Change of Heart

Have a Little Faith in Me..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night it had been too much like a dream, and Shin Hye was afraid that it all just happened in her head, and when her mother knocked to her door to get her up, it was a surprise for Shin Hye to hear than a handsome man was waiting for her in the living room.

“Shin Hye, can you tell me who is him?” her mom asked “You know I am not against you dating a guy, but he is older than you, and we don’t even know who he is”

“Omma, he is a Ji Hoo, we just started dating. He is a doctor”

Not to mention he was an F4, but she wanted o know her mom’s opinion about him without counting on it.

“Let’s go and present him to me. I am going to give him a chance; you are intelligent enough to choose a good guy, and he looks like a fine man”

Shin Hye smiled.

“You will really like him, omma”

She took a shower, got dressed and brushed her hair in minutes, before checking her reflect in the mirror. Ji Hoo stood up with a smile in his face when she entered to the room. It was real. Shin Hye felt that there was not enough air for her to breath.

“Are we going somewhere today?” She asked.

“There is something we have to do. You promised it”

“I have to work today”

“I can solve it”

She raised an eyebrow. Eventually, she would need to tell him that he had to stop doing that, she wanted to work like any other actress in the industry. However, she could enjoy that for a little bit more.

 

They got to Ji Hoo’s special place. Shin Hye remembered the last time she went there, the morning ended in an awkward moment for both of them.

“You said I have promised something, but you’ll need to remind me what it was.”

He approached to her and brushed her hair.

“Such an oblivious girl” He said “You’ve got to teach me how to cook. You promised you would cook for me once.

Shin Hye smiled. Of course she remembered.

“Ok. What do you want to eat, Mr. Yoon?”

“I don’t know, surprise me” He wouldn’t admit he just wanted something made for her hands.

“So we’ll make kimchi. I have not eaten it in weeks, and it’s my favorite plate.” She opened the fridge and immediately turned to him. “You, what are you waiting? We don’t have anything here, we’ve got to go to the supermarket”

Ji Hoo smiled and followed her. The idea that Shin Hye had of being bossy was just lovely.

People in the market gave curious looks to them, but Shin Hye ignored them greatly. Ji Hoo supposed she was used to do so, because people always acted in that way with her, but she didn’t seem uncomfortable or angry: she just smiled and took him here and there to buy the vegetables and things needed for the lunch.

“You two really look good together. Your children surely will be good-looking as well” An old woman selling wild flowers said. “Do you want one, dear?” she offered Shin Hye.

Shin Hye just blushed, and what so embarrassed she wasn’t even able to tell the woman that Ji Hoo and she were not a married couple, not even a real couple yet.

“I want one” Ji Hoo said, and gave the woman a bill. Then he gave it to Shin Hye.

They walked quietly for a moment, until he broke the silence.

“Don’t be embarrassed by what people may think. Let them be, because you’re with me now. Even if this only the beginning, I’m going serious with you”

He put his arm around her shoulders and brought her close to him. Then, to his surprise, she kissed his check.

“Why are you so nice? I cannot help but like you even more”

 

Shin Hye finished the photo shot and said good bye to everyone as soon as she saw the white motorcycle and its owner waiting for her.

“Where are we going now?”She asked with the shining smile in her face.

“To get you a dress for Joon Pyo and Jan Di’s wedding. It’s tomorrow.”

“Do you… want me you go with you?”

He smiled and brushed her hair.

“I might have started from there. Shin Hye, would you like to go with me to my best friend’s wedding?”

“That’s… amazing. But I’m afraid your friends won’t like me?”

“Haven’t you seen Woo Bin? He loves you. He’d better not love you too much”

Shin Hye was really amazed. Ji Hoo wanted to introduce her to his friends, which was maybe the first important step in their relationship. Of course, she also had to tell her parents about Ji Hoo, but every time she thought about dealing with it, she decided to wait a little bit more. Her mother had seen him already, but it had been so fast and confusing, and it had been weeks since they hadn’t talked about Ji Hoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter