Lee Hoya (호야)

FACTS ABOUT YOUR STARS REQUEST SHOP!!! [OPEN]

HoYa facts

Birth Name: Lee Ho Won

Stage Name: Hoya

Nickname: Hogod, Hobaby, Dance Machine, All Man

Date of Birth: March 28, 1991

Height: 178 cm

Position: Rapper, Vocalist & Main Dancer

Blood Type: AB

Personality: Serious, hidden humor

Twitter: http://twitter.com/hoya1991



FACTS

Hoya thinks that he is Manly, sometimes a kid-like side.
Hoya’s ideal type girl: someone who’s cute and different from others.
Hoya’s nickname: BoraDori, Hodori, Dance Machine, Multi-Player, HoBaby, HoGod
Hoya’s blood type is AB.. that’s way his mind can’t read easily. 
Hoya is scared being alone with Woohyun.
Sungyeol: Hoya plays the most funniest. The one who ruins his mood is Woohyun.
Sunggyu is a member that Hoya want to compliment
The body part that Hoya’s most confident in his canine teeth.
“Q: What’s your nickname?” “Hoya: Boradori. Because I go crazy for purple.”
“Q: The member you’re most envious of in the group?” Hoya: L. Because he’s good looking.”
“Q: How I am when I’m in love?” “Hoya: I’m passionate. I’m a man like fire”
“Q: Amongst the 7 members, I’m best at this!” “Hoya: Force, charisma”
Hoya’s role model is Ushers’ dance skills and his talents in musicality that He envy all of.
“Q: What kind of animal does resemble you?” “Hoya: Tiger”
“Q: If you were to pick a foreign name, what would it be?” “Hoya: Sawadee Kap. It seems like Robo Cop’s friend.” LOL
Hoya has an older brother who is two years older than him, and a little brother who is five years younger.
Hoya resembles Jjanggu character because of his dark eyebrows (JJanggu is Crayon Shinchan, LOL)
Other members praised him by saying, “He is a greedy person because he does anything well”
Hoya said he want to take part in creating the choreography for Infinite future songs
Hoya big wish is for Infinite’s songs to place in the top 10 for the American Billboard charts.
“I liked dancing ever since I was young”. - Hoya
Did you know sometimes Hoya dances in his sleep? LOL I can’t imagine it ㅋㅋ
“Hoya’s first kiss was when he was 19, near the ocean/beach.” (aigoo…>o<)
The rap for ‘Voice of My Heart’ was written only by Hoya.
“Even though there’s nothing I’ve done, you unconditionally love me”. Hoya to Fans
“I’ll show you our side of becoming the best, promise that you’ll be with us forever! I love you.” -Hoya to Fans
“when I wanted to give up, you rise me up, I won`’t ever be able to forget it.” -Hoya to Fans
“We will do our best to make this year, Infinite’s year.” -Hoya 
Hoya and Dongwoo learned how to rap from Epik High’s Mithra Jin and Gonzo. 
When Hoya meet someone for the first time, he feels like he becomes close with them when thwy call him Hoya not Howon.
Hoya roomate are Sungjong, he sleep in the bottob bunk and Sungjong above bunk
Hoya will use his free time to practice even harder while other members go out for playing.
Hoya’s mom supported him and helped him to pursue his dream the best that she could. But unfortunately Hoya’s dad has yet to changed his mind.He’s still not happy with Hoya’s decision.
Hoya likes to practice untill late. So he overslept a lot.
Hoya likes KBS’ Six Hour program,because it reminds him of his grandparents. 
Hoya dropped out from high school during his fresh men year when he was 17yo to learn how to sing and dance
hoya stoped his taekwondo activities bcz he was entering a tournament that wasn’t his level & got hit a lot during it
Hoya was a taekwondo athelete up till middle school & received his 3rd - degree black belt =)
Hoya is close to Sungjong since trainee days and up until now Sungjong always take good care of Hoya and that makes the member jealous and sometimes
Hoya just confirmed his new role in TvN’s sitcom
Hoya want to become Sungyeol for a day so he could do a dunk shot
Hoya came in 7th in Weekly Idol’s “Idol I want to steal to our team/group” poll.
The part where Hoya does the splits/half-splits in the Japanese ‘Be Mine’ MV was filmed over 50 times.
Hoya likes the smell of ramyun, meat or anything delicious.
Hoya is good friends with Lee Seunghoon who is currently participating i K-Pop Star audition. They’re both from Busan and danced together when they were young. Hoya called Seunghoon to tell him that he was watching him well, and that he should try his best so that later on they can meet on stage.
Hoya is envious of Dongwoo’s “firm” bottom, Sungyeol’s height, Myungsoo’s eyes and Sungjong’s “y thick lips”.
Hoya’s bed cover, blanket and pillow cases are all purple. 
Q: What part of your body are you the most confident in?
