Five

Chasing Pavements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Five

 

Yunho surprised her by hugging her from behind when she made dinner that night. His big hands curled protectively around her stomach. Yuri’s eyes fluttered close as she leaned her head into his chest. A sense of peacefulness overwhelmed her by his mere of proximity.  A baby. What would it be? A girl with dark hair and two dimples or a boy with his father’s eyes and beautiful smile? She could picture it already in her head. Their child would run around the house, squealing with delight as he or she playing with Yunho.

 

She inhaled deeply. The hands on her stomach moved lazily. Lately, she had become so familiar with his touch that she began to crave it. His nose nuzzled her neck from behind. It felt so good that she turned her head and sought his lips blindly.

 

Yunho smiled in their kiss. “You taste so good, baby.”

 

Each time he began sweet talking her, Yuri would gone wild. A whimper escaped her lips when he pulled away. When she opened her eyes, she found the hungry gaze in her husband’s eyes engrossed on her face.

 

“Damn. Forget about dinner.” He reached out to turn off the stove before turned her in his arms for another kiss.

 

Yunho’s hands were expert in driving her insane. They petted her everywhere. Unable to hold any longer, he grabbed her waist and lifted her up to the kitchen table. Sweet mercy, they would have a in the kitchen. God help her, she wouldn’t be able to look at the kitchen without remembering this. Her sundress bunched at her waist as Yunho slipped himself in between her thighs. His hands were now busy slipping the straps down her arms and his lips furiously following his hands.

 

There was a time when lust overrode his control, especially after he returned from work. It was as if he’d die if he didn’t take her as soon as possible. But she accepted everything that her husband gave. Her cries broke the silence when his mouth closed over a stiff peak. Yuri was burn everywhere. Her core ached and clenched. Her shaking hands sought for his belt and deftly, she unbuckled it.

 

Without any warning, Yunho pushed her to her back and leaned over her. Even word wasn’t enough to describe the possessiveness in his dark eyes. Love was shimmering beneath the layer of his lust as he slowly filled her, inch by inch. Her eyes drifted close.

 

“No.” He stilled. “Don’t close your eyes. I need you to look at me.”  

 

When she shook her head, overwhelmed by the sensation, Yunho cupped her cheeks. “Open your eyes, darlin’.” He kissed each eyelid until she surrendered and opened her eyes.

 

“Feel me inside you and look at me.” He whispered. “My God, you feel so good.”

 

He took her legs in his hands and lifted them to his shoulders before he leaned down again. The shift in position brought him impossibly deeper that Yuri cried out.

 

She exploded almost instantly. With Yunho, making love would feel so powerful and mind-blowing. The table creaked under their joined weight, but nothing mattered. All she could do was to feel. Barely able to catch her breath from her first explosion, Yunho’s skillful fingers had begun to wreck her nerve again. Yuri writhed under his. Her hands were caged above her head with his other hand.

 

“I can’t. I can’t.” She begged, shaking her head furiously in denial.

 

But his never faltered, his fingers never paused. He still forced her to take the pleasure as much as possible.

 

“Oh please. . .” Yuri sobbed. “Yunho.”

 

“I know darlin’. I know.” He kissed her lips softly. “Come with me.” His face tightened with heightened pleasure.

 

With a flick of his thumb, Yuri cried out. Her back bowed as she felt him spilled warmth inside her. She felt herself drawn even further between love and destruction. For now, Yuri could only hope for a miracle that someday he could let his fiancé go.

 

Yunho carried her upstairs and took care of her. Of course he was for she was as limp as overcooked noodle. Quietly, he dressed her in her night gown. There was no energy left for dinner. All she needed was long, peaceful sleep. Yuri leaned heavily into her husband as he straightened. His hands were holding her steady. There was no trace of regret in Yunho’s face that made her heart swelled inside. That meant he enjoyed their love making as much as she treasured it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter