CHAPTER SIX : THE NEW CLASSSMATE

One Side of Me That You Never Know

"Thanks for your work today,money will be sent to you soon.." the guy closed his phone with a smile on his face,he is one of those gangsters that bullied Jesica,who knows that all that happened just now was just a scene that Jesica created by herself.She wants Mark to protect and help her once again,she sets it all so she has a reason to keep Mark accompany her...she can make what happen today as a reason to Mark to keep by her side.And she purposely chose their old school near Juiliard school because she can predict that Jina will come outside once she has done with her performance and she will see her and Mark together.

"Such a weak girl..dont you ever wish to have Mark,as you can see now he is with me.: Jesica says it in her mind

Mark texts Jina "I'm sorry i can't come to see you perform today,something happened and i will explain it tomorrow.."

"it's okay..i know..i saw it earlier:)" Jina replies with an emoji,while actually she is crying.That night without anyone knows how she suffers her pain from past,she cried in her room quietly "myungsoo oppa,i really miss you,if just that day nothing happened,we will still together and Kim parents wont hate me more.."

THE NEXT DAY-----------------------------------------

"Today we have a new student that just enrolled,let him introduce himself"

"Hello,my name is Jung Yong Hwa from South Korea" his voice is warm and nice.The new guy that starts to study at Jina's school even takes the same classes with Jina,Yonghwa.Two of them are the only Korean that is in the class so he sits beside Jina and talks to Jina in informal way.

"Hey,thankfully i found a Korean also,i will love to talk in Korean with you,nice to meet you,want to lunch together?may i borrow your pen?let's share our notebooks next time" He said it as if they have known each other for a longtime.

"can you speak formally?we just met and you already talks to me like we are close."Jina doesnt have any good impression on him.

"hey heeyy,try to be nice and friendly,I believe you're prettier when you smile"

"That is what you believe,i don't need your judgement here,excuse me"

Class is over and it's lunch time,Jina received message from Mark

"I will drive you home today,I want to explain what happened." Jina doesnt reply,she knows even though she denies it,Mark will still come and meet her so she decided to act lke usual.

Jina walks toward Mark that is waiting outside.But,when Mark starts to talk to Jina,Yonghwa comes and interrupt them.Mark doesn't know who he is and feels a bit angry because he comes all the way to interrupt him and Jina.Yonghwa starts to ask Jina if she can accompany her today to make a music and find some inspirations.Mark never expected that Jina will agree because Jina is a girl that doesn't care about other's bussiness,stranger's bussiness.

"Mark can you go home first?I think i need to help him,he is my new friend at school,just moved today,his name is Yonghwa."that sentence comes out from Jina and makes Mark surprised,he never think that Jina can make friend in one day and with a weird guy that is annoying,she hates it and furhermore,she will always choose Mark over everything else.

"but....i haven't explain about what happened"

"that's okay.I know,you helped Jesica and took her home.You don't need to explain it specially to me...there is nothing you need to explain actually,accompany her is more important than watch me perform,you can always ask me to play for you because we're close like family..and last night my family also attend so it's okay if you chose to help her,i still have audiences,hahha" Jina talks so long because she doesnt know how to explain to Mark that he doesnt need to explain to her..because she doesn't have any rights to be mad.

"Then we will go first,Mark,see you" Jina walks away with Yonghwa,without waiting for Mark answer.

Mark feels sad that Jina doesn't think that he is wrong,usually Jina will call her supernoisy or anything,but today she is not,he feels as if Jina has become formal and treat him like her friend only,and he misses Jina that always annoys him in many ways but always managed to make him smile,Jina that always argue with hm,always angry with him when he does something wrong or late.Today,not only today but since that party she has changed.

"Is it because of Jesica?or she has grown up that she can make friends and hangout with other guy?so she really thinks me as his brother?I want to be more than brother to you...."

TO BE CONTINUED

IM SOOOOOOOO SORRRYYYY I HAVENT UPDATED SINCE A YEAR AGO?:((((

I HAVE SO MANY THINGS COME UP AND EXAMS 

AND I DONT FEEL TO POST IT MORE..BUT I POSTED IT AGAIN TODAAY...

I WROTE IT IN MY DIARY FOR THE PAST MONTHS,IT'S A BIT HARD TO EXPRESS WHAT I THINK..

SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMARS OR ANYTHING!! RE-READ AGAIN...THAANKYOUUUU