Danger Signal

Have a Little Faith in Me..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New Chapters! If you like them, please comment.

5- Danger Signal.

It was a cabin near to the Han River. And it was truly beautiful. There was nothing more in the cabin that a piano, a stove and a couch, but the place was surrounded by a special air. Shin Hye liked it since the first moment, and she guessed, too, that was a special place for Ji Hoo and no everybody went there. It wasn’t a place for a rich man to receive his visits.

“Can I?” She asked, when she saw the piano. He nodded and she sat there, looking for the music notes.

We can’t go back…

To that place so far away

Days full of smiles have changed into tears

Just full of my tears? Full of my tears

He stood up there, watching her fingers move and start a soft, slow melody. Then she started singing as well. He closed his eyes, enjoying the moment. Maybe Jan Di should have been a pianist rather than a physician, the thought. Her music was just so delicious that he couldn’t help but move his hand towards her, his fingers almost touching the pale and soft skin of her face.

Then the music stopped, and he found her confused eyes on him. Everything alright, except those weren’t Jan Di’s eyes. That wasn’t Jan Di, but Shin Hye.

“Ji Hoo… are you ok?” She asked, worried about him. He looked like he might have gotten temperature.

“I’m ok. We should have breakfast. Do you want some hotcakes, Jan Di?”

As soon as he said it, he froze.

Shin Hye’s hands were still on the piano, though she wasn’t playing anymore. Had he just called her by another’s woman name? That shouldn’t bother her as much as it did.

“I hope you don’t commit the mistake of call someone for another woman’s name very often. You can be charming, but all that impression can disappear in a second if you do that”

“I’m sorry. Shin Hye, you’d better like hotcakes. It’s one of the few things I can cook well” He told her, recovering his temple.

“Ok, for today. But if you want, I can teach you something more. It is not healthy to have only hotcakes as breakfast.”

“I can always buy something”

“But it’s never as homemade food” She stated “I’ll make coffee”

She had forgotten what was important there, and all she knew was that she liked being with him right there. Then she remembered the name Jan Di, and she knew that even if she got to completely forget Geun Seok, Ji Hoo wasn’t the right person for her to fall in love with. It could be even a bigger mistake.

By myself, I can’t erase… the memories of two hearts

“Ji Hoo… who’s Jan Di?”

“Just a close friend from school days.” He managed to say.

“Oh. She must be very dear to you”

“She is. She is the fiancée of my best friend”

Shin Hye knew who Ji Hoo’s best friend was. Not that she were a stalker, but since she had bumped  into him so frequently the last weeks, she became curious about who that man was. That meant also knowing about the F4, the great Goo Joon Pyo and Geum JanDi, the Cinderella of Korea… that Jan Di? Of course, after all, how many JanDies could he know?

Then she remembered, the two beautiful ladies in the store, those whom Ji Hoo had taken to choose a gown. One of them had to be Jan Di, now she was sure of it.

She didn’t realize what she was doing and then only felt the hot liquid of the coffee in her skin.

“Ahh!” It scalded her arm so bad.

“Shin Hye-ssi!” Ji Hoo immediately left what he was doing and went to help her. “This doesn’t look well” He left her and went for something, medicine, she figured, because then she just felt the cold cream freshening her skin.

“Thank you” She muttered, trying to smile “I’m so oblivious”

Why did she felt so unhappy?

“You should take more care about yourself. This will hurt you, but fortunately it will not let you any scar”

“Luckily I’m with you. I… maybe I better go home”

She gathered all her courage to look up to his eyes, and when they met, she stayed there, just looking at him. He smiled and that didn’t help, but then he realized, because he took two steps back, putting some distance between them.

“Yes… it is better to leave this for other day”

By myself, I can’t erase… the memories of two hearts

 

Shin Hye had a busy schedule, so even though her arm hurt so badly, she couldn’t avoid doing lots of things every day. She couldn’t rest, but neither was she going to complain. After all, it had been all her fault, and the manager had been mad at her for not being more careful. She, above all, had to be careful about her body and her image because she needed them so as to work.

“Tomorrow we have to go to Mr. Yoon’s foundation” her manager told her. “His secretary has called me, and we’ve got to do a photo shoot tomorrow morning.

She just nodded and said nothing.

It had been just three days not seeing him, and she was mad at herself for feeling like it has been weeks. She hated to have those feelings, it wasn’t right. It wasn’t right because he loved someone else, tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter