CHAPTER EIGHT : CONFESSION?

One Side of Me That You Never Know

Jina just stands there and she is really surprised to accept the fact that the guys she has been spending a day with today is her bestfriend,Fatty Yong.And she even more surprised to see that fat guy has gone and now Yong is really different from the past.

"so you're that guy?you're that fatty Yong?" Jina asked curiously

"yeaa hem dont you believe me?people can also change,dont underestimate my effort during these last years" Yonghwa replied while laughing.

Both of them laughed together , they dont realised that Mark is going to left the room.Anyone that noticed him will know that something happened to him.Kris that watched Mark's movement ever since Yonghwa back with his sister,Jina,followed Mark left Jina and Yonghwa.

"Oppa,where are you going?" Jina noticed Kris is walking out."Going to settle some things first,you both just continue." 

"I think im better off now,it's already too late,just reached here few days ago and I dont want to be grounded because I have never been home"

"you are too old to be grounded by your parents already." . Jina and Yonghwa walked towards the front door and Yonghwa left.

"Mark! Mark!" Kris shouted multiple times but no response from Mark.Kris walked fast to stop Mark."what are you doing here Kris?" Mark asked surprisly."Don't you realize that i've been following you since you left my home just now? now,answer me,what happened?" Kris asked.

Suddenly a voice comes from nowhere "of course it's because of your sister Kris,Jina“ Yonghwa walked towards them.

"Why are you here?you're supposed to be with Jina."said Mark.

"okay,so because of me and Jina are together you walked away from us and left us without any words?"

"I agree with Yonghwa,Mark. I know how you feel to my sister." Kris interrupted.

"isnt it obvious enough how i feel about Jina?But yeah I just cant get close enough to her ever since her party that night,something happened to her.And what I saw today is she reacts usual in front of you guys but not in front of me,she has been never ignored me this long." Mark opened up about how he feels.Yonghwa also knows about how close both of them ever since Jina moved to Kris' family.All people that close to them know,Mark is the first person that Jina talked to,the only person that Jina can feel comfortable with.

"But, i dont think Jina knows how you feel about her."Yonghwa said. " Yeah,dont you ever think about a way for her to know how you feel named confession?man! both of you already did a lot of things that only couple will did.You gave her flowers,dinner date,holded hands,kissed forehead,maybe never kissed lips only."Kris added

"actually we kissed on lips . accidentally. I mean not unpurposely."

"WHAT? YOU KISSED HER AND I DONT KNOW?" Kris shocked so did Yonghwa.

Mark didnt care how shocked both Kris and Yonghwa.He only thought about what Kris said "confession" , he couldnt resist about his feeling anymore.He loves that girl fullheartedly,he loves her more than she loves herself,he doesnt want to see tears on her face again,he wants to make her happy,he loves her ever since they first met years ago,he loves how beautiful she can be when she is doing something she loves,her eyes shine the brightest when she is happy just because of small things.Mark has never feel like this towards any other girls before.He never care how others think about him,but he cares how Jina thinks about him.Mark wont get mad,furious,curious or even lost control easily he always calm and cool,but when it comes to something bad that happened to Jina he will lost control and worried about her more than anything.This cant even describe how deep Mark's love is.

TO BE CONTINUED----------------------------------------------

BAD GRAMMAR :P SORRY..