58th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna's POV

I was trembling with adrenaline rushing with my blood as I stared confusedly around me. The usual silence in the big room was replaced with a muffled siren. As the minutes passed, my heart started beating faster, my body was heating up, and I felt like something was pulling me towards the door. I pressed my hands against my round stomach, reassuring the little girl in me that everything would be alright. More minutes passed, and a growl escaped my throat. 

What was happening?

I haven't acted like this for long. Why now?

Suddenly, the lights in the room turned off, and a loud click was heard in the door that had kept me locked up for months. I pressed myself against the wall, breathing in sharply as the door opened.

I was waiting for anything to happen - for the men to place cuffs on my hands and feet, for them to insert another needle into me. But it never happened. Instead, the pulling was even stronger. My heart was racing against my breath as I looked up only to widen them in surprise and shock. 

"Jongin..." I breathed, staring at the man standing by the door with ruffled hair and bloody clothes. He was panting as he stared back at my teary eyes. My sight got blurry as I stood up.

It really was him.

As I stared at him, I realized how much he had changed past the months. He had gotten skinnier for sure, and I could only wonder if he had been eaten properly. He got dark eye-bags, and I asked myself if he had been able to sleep well. His hair was shorter and colored a few shades lighter, and I could only imagine how his brothers were able to get him to the hairdresser. 

"Baekmi!" he gasped, breaking himself form his own trance as he ran. His long legs were very helpful as his arms were wrapped around me in a second or less. I was pulled to his own body. His warm body was even hotter than what my insides felt like. His scent was filling my nose, pulling me into euphoria. Raising my arms, I circled them around his neck, pulling him closer. 

"You're here. You're really here." I whispered, not believing it. It had to be a dream. But as I held onto him, I knew it wasn't. 

"I'm here, angel. I'm here." Kai reassured as he pulled away, cupping my face in his huge, warm hands. He stared into my eyes, pressing his forehead against mine, and I couldn't help but to melt under his gaze. My legs felt like there were giving up under my weight. I couldn't believe it. He chuckled, feeling the big, hard tummy press against his abdomen. His eyes teared up as he stared at me, his hand moving from my back to my belly, "You've gotten rounder."

I hit him, making him chuckle even more as he bent down, staring at my stomach. He smiled, the belly before kissing it.

"Hi, princess. I know you might not believe it, but this handsome man is your father speaking. Daddy's sorry he is late, but he's going to get you out of here." he said softly, a big grin on his face.

The way he looked at my stomach - as if he actually could see our daughter in there - was beautiful. I could feel the little girl wanting to reach out, but she ended up kicking, and Kai's eyes widened at the small thump. I chuckled as his grin only grew bigger, his eyes twinkling in amusement and excitement. Straightening up, he grabbed my hand, his other pressed onto his ear, "Hyung, get the other's out of here." 

"Already done. We got 2 minutes." Chen's voice in what seemed to be an ear-piece in Kai's ear said. My eyes furrowed. 

"2 minutes until what?" I asked confusedly, looking at Kai for an explanation.

"Until plan B. Trust me, we don't want to be stuck here." my mate answered and smiled. 

"Let's get out of here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter