CHAPTER ONE : THIS IS ME

One Side of Me That You Never Know

"Thankyou madam,im so thankful to receive these things from you." said my mom "It's okay..im the one who should be thankful because you let me to adopt your precious daughter and now she becomes a part of our Yoon family"said a stranger lady that sit in our living room.I stood quietly and heard what they were saying,my mom was talking with someone that wants to adopt me because she cannot have child,she discovered my talent in playing piano..because Yoon family is a musician family they need a daughter that have a talent in music that's why she chosed me.

Since that day,im not a part of Kim family anymore,but im a part of Yoon family and I changed my name 'Yoon Ji Na' . My real parents never want me,because im a girl,they only think that I troubled them..my younger brother Kim Ji Hu is the only child in their heart..because my real parents only want a son not a daughter and our family's economy isnt that good,so they decided to change me with money.I know since I was small,my arrival didnt bring them happiness and I tried very hard to be a clever student in school,and I even give up on my dream to be a pianist because I know they would never agree and it will only increase their burden.

Since that day also,I never want to remember anything from my past...but who knows,even though i pretend to be happy sometimes I will feel something strange,it's not because I miss them but because I hate them

*kringgg* my phone is ringing,I take it and a name pop up on my phone's screen it's Mark,my bestfriend more like brother-sisterhood.When I moved to New York,we met at a Italian restaurant,I accidentally poured my orange juice and his shirt became wet.Not only that,we realised that our family knew each other and my brother,Kris,is Mark's bestfriend since they were in Primary school.We are getting closer and closer.Everyday he will come to my house and drive me to my school.He is studying at Columbia University,he is in business major while my brother,Kris,attend Juilliard school.

"hey you sleepyhead,what are you doing right now?I heard that you re going to Juilliard for your university ,is it true?"Mark said . "morning supernoisy man,yea,I attend their audition yesterday,i forgot to tell you,I just woke up...wanna visit me?" . "I already in front of your house,where is Kris?" . "I guess he is sleeping right now.you come too early.."Ji Na said slowly because she hasnt really wake up."I bought you breakast from McD,open door in 10mins or I will eat it all by myself". Ji Na with full speed brush her teeth and wash her face..then changed her pajamas into a green t-shirt and pink hot-pants.She opens the door and Mark come in."I will take a bath" Ji Na said and then she leave Mark alone.Mark always comes to Yoon's house so it's something usual if he knows every detail about the house.Mark takes a picture that is placed on the piano "Such a beautiful girl" he smile.20 minutes later Ji Na and Kris come and they eat together.

It's Sunday,Kris is going out with his friends they need to practice for the upcoming concert.Jina and Mark only stay at home.Mr Yoon and Mrs.Yoon are on their holiday in Bali,they will go back next week.Jina and Mark love to watch movie together and they always spend their free time being together.They look like a couple,but they are not.

'Im going to toilet"Mark then walk to the toilet.Jina keeps watching.When Mark is back and going to sit again, Jina wants to take some snacks in the kitchen, they bumped into each other because they turned off the lamp they cant see clearly.Then they fall and THEY KISSED.

 

TO BE CONTINUED-----

SORRY FOR SOME UNLOGICAL PLOT..

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKE I MADE..

SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR:""""

THANKS FOR READING..ANY RECOMMENDATION?JUST COMMENT