CHAPTER FOUR : WHERE ARE YOU?

One Side of Me That You Never Know

Jina keeps avoiding Mark,she doesnt want to be the third wheel between Mark and Jesica..Jina cant being selfish,Jina doesnt want to disturb Mark,she doesnt want to fight with Jesica..if Mark always comes to see her,she will try to find some reason so he doesnt need to keep spending his time on Jina.

After almost a week they never go out together,Mark finally ask Jina face to face about what happen with her...

"what happen with you,you never treat me like this.."

"yea,I just..just kinda busy this week,you know,Juilliard is my dream school,I dont want to waste my time,I want to practice hard for my upcoming concert"

"you know,you dont need to hide from me if that's the reason,I can accompany you,it's something usual for me to see you playing piano for a whole day..you're lying"

Jina feels a bit angry.. "noo..i mean,you dont need to waste your time also,Jesica wll angry,I dont want to break your realtionship..and also I dont need you to accompany me.."

"what?Jesica? are you crazy? since when you think like that?" Mark surprised. 

"I saw you guys hugging each other that night"

"okay.let me explain this,she confessed her feeling to me,but i cant accept it,so she cried and she hugged me..and I treat her as my sister,not more than it"

Jina feels like an idiot,she doesnt even know the truth ,she never asked Mark,and she just keep avoiding him for this silly reason..

"seems like you misunderstand me,are you jelly?" Mark smirking..he curious about the answer

"NO! Mark,please,I just dont want to waste your time on me.." Jina lying..

"alright,now,tell me when is your concert ?"

"This saturday,it just a simple concert that Juilliard has every year,to show their new students"

"it's okay,I will come,dont forget to give me the ticket"

:fine"

SATURDAY-----

Mark is ready for Jina's concert and suddenly his phone ringing..

"hello?"

"MARK HELP ME,THEY ALL COME AGAIN..HELP ME,IT'S HURT,IT'S HURT,I BEG YOU..COME HERE" Jesica cried and screamed.

"WHERE ARE YOU?! " 

"AT A SMALL PARK NEAR OUR OLD SCHOOL"

Without any hesitant he grab his phone and run to the place Jesica told him.

*Juilliar Concert Hall*

Jina is nervous,her hands really cold,she never perform in such a big hall..and what is the problem is she hasnt see Mark,without Mark she cant calm down herself.....

"where are you Mark?"Jina staring at her phone.

And the next is Yoon Jina,she is the one that impress the teachers in this school when audition,she has that talent in playing piano,she is naturally enjoying what she plays.The true talent! This is it..!

Jina go to the stage and try to calm down,she sit down and start to play the instrument..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUE

SORRY IM LATE TO POST THE CHAPTER..I KNOW EVERY CHAPTERS ARE TOO SHORT...

AND IM SORRY IF THIS IS NOT INTERESTING.....

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES..

I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP!