Where Two worlds meet.

Have a Little Faith in Me..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where two worlds meet.

Shin Hye was glancing at her own face in the mirror. The make-up and the choosing of clothing was a routine that she had already memorized, and she didn’t need to put any effort on it. So, when trying to look pretty, she was actually concentrated in remembering what her homework for college was.

Yes, she could be a kind-of-famous actress now, but she still had to study. She liked the university and her classes, anyway. She enjoyed spending time with her classmates. The problem was, she almost never got time for the fun part of it. She had to be here and there, in a photo shot or filming a commercial, or in a fan meeting with Geun Seok and the guys.

Her parents wanted her to be as good in college as if she didn’t have all those activities. And her manager expected her to have her career as the prior thing. Sometimes, she wanted to scream and yell and tell everybody, just in case they hadn’t noticed, that she was still a girl. An ordinary girl.

That day, however, was going to be fun, because she was going to do one of the things she most liked: working with children and music. She had volunteered for this big event of music for children, where she could play with them and sing together. She wasn’t the best singer, and she wasn’t as good as Shin Won or Yong Hwa or Hong Ki – or any of her friends – but she still liked to play the guitar and the piano.

That day, at least for a few hours, she would be doing what she liked and nobody was going to stop her.

“Annyong, omma” She said, kissing her mom’s cheek before going out.

“Good Luck, Shin Hye. And have fun!” Her mother yelled from the kitchen, when Shin Hye was already crossing the door.

................

Jan Di couldn’t go that day, neither. For one side she had to study for the final exams, for the other now she had to plan her wedding.

The thought still hurt his heart, but he reminded himself constantly about it, because he had to get used to it. Jan Di and Joon Pyo together, they were going to be part of his life.

“What’s with that face?” his grandpa scolded him.

The man was old and should just stay at home and rest, but as he was so stubborn, there he was going to the first event of the Foundation that had been organized completely by his grandson.

“Nothing”

But Seok Young knew better. Ji Hoo was like that because of Jan Di, again.He also would have liked they both being together, but it had been years and it was time for Ji Hoo to move on. Especially, because he wanted to meet his great-grandsons.

“Did you get many volunteers?”

“Even some famous idols will come. That helped to get us more volunteers”

The place was full of people. Children with colorful t-shirts playing around and making music with whatever they had in their hands. It was the result of months of work, with music teachers going to the poorest neighborhoods of Seoul to teach music to the kids. That day, Ji Hoo was also going to announce that the foundation was going to extend its program to all over the country.

“Mr. Yoon, everything is ready for your speech” the secretary told them.

Ji Hoo noddedand turned just to crush into something hard.

“Ouch! My head!”

Two little boys that were running stopped right there. Seemed like if the game was over at the minimum chance that she might have been hurt.

A blond got therebarely breathing.

“Hey you! Com’on here right now”

“ Mianhe, hyung. Noona, are you ok?”

“ Yes, I am. Don’t worry”

Just when he listened to her voice he paid attention to the girl. She was smiling as if nothing happened. Also, she was ignoring him.

“Sure you’re ok, Mi Nam?” Another boy asked.

“ Yes, hyung. I’m perfectly ok”

Then she finally saw him, and her eyes opened widely in surprise.

“ Yoon Ji Hoo!”

The name escaped from her lips before she could even realize that maybe he didn’t want to be linked to her in any way. Nervously, she bowed and smiled shyly.

“ Shin Hye-ssi”

“ Who’s this person, Shin Hye?” the other man asked.

“ Yong Hwa, this is Yoon Ji Hoo. He is a really nice man who helped me once, that time I was in Jeju, remember?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter