CHAPTER FIVE : THE HIDDEN PAST

One Side of Me That You Never Know

Jina plays piano beautifully~

A crowd of people give applause after Jina done her performance,no need to ask,Jina's skill is very good,piano is her life.

After she arrived at the backstage,she checks her phone,she is waiting for Mark.She walks out from Juilliard to find a place to be alone,and she decides to sit at a bench in a park

-NEAR SCHOOL-

"Jessica where are you?!"Mark scream out loud

He noticed a bunch of people are bullying Jesica,he rushed to that place and try to save Jesica.He smacks everyone and carry Jesica otut from that place "DONT YOU EVER DARE TO TOUCH HER AGAIN,IF YOU DARE TO I WILL KILL YOU"

From a different side,there is a girl that was watching what happened just now,yes Jina.She is shivering,she remembers that day,the day she lost everything,the day she lost her biological brother.

-FLASHBACK-

'Oppa,what do you want to be after you graduate one day?" the 10Years old Jina asked her brother,Myungsoo who is 17years old.

"I want to be a architect and i will build a big house for our family and I will build a room special for Jina" Myungsoo smiled.He really loves Jina (not as a lover but sister).Since Jina born,he always protects Jina,gives Jina what she wants,teaches her.He loves when a smile appears on Jina's face.Since small their parents never care about Jina,and Jina always cries.She only cries in front of her brother.Myungsoo is everything for Jina

One day,when they are on the way home,some mafias are doing some exchange with other mafias and they dont know that Myungsoo and Jina are wathcing them from behind,they are exchanging drugs.Myungsoo calls the police silently,and they decide to leave that place cause it's not safe.And when they are walking Jina accidentally step on a can."WHO IS THAT?"those mafias are trying to find if there is anybody else,and they notice Myungsoo and Jina.Myungsoo and Jina run,mafias are running after them.Jina slipped and fall.Myungsoo helps her to stand up,but it's too late to run.So,Myungsoo let Jina runs, and let himself being surrounded by the mafias.

"JINA RUNSS JINAAA!! "Oppa,how about you?!" "im fine,just go!" "wait for me, i will save you out from here,wait!"

Jina runs out and try to gain some help from people.While some mafias also running after her.

"what do you saw handsome kid?" ask one of the leader 

"I saw you guys are exchanging drugs,and the police is on the way here!"

without any hesitation,the mafias hit Myungsoo with sticks.

And when Jina arrived after the police saved her,she saw her brother was bleeding.

"OPPA! ARE YOU ALRIGHT,PLEASE DONT DIE PLEASE!"

"Jina,my little star,stop crying,hear me..even though i might not be there when you graduate,when you start dating guy,when you know how to makeup,when you got your first job,and many other things that I promised before.But i will always protect you from up there,and you will always be my little sister my little star...when you are in trouble just look up to the sky and see the stars tell the sky everything.Dont be afraid cause i will always protect you Jina.." Myungsoo smiled and shed tears then he died.

Jina cried all night long and after that incident,her parents hate her for what happened..if just that day Jina didnt make any noise then her brother will still alive.Since that day,there is no genuine smile that written on Jina's face.She feels lonely.Her brother is her everything.Until one day,Yoon's family adopted her and that's when her life started to change a bit.just a lil bit.

-FLASHBACK END-

Jina cried without any voice behind the wall.For years she has feeling towards Mark,but she never dare to love him,to accept his love cause she always thinks that one day Mark will go just like her brother.And she always thinks that she is the one who cause her brother died.

Today what she saw reminds her of what happened.A bunch of gangster.After a long time she almost forget about that painful past,but today she remembers everything again and she feels that fear again.

*ON THE OTHER SIDE*(STILL AT THE PARK)

Mark is looking at Jesica's bruises . "is it still hurt?"

"not anymore,cause youre here..Thankyou" for the numerous times Mark saved Jesica again.

"I will drive you home" Then Mark and Jesica leave the park without notice that Jina also there.

After Mark makes sure that Jesica has slept then he left.But,actually Jesica doesnt sleep at all,and soon after Mark left,she tkaes her phone and write a message for someone,she smirks and say "youre trapped , Mark"

TO BE CONTINUED

Im so sorry cause it's been a month i didnt post the new chapter,cause ive so many tasks and tests and others....i dont have any time:( And today i posted CHAPTER FIVE!!FINALLY YEY:") 

maybe some of you dont understand why Jina remembers that day,I tried to make a scene where a bunch of gangster bully and hit Jesica and it is the same as when her brother Myungsoo was hit by those mafias..hehe kinda weird tho..

and some grammars are wrong...sorryyyyy!!:(( 

AND IF THE STORY IS KINDA WEIRD,UNITERESTING OR SOMEWHAT ELSE,IM REALLY SORRY,PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!:) THANKYOUU