baekhyun has the most ‘dirty’ thoughts in EXO-K. 

150. When he was still in highschool, everytime Baekhyun and his friends saw a pretty girl they would say “Aaaah yeppeo…”

151. When Baekhyun is random dancing, his school friends won’t stand close to him. 

152. In their predebut era, Kai and Chanyeol often asked Baekhyun to do his random dancing.

153. Eventhough he’s not the leader, Baekhyun said that TVXQ’s Yunho and Super Junior’s Leeteuk gave him lots of advices. 

154. Baekhyun and Chanyeol talk a lot together before go to sleep. 

155. When Baekhyun and Chanyeol ignore him, D.O will slowly going closer, and said “Baekhyun, Baekhyun!” or “Chanyeol, Chanyeol!” 

156. Baekhyun likes it the most when at the fansigning, fans are telling him that he’s so handsome.

157. When he’s in front of a fan at a fansigning, Baekhyun often his lips. A fan said he looks 1000 times more handsome when he’s doing it. 

158. Baekhyun’s favorite perfume is the one who has sweets aroma, like vanilla or jasmine. 

159. A fan that came to airport to see EXO said that Baekhyun’s smell so nice. 

160. One of Baekhyun’s hobby is to make his friends laugh. 

161. If he couldn’t reach his dream as a singer, Baekhyun thought that being a student in an art university is enough. 

162. Baekhyun has a high determination. He asked Chanyeol to teach him rap, asked Kai to teach him popping dance, etc. 

163. Baekhyun has a very beautiful and long fingers. 

164. Kai would laugh until kicking his feet when Baekhyun does his ‘random dancing’.

165. Baekhyun loves their song, ‘Angel’, because of it’s beautiful lyrics.

166. Whenever Baekhyun and Chanyeol are coming out from their car or coming in to their car, chanyeol always let Baekhyun to go first. 

167. Baekhyun has interests on old love songs. 

168. Baekhyun chuckles a lot when a fan compliments him. 

169. Baekhyun is upset when a fan pronounces his name wrongly. 

170. When a fan asks him why he is so handsome Baekhyun will say “Thanks, my mom gave it to me.”

171. Baekhyun loves milk. 

172. “He’s a hyung yet he’s so small and so funny. He loves to make us laughing.” – Kai about Baekhyun.

173. Baekhyun has ‘eagle eyes’. He knows every fan camera that records him. Usually, he waves a little or smile to the camera. 

174. Baekhyun receives more than five gifts from fans everyday. 

175. EXO-K’s manager don’t wanna be around them when Baekhyun and Chanyeol start to talk about something because they’ll go loud. 

176. When he hears anything about HunHan, Baekhyun (and the other EXO-K members) will chuckles secretly. 

177. EXO-K’s stylist said that Baekhyun has gained more confidence from his first photoshoot to his last photoshoot.

178. Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao and Sehun are EXO members who oftenly check the fans comments on their site.

179. When he was in highschool, lots of his girlfriends (friends that are girls) wanted to take a photo with him.

180. Baekhyun sometimes can’t hold on to the cold temperature, then he gets flu. 

181. Chanyeol will always keep Baekhyun around him by placing his hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

182. When he first saw Kris, Baekhyun never thought if there’s somebody that tall. 

183. Chanyeol was Baekhyun’s first friend when he got into SM. 

184. When everything goes the way that he doesn’t want it, Baekhyun will say “Ah..” or “Aish…”

185. Baekhyun and Chanyeol sleep the latest, because when they’re together, they always talk.

186. Baekhyun always tease Chanyeol about how tall he is and how big is his shoes size. 

187. Baekhyun said that Chanyeol rehearses his rapping skills too much so sometimes Baekhyun finds it annoying. 

188. Chanyeol and Baekhyun drink from the same can or same straws sometimes. They always share their beverages.

189. It has been said that Baekhyun’s type of voice is rare and unique. His dance skill is just a gold bonus.

190. Baekhyun sometimes teasing Chanyeol by pulling his hair then pretend that he didn’t do it.

191. Baekhyun likes to wear hats or caps for daily wear. 

192. Baekhyun really likes fruit juices or slushies so sometimes he even doesn’t wanna share it with anyone.

193. When Chanyeol is mad with Baekhyun he hits Baekhyun’s pillow. 

194. Baekhyun is not awkward in front of his fangirls because he already used to it. Lots of his girl-school mates wanted to be his girlfriend. 

195. Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol like to go to the karaoke together and they will go crazy and banging their heads. 

196. Baekhyun likes to take underwears randomly so sometimed he takes the other members’ underwears.

197. Sometimes Kai finds Baekhyun is annoying because he’s always moving. 

198. Baekhyun puts so much interests in tall guys. 

199. Baekhyun hates girls that nagging much because he himself is always nagging. 

200. Baekhyun likes a girl with a great body curves and the one that will looks good in skinny jeans. ( -_0 ...... TaeYeon)

201. During a fansign event, Tao went down stage while he was doing his introduction to pick up ₩100 (equivalent of 0.08970 us dollar) that was on the ground.  Baekhyun told him to go buy himself a treat.  
 

202. During a fansign, a fan said to Baekhyun that she came with her boyfriend, and she got her mirror out and showed Jongdae so his face would reflect.  Baekhyun heard and said “I think it’s best for you to break up with him”  
 

203. At a fansign, a fan asked Baekhyun to draw her a heart, but Baekhyun could not hear her and said “what?  You want me to draw you a star?” then the fan said “no, a heart… a heart…”  Baekhyun still could not hear her and said “a triangle” and the fan replied and said it again.  Baekhyun finally heard her then he drew her three stars, one triangle, and one heart with x100 beside it.  When he was done he told her “I’ll draw you a square if you come next time~” 

204. When Baekhyun first met Kai, he thought Kai was older than he was. 

205. Until he was in his first year of high school, he was mistaken as a middle school student.

206. Baekhyun decided not to meet any girls in his last year of high school to focus with his university entrance. 

207. Baekhyun said he could not drink too much. He will not drink more than two glasses.

208. If he drinks too much his whole body will turn red.

209. Baekhyun said Chanyeol and D.O are the best/Strong drinkers. 

210. Baekhyun’s lucky charm was his bracelet that was given to him by a nooner. 

211. Baekhyun’s trainee gave him a bracelet during a slump he had before the comeback.  He had many worries and had many thoughts.  The noona gave him the bracelet and told him to become the fearless Baekhyun he once was. 

212. When Baekhyun like someone, he will make sure to point out the tiny changes. 

213. Baekhyun said that he really want to delete the video when he was doing the light dance during his high school day.  The MC told him to do a new one so it can be replaced.  Baekhyun did the light dance and said, “Now there’s another video that I want to get rid of…”

214.Baekhyun wants to become an all-around entertainer. 

215. Baekhyun  is confident with his pelvis. 

216. Baekhyun said that his pelvis line is really good.

217. Baekhyun said his pelvis is quite big, so he thinks it fits well with his clothes.

218. He doesn’t need to wear belts because his pelvis is broad.

219. When asked who was the funniest member, all the member points to Baekhyun.

220. D.O: If some is telling the same funny story, Baekhyun will do it better.  D.O said Baekhyun would make it funnier. 

221. Baekhyun has a good sense. 

222. K-fans stated that they noticed Baekhyun is really cold towards sasaengs.  He does not even look at them and avoid their eye contacts.  And whenever he spots one his face expression changes immediately.  

223. Baekhyun stated that when he walks past the sasaengs treating them like an invisible people, they would swear and curse at the members for them to hear.  

224. Baekhyun is good at teasing people. 

225. No one will tease Baekhyun, because if you you will get double the teasing.  He will tease your properly. 

226. No one could beat Baekhyun if he teases the members. 

227. Chanyeol: when we play game together, we always try to be on the same team as Baekhyun.  It is because… even if you win, you feel angry.  Ha ha ha.  He is good at teasing people.

228. Baekhyun was added in the team (EXO) after he trained for 4 months.  Then he trained another 4 months after that, so he only trained for 8 months. 

229. When Baekhyun was in elementary school, he was around 145 cm and weighed 48 kg.

230. Baekhyun starting to lose a lot of weigh when he was in middle school. 

231. Baekhyun’s brother called Baek Beom.

232. Baekhyun had a dog when he was in his first year of middle school.  His dog was a dachshund. 

233. Baekhyun had a dog-called chorong.  When his dog was 2 years old it got sick and he always throw up whatever he ate, Baekhyun took him to the vets for a check-up, and find out that he had a kidney failure, and they could not cure him and then he died of illness. 

234. Baekhyun once lent Kai 10k won, and when he returned it he gave him a 5k won bill and a 5k won coupon. 

235. If Baekhyun had a sister, he would want her to date with Suho. Because he thinks, Suho will spoil her with food. 

236. Baekhyun picked money for his 100th day birthday celebration. 

237. Baekhyun don’t like when girls swear, he said girls who swear are a little off-putting.

238. The first song Baekhyun practiced after he become a trainee was ‘Old Song’ by Kim Dong Ryul. 

239. Baekhyun is afraid of height.  His house is on the seventh floor so he always afraid that the building will fall. 

240. Baekhyun would close his eyes when he rides the roller coaster so his friends call him a coward. 

241. D.O to rank the members according to looks, he ranked Suho first and Baekhyun last.  And when it was Baekhyun’s turn to rank the members, he ranked himself first and D.O last.

242. There was once Tao lost Baekhyun’s eyeliner remover’s lid. 

243. Tao always borrow Baekhyun’s eyeliner remover and he never return it. Then Baekhyun found it without the lid on. 

244. Baekhyun always tease D.O, and D.O will punish him in return. 

245. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the one who get punished by D.O the most because they are very loud. 

246. Baekhyun and Chanyeol wrote ‘lucky’ together. 

247. Baekhyun mentioned on Young Street that there is a black and white photo of him on the stage hitting the high notes, with the lights behind him.  

248. Suho was the first one who cared for Baekhyun, but the one that got him to open up was Chanyeol. 

249. Baekhyun is the youngest in the family, and he have a 7 years with his brother so he act like the daughter, and his mam thinks it’s cute. 

250. If Baekhyun were interesting with someone, he would go after her. 

251. When Tao revealed that Baekhyun scrub his back for him, Baekhyun got embarrassed.

252. Baekhyun said he is good at giving scrubs.  He gave Tao a scrub before.

253. There are international fans who writes Baek Hyun as Baek Yeon. 

254. Baekhyun is very touched when international fans write letters to him in Korean. 

255. Before debut Baekhyun used to look into the mirror after showering and thought he was good looking.  Now he doesn’t want to look into the mirror. 

256. Baekhyun want to wear makeup even when he don’t have any schedule. 

257. When Baekhyun was preparing to enter university when he was in 3rd year in high school, he and his friend promised not to go out to date a girls, but one day his friends starting to come late and put perfume on, so Baekhyun asked him why he sprayed perfume today, and he said he had a girlfriend now. 

258. Before he was a trainee, he was preparing a song for his university entrance exam, and he attended an academy and Hyungwoo was a piano teacher there. 

259. Baekhyun said he want to be 12 years old again, because during that time he ate a lot, to grow taller, but in the end he didn’t really grow any taller, and he was convinced that because he ate too much, so the body sank as its too heavy, so he didn’t grow taller. 