Hoya: My palms. Because my life line is long, it means I’m going to live a long life. (Takes a look at Sungjong’s, who’s sitting beside him, palms)
Hoya: Because Sungjong’s life line goes from here to here, probably around 70 years old? I’m going to live till I’m 120!!!
Dongwoo and Hoya are officially registered as songwriters with the Korean Music Copyright Association. Hoya for White Confession, and Dongwoo for both White Confession and Cover Girl.
If the members took on roles like a family…
Hoya:
Father → Sunggyu
Mother → Dongwoo
Older Brother → Woohyun
Younger Brother → Sungyeol
Pet → Sungjong
Sister’s Boyfriend → Myungsoo
A Necessity when coming to Japan? 
Hoya: Wifi 
5 songs that you listen to a lot lately? 
Hoya:
1. Westlife ‹ Desperado ›
2. Usher ‹ Nice and Slow ›
3. Bruno Mars ‹ Grenade ›
4. Asher Book ‹ Try ›
5. Bruno Mars ‹ Just The Way You Are ›
Manliest member?
Hoya → Sunggyu - Of course it’s Sunggyu hyung. A leader needs charisma and I think Sunggyu hyung has that! 
iest member? 
Hoya → Sungjong - Sungjong’s style, or should I say, because his body line is a S line, he’s y just standing by himself
Infinite’s favourite japanese foods :
Hoya → Tonkatsu 
Which of the members would most likely be the best at love/relationships? 
Hoya: Woohyun - I don’t know but I think he’d be good at it. 
Apart from singing, rapping and dancing, Hoya would like to learn acting, or learn how to play an instrument. 
In the recent ‘iest idol’ poll on Weekly Idol, Hoya, Woohyun and Sunggyu voted for themselves. 
SNSD’s Tiffany chose Hoya as her favourite member on Strong Heart. 
According to the other memebrs, Hoya is the CEO’s favourite member.
Hoya uses a Samsung Galaxy U
Hoya think “health/stamina/strength” as his reason to protect girls 
Hoya has once thought about becoming a physical education teacher.
Hoya had heard that after artists won awards on music shows, they got to eat expensive meals and stuff. But after winning their first award on MCountdown, they just had chicken for dinner. 
There was a while during their trainee days where Hoya, Sungjong and Sunggyu lived in their CEO’s house.
Hoya wants to film a CF for an insurance company, because he’s been interested in insurance ever since he was young.
Hoya and Dongwoo both attended JYP auditions. 
On rainy days before they debuted, Hoya and Sunggyu used to eat their lunch under the small jungle gym in the playground, and one time, a kid walked past, pointed at them and called them “beggars”.
If he was given his own solo stage, Hoya would hire a female dancer and do a y dance for 10 minutes. 
The celebrity closest to Hoya’s ideal type is Kim Yuna.
Although he doesn’t memorize and dance to girl groups, Hoya dances girl dances when he freestyles with Dongwoo.
If Hoya could experience any scene from a romance movie/drama it would be the kiss scene in the rain from ‘Dear John’. 
Hoya listed his canine teeth/fangs as the body part he’s most confident in.
Hoya’s complex is his hairiness.
During their YAMO days when Hoya went onto their fanclub discussion boards, all the comments would be about Sungyeol and how cool/good looking/funny he was. But after their debut when he checked the discussion boards again, all of Sungyeol’s fans turned into someone else’s fan.
Along his journey of becoming an idol, Hoya has lost a lot of friends and instead gained fans. 
The members chose Hoya as the member who has the most popularity in Japan.They’ve given their dorm the nickname “Hoya Mart” because of the amount of presents (Japanese crackers/biscuits, ramen etc) he gets from fans.
Hoya showers 3 times a day. Once in the morning. Once after his schedule. Once again before sleeping.
Since Hoya is in charge of rapping, the company told him that he should get dreadlocks and wear a headband.So in order to save money, he got his hair done at a cheap place which ended up in his scalp hurting so much he couldn’t even lay down.
Love is more important to Hoya than his younger sister (if he had one).
Hoya and Sungyeol were supposed act alongside Myungsoo and Woohyun in the Before the Dawn MV. Hoya was the only one without any acting experience, so he downloaded lots of movies to study, only to be told a couple days later that he and Sungyeol didn’t need to act anymore.
Hoya thinks Sungyeol is the strangest member. When he talks to him, he’s always surprised and sometimes scared because of how absurd he is.
Hoya used to be a hip hop/street dancer. 
Hoya’s pants ripped during their first showcase performance.
Q: Who do you admire/look up to? 
Hoya: My parents, and the person I respect as an artist Usher!