CHAPTER SEVEN : THE SAXOPHONE'S GUY

One Side of Me That You Never Know

Jina and Yonghwa are walking around the park.They are still in an awkward term since Jina doesnt seem like she wants to talk or anything.Yonghwa just accompany her and following her to where she is heading to silently.But suddenly Yonghwa opens his mouth

"You're avoiding him just now right?"

"what do you mean?didnt you're the one who asked me to accompany you and I agreed and here we are" Jina answered

"I've been keeping an eye on you,and I know you're not that kind of person that will agree someone's request easily,and more..we dont even really that close"

Jina surprises.*Is it too obvious?am i that introvert?*.But,what Yonghwa said is true,she is avoiding him and yeah...

"Soooo,who is he to you?" Yonghwa asked . "A good friend of mine since I just moved here and someone that I think as a brother"Jina answered.

"Then why are you avoiding him?" Yonghwa asked again."Not your business" Jina just walk away.

"Okay then if you don't want to talk about him,then how about I show you my talent in music?".Jina hasn't answered yet,but Yonghwa pulled her to somewhere.They end up at a cafe.Yonghwa seems like he really knows about this place and he talks to the owner and they agreed about something.Yonghwa goes to the small stage at the corner of the cafe,and starts to play saxophone.All guests inside the cafe are enjoying his playing included Jina.*He is really a weird guy,talkative,but charming when he is enjoying music* said Jina inside her heart.

Yonghwa closed his performance after played two songs.He walks toward Jina."How about it?Proud with me?or do you want to take a photo with me?or an autograph". Jina laughed and said "you wish,stop being crazy,you ruined your image now after you played good musics".

"But you laughed right?after hours i was with you,you didnt even want to talk to me,but now you laughed."Jina stopped and agreed with Yonghwa said,she really feels better now."Okay I admit this one, I laughed and I find you're not that weird"Jina answered with a smile.

ON THE OTHER SIDE----------------------------------------------

Mark has been waiting for hours and Jina's house,he worries about Jina whereabout,it's not usual for Jina to come home late with friends beside Mark.

"Hey,do you want to play with me?stop waiting for my little sister,she will be late.She informed mom and me already,no need to worry,she is with Yonghwa,Yonghwa also informed me."

"That bastard,I dont even recognized him.He looks so different now.Who knows he will be at the same school with Jina.AND EVEN IN THE SAME CLASS?"

"okay okay stop.I dont think you need to angry that much,isnt Yonghwa always keeps in touch with us?except Jina , we all know that he moved to South Korea and he is  that fatty Yong that we called that years"Kris laughed.

"And because she doesnt know about Yonghwa,I cant even believe she comes home late to accompany him,it's really not like her"

"Maybe her instinct?that year Yonghwa was pretty close with our Jina,that's why when Jina met him again,Jina can be friends with him even though she doesnt know who he is"

Mark feels insecured,he feels that Yonghwa will take Jina away from him.Yonghwa truly care about Jina back in the years where four of them were bestfriend.Even when Yonghwa suddenly moved,Yonghwa asked them not to tell Jina where he moved,because he wanted to become a different guy when he comes to Jina again,not that fat and dumb Yonghwa but a man who will be a good match to Jina.Mark didnt really care that night because he didnt think Jina will look at Yonghwa as a man,she will only look at him as a fat guy that always be there with her just like Kris and Mark.

For years,Mark's relationship with Jina becomes closer and closer but Jina always thinks him as her brother.Even though Mark gave him a bunch of flowers during Valentine.Even though they did sweet things together more that what she did to Kris,Jina will always see him as a brother.

When Mark is busy thinking about the problem and Kris is playing his PS4,suddenly door is opened and Jina walks in together with Yonghwa.

"Hey don't you think this is enough?we just met and you want to meet my parents and brother" Jina feels awkward.

"Because I took you for a day, I need to greet them properly so they know who I am" Yonghwa walks in happily.

Kris who heard their voices,rushed to come down."FATTY YONGGGG! IS THAT YOUUU???!!"Kris surprised with how Yonghwa looks like now.

"LONG TIME NO SEE KRIS! where is Uncle Yoon and aunty???"

"what? fatty Yong? YOU ARE YONG?!" Jina gasped and surprised about the truth she is facing now.

"Yes he is and I didnt even recognize him if just Kris doesnt tell me than i wouldnt know" Mark suddenly appeared from the stairs.

"HEY MARK! WE MEET AGAINNNN ,how rude.... you didnt recognize me?"

Jina just stands there and she is really surprised to accept the fact that the guys she has been spending a day with today is her bestfriend,Fatty Yong.And she even more surprised to see that fat guy has gone and now Yong is really different from the past.

TO BE CONTINUED--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------