50th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun exclaimed in panic, looking around the empty camping place. The bon-fire had just been killed as smoke was still reeking from the woods.

"Maybe we're on the wrong place?" Kris suggested, raising his brow. Shaking my head with wide eyes, I looked back at him.

"I made Amber mark this place. This is it." I informed, looking at the place in disbelief, "BUT WHY AREN'T THEY HERE?!"

"Hey, I found something!" Kyungsoo called from not so far away, looking down on the ground with a frown. As we neared him, I couldn't help but to feel weird. Bending down to pick up the object, my eyes widened. Not because of the object being Kai's phone, but because a metal cage came falling from the sky, falling down towards Kyungsoo quickly. 

"Kyungsoo!" I exclaimed panic, jumping towards him from my spot. 

"Wha-" he asked, looking up with wide eyes only to groan in pain as soon as he was pushed away by me, his spot replaced with me in the cage. As soon as the heavy cage touched the soil, electric lightning appeared around the cage, making me unable to touch the metal at all. 

"Luna!" they exclaimed in shock, taking a step away from the cage as an electric spark shot against them. 

"It's a trap! Get away from here!" I said looking around the place, noticing that in the bushes there was men hiding with guns pointing towards us. How dumb of me to not notice it before-hand. My heart was beating hard against my ribcage as the many thoughts of getting caught now filled my mind. 

"No way! We're not leaving you here, Luna." my brother stated sternly, turning around as they all circled around the cage, ready to protect me for whatever that was coming. 

"Put your hands in the air! This is the IPA EXTRAORDINARY! Put your hands behind your head and lay down on the ground!" a man yelled into a megaphone, making himself even more visible as he stepped forward. 

"So, bros. What do we do?" Chen muttered to which no one answered to. He raised a brow, turning his head to look at his brothers next to him, "Well?"

"Don't move! Put your hands in the air and lay down!" the man yelled again making the men in the bushes take a step forward, revealing their weapons to us. 

Xiumin rolled his eyes and glared at the man with a deadpanned expression, "How could we possibly put our hands behind us and lay down if we can't move?! Is that even possible?!"

"SHUT UP AND DO AS I SAY!" the man yelled again as if he was terrified of the fact of us moving or breathing at all. As if surrendering, Kris brought his arms up.

"Alright, alright. Let us just..." he said, crouching down to the ground, and it made me widen my eyes in surprise at how fast they actually decided to surrender. But just as they touched the ground, Kris yelled, "NOW!"

As if planned ahead, they boys stood up as lightning and got to action. Shooting his arms out, Kyungsoo brought roots from trees up from the ground, directing them to go after the man with the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter