The Vacations in Jeju

Have a Little Faith in Me..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi again. This is going to be a short story, in the same way that Falling For You Again, I guess. I had wanted to write this from a long time ago, and now I just in my BBF mood. Shin Hye is my favorite actress, as you might have guessed, and I always preferred Ji Hoo.

Hope you enjoy the story, and make me know it with comments.

 

Shin Hye found him sitting on the sand, staring at the wide sea in front of their eyes. That handsome, quiet man who lately appeared everywhere she went.

She could see, by the way his sad eyes looked at somewhere he couldn’t reach, that he suffered the same pain as her.

She had gone there trying to relax and forget all the tears she had dropped because of Geun Seok. Geun Seok was her neighbor, childhood friend, her co-star, and her first love. Everything about them should have gone perfect, but it didn’t. Geun Seok just didn’t like her in that way; Shin Hye would always be just the friend who was like a little sister.

That man, he seemed much like her and nothing like Geun Seok. Still, he was good looking: walking with elegance and his eyes lost in the distance, letting the breeze move his red hair like if he were in a movie. The only difference was that he was all real, and those movements seemed natural on him.

Shin Hye felt envious, ‘cause she had to work so hard to look good enough, and he was amazing without even trying. When she was depressed, looked just depressing.

Stupid chaebol. Yes, she had found out who he was: Yoon Ji Hoo, the grandson of the former president of Korea and one of the richest young man in the continent. Forgetting his amazing look, he seemed to be just another unhappy person.

How sad.

“Yes, oppa. I’m going back home tomorrow in the evening, but don’t worry, I’ll just take a taxi” She told Shin Won through the phone.

She was in the phone at the same time she was trying to open her bag and cross the street.

“Shin Hye, mom wanted you here today and you know it! Tomorrow is Geun Seok’s birth day and his mother has invited you specially”

“Oppa… you know I can’t…

Shin Hye couldn’t finish. Her cell phone fell meters away and broke.

Even though the car stopped on time, it had crushed into her with some strength.

She blinked, confused by the sudden shock.

Some people came near to her, and someone recognized her.

“Hey! That’s Park Shin Hye!”

The flash of the cameras didn’t help. Then, someone pulled the crowd apart and kneeled in front of her.

“Are you okay?” he asked then.

She heard that soft, manly voice. It was that man, Yoon Ji Hoo.

“I think I am”

“Let’s go” he said, taking her from her arm “I’m a doctor”

Or at least a student of Medicine, which was the same for the case. Shin Hye wouldn’t know, anyway.

She just stared at him.

“Can you walk?” He asked, as she didn’t move.

Just when she nodded and tried to stand up, but fall again to the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter