CHAPTER TWO : MY FEELING TOWARDS YOU

One Side of Me That You Never Know

AND THEY KISSED !

They dont say anything and quite for 10 minutes "how can we kissed just now?!" "it doesnt count as a kiss,it's an accident" "oh my god,what should i do now?it's too awkward .." both of them think about what happened just now.

"em,Mark?" "yes?" "let just forget about what happened just now,it's just an accident" "Alright,i know it"

Mark decide to go back home.

Mark doesnt feel uneasy instead he feels happy about what happened.Mark admit that he has love that girl,Jina, since they first met.Mark likes to see her face especially when she is smiling and laughing.But,Mark never knows how Jina feels about him.They really close,but Jina never show any difference when she treats her brother and when she treats Mark,she treats them same.So,maybe Jina only thinks Mark as her brother.What makes Mark curious is Jina never tell anyone about her past,everytime Mark asks her about her real family,Jina will angry and avoid to see Mark for days."what is the matter if you're adopted,you're still Jina that I know"that's what Mark thinks everytime Jina refuses to tell Mark about her past.

----------

Jina plays piano while she thinks about what happened just now,she plays really well without missing any parts."oh my god,i kissed him!" Jina screams in her mind.She loves Mark.She really loves him.Mark is the one who always protect her,accompany her,and listen to every stories that Jina has beside Kris.Jina never get bored when Mark is beside her.Mark is perfect.But,with her past,with her embrassed past,her past about being abandoned by her own family make her think that she doesnt deserve to have Mark."Mark is perfect,he never wants to be with me who have a painful past,there's no way for him to love me".The reason why Jina refuses to tell Mark about her past is because she feel ashamed,she is a girl that is abandoned by her own family.Mark deserves someone better.

Just then,Jina's macbook received a mail from Juilliard

TO : KIDDYGIRL

FROM : THE JUILLIARD SCHOOL

CONGRATS TO MS.JINA YOON / 878901

YOU'RE ACCEPTED TO BECOME A PART OF JUILLIARD SCHOOL

BRING THIS EMAIL AND ENROLL TO THE SCHOOL FOR CONFIRMATION,THANKYOU

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jina directly calls Mark,the first person she can think is Mark.She doesnt even know she is crazy or what.But he calls Mark without think any further.

"MARK I GOT ACCEPTED TO JUILLIARD'

"wow!congrats sleepyhead! im proud of you,let's throw a party, I will arrange it"

"thankyou so much,Mark.I will tell Kris and my parents first"

Jina called her Kris and her parents.Of course they proud with Jina.And they agree if Jina throws a party to celebrate it.

-Party day-

They are a lot of Jina's friends and also  some of Mark and Kris' friends that Jina knows.Some realtives.And their parents.All people congratulate Jina.Jessica who is Mark's friend also come. "hey Mark,Jina long time no see.Congrats Jina! And can i borrow Mark?ive a lot of things to say with him..we havent meet each other for a long time" Jina isnt really happy to hear that,but what can she say?she is not Mark's girlfriend."of course you can" .Mark thinks Jina wont let him go,but Jina's answer is different with what he thinks.

"bye Jina see you later"Jesicca said and Mark only smile and whisper 'Ill be back"

That whole night Jina feels really bored,every people only congratulate her,no one accompany her.She feels lonely.To be honest Jina isnt a sociable girl and she hates crowded place.That night,Mark is nowhere to be seen.Jina wonder where is he,so she walks around and try to find Mark.Mark is right in front of her eyes,but Jina turns back and walk away.WHAT HAPPEN?

TO BE CONTINUED--

PS : IDK HOW JUILLIARD ANNOUNCE THE PARTICIPANTS WHO GOT INTO THE SCHOOL,THAT'S MY OWN WAY..

AND ALSO THIS IS ALL JUST A FICTION,SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND IF THERE IS ANYTHING DIFFERENT WITH THE REAL PLACE OR ANYTHING ELSE.

AND SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR..SORRY FOR EVERY MISTAKES..SORRY IF THIS STORY ISNT INTERESTING.....COMMENT BELOW^^