CHAPTER THREE : MISUNDERSTANDING

One Side of Me That You Never Know

"Until when you want to wait for that girl?!when will you give up?she is just an adopted girl that has a embarassed past! I waited for you since we are in Secondary school,I met you first,I know you first! She never treat you differently,so it means she only thinks you as her bestfriend ! Mark,you promised me when we were in Secondary school that you will be the one who always protect me...I never forget that till now ,and since you helped me that day,I ve loved you!"

Mark just quietly standing there,doesnt want to answer what Jesica said.Mark saved Jesica when they were in secondary school,and Jesica always thinks Mark as her protector and she really loves him.Jesica always being bullied by people,because she is a weak girl.Mark saved her once,and no one dare to bully her anymore.

Jesica hugged Mark and Mark doesnt give any reaction,he is really confused right now because he doesnt know how to tell Jesica that he will never love her.Just at that time Jina comes and see that they are hugging each other,Jina doesnt want to disturb them,and she walks back....

The party is over Mark searched Jina for a long time and he didnt see her anymore,ever her parents dont know where Jina is..

"hey,where r u?" Mark send message to Jina,because Jina didnt answer his phone call..

"sorry,i feel so unwell suddenly and im on my way back to home.." 

Mark really worry. "what happen?should i go to your house now?"

"no.im okay" Jina replied shortly..

Mark knows if Jina replies messages shortly then it means she is in a badmood.And she doesnt want anyone to disturb her..so Mark just let her alone.

The next day Mark comes to see Jina , but something different with Jina,she usually will welcome Mark happily but today,she looks different.And Mark feels like Jina is avoiding him.Soon after Mark comes,Jina excuse to go out with her friends.Jina never hang out with her friends in Sunday because she always spend her Sunday with her family and Mark."Something's wrong" Mark said.

Kris heard what Mark said and say "yea,i know right,since when we come back from her party,she looks like that.."

Mark wonder what happens with her...

TO BE CONTINUED----

SORRY IF THERE'S ANY MISTAKE..

COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUEST OR SOMEWHAT LIKE THAT:)