260. Baekhyun hapkido skills is at the level where he can teach other students.

261. When he learnt hapkido, he learnt to a difficult level. 

262. During a fansign event, Tao wore a cat ear hairband, and Baekhyun called him a ‘byuntae’ (ert). 

263. Baekhyun debuted after 1 year of training, so he has been practising hard to keep up with other members. 

264. Baekhyun revealed that they only get around 2 to 3 hours of sleep each day.

265. During Star King recording Baekhyun said that it really did hurt to fall but the audiences weren’t buying it.  During break, a fan asked Baekhyun if it really did hurt and he replied that it, reeeeally hurts and that his body is all red. 

266. Baekhyun said that Xiumin looks like a ninja turtle after seeing him get changed. 

267. If Baekhyun had a sister, he wouldn’t introduce her to Kai.  Because Kai is slightly cold. (.... How about Suho?...)

268. When EXO is suggesting fandom names, Baekhyun said “flower-nim”. 

269. When they were ask which member gets close to the screen when a girl group appear on tv, Baekhyun said he monitor all girl groups. 

270. When Sehun had this red tomato hair, Baekhyun said it looks like its bleeding.

271. Baekhyun likes cute girls. 

272. Baekhyun have dated before in high school about three, four years ago. 

273. Baekhyun said that every time he dated, he was the one to be dumped.  He said that his girlfriends would get tired of him first, because he is the type to give his all.  

274. To Baekhyun SNSD is reliable reinforcements that takes care of EXO well 

275. Baekhyun is not the type to be easily discouraged. 

276. During his school days, everyone says that Baekhyun is really funny. 

277. When Baekhyun first joined the group his first thought, was “They are good looking…”.

278. Baekhyun wants to do a sub-group with D.O, Chen and Luhan…..and Suho.

279. Baekhyun wants to collaborate with Yesung, Ryeowook and Jonghyun. 

280. Baekhyun thinks it was a bit wrong when fans follow them when they go to the bathroom when they were at the airport. 

281. Noisy members: Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun. 

282. Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol are very noisy and loud, there was once when they were making lots of noise, Lay told them to “Be quiet.” 

283. 19 years from now, Baekhyun imagine himself playing piano for his children. 

284. Baekhyun said that the time members stare at the mirror has increased.

285. Before his debut, he was confident with his bare face. 

286. Baekhyun have a dark circle while promoting. 

287. Baekhyun is okay to date girls with any age as long as they don’t look like mother and son when they together.

288. Baekhyun was the most excited after EXO was announced as the new face of nature republic alongside Taeyeon.

289. Baekhyun want to become a person that other people acknowledges and remembers, as “that guy is someone who’s perfectly prepared.”  

290. Baekhyun is the type that can’t contain curiosity. 

291. Baekhyun’s 12 words to fans: tonic like existence for me. 

292. Baekhyun (and Chen) first met Chanyeol at the photo-shoot for their profile photo.

293. Chanyeol said that when he first met Baekhyun and Chen, they look more confident than them. 

294. Baekhyun don’t really feel self-conscious. 

295. Kai sweats a lot and it creates a heart shape on his back, and the members says it looks y, so Baekhyun poured water on his back to look y. 

296. On chanyeol’s profile (Weekly Idol), it said that Baekhyun does a strange rap. 

297. The scene from Star King where Baekhyun asks if it is possible for males’s hair to be braided in to a flower was edited out along the scene where the hairstylist actually braids a lock of Baekhyun’s and Kai’s into flowers.  

298. Baekhyun’s Brother will give hime pocket money, when he was in High School.

299. Baekhyun said he dated before. 

300. Baekhyun prefers girls who don’t have any love experience but pretends to have many. “I like to see her work/try hard, it’s quite good.”


301. Baekhyun said his mum would pack for him whenever she misses him. He suggests that she should open a shop because her cooking is really good. 

302. Baekhyun can’t stand the smell of cucumbers. 

303. Baekhyun said he can’t eat cucumbers because they taste weird.

304. Baekhyun: I really hate cucumbers, if theres a cucumber on the table, I cant eat because I cant stand the smell.