57th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

Kai smirked, clenching his fists as he got ready to attack. Flashing his silver eyes at the guards, he watched as they visibly gulped. The war started now.

"Pack. Go for it." he ordered, and immediately, the pack pounced on the guards with inhumane speed. 

"Cover the beta, he's going in." Chen ordered through the mic. Kai nodded, backing up slowly before nodding at most of his pack leaving Baekhyun, Kris and Lay.

The rest of the pack wasn't too worried about leaving the three of them behind. There weren't too many of the guards, and the pack knew that the three of them could easily take down the men.

Setting off to move on, they quickly burst open the metal door behind them. Quickly the pack scurried through the broken doors, making sure their beta was in the middle so he wouldn't get hurt on his way down the corridors. 

During their planning, they all agreed to protect Kai as much as possible so once he found Luna, he would look like the prince in the shining armor.

Kai was all against it at first as he felt like it was unfair for the rest of the pack to be protected like a prince, not able to help them with fighting properly. But then Chanyeol had said something about getting "it" later on, and the beta couldn't help but to snort. 

"AMBER!" Tiffany yelped into the mic, seeing just a few seconds into the future before a man unexpectedly tried to hit her with what looked like a tray of blood-tests.

Xiumin was quick to react, quickly freezing the scientist completely, and Amber could swear she could see her reflection on the glassy ice. She gasped, snapping out of her shock before turning to face her hero. 

"Thanks." she mouthed, knowing that he wouldn't hear her through the ruckus of fighting anyway. He only nodded at her before turning back again to kick another man in the stomach, sending him away and into the wall.

Tao was quick on his moves thanks to his many years of training wushu. A simple slap on the face sent the men a couple of feet away. Turning around, he quickly stopped the bullet mid-air, before he kicked it back with equal speed as the bullet was shot towards the shooter. 

"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THEM?!" Suho yelped, ducking as another man swung what seemed to be a fire-extinguisher at him. Sticking out his leg, he did a twist making the attacker successfully get swept off their feet, hitting his head on the floor, and he was out cold. Standing up, Suho brushed off his shoulder cockily, thanking Baekhyun mentally that he had taught him that move. 

"Woah, hyung. That was so cool, I forgot for a moment how you yelped like a little girl." the said teacher of Suho chuckled, appearing next to him with a little cut on his lip. The older could only roll his eyes at him before him pushing away as his eyes caught the sight of a man trying to dirtily attack his younger brother from the back. Suho simply raised his hand and watched as the attacker literally dried up on the spot, dying. Baekhyun’s eyes widened in surprise but could only chuckle, "Thanks."

Meanwhile, four guys ran around the halls of the South-Korean Laboratory of Unknown (SKLU) while being chased by the many guards with weapons. As Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun walked through the hallways, joking around freely, they thought that their job was too easy. As soon as they encountered the flock of guards, they could only gulp, realizing that the job indeed seemed too easy to be true. 

"Well ." was indeed a great saying before Sehun literally blew the gaurds off their feet, taking them all down like bowling-pins. They were on fire - literally on fire as Chanyeol made sure they weren't coming 5 meter closer to them -, and Kyungsoo was just grateful he was able to see again. 

"THIS IS FOR OUR ALPHA!" Luhan bellowed, pulling the guards' clothes off with a big grin. At the sudden feeling of breeze, the guards yelped as they watched their clothes float in the air with nothing to cover up, "HAIL THE SQUAD!"  

"Seems like they had trainees visiting. There are a lot of them, but they're not experienced with this. Be careful." David groaned, annoyed that the plan will be slowed down by a couple of minutes.

Kai sighed hooking his arm to a man who was trying to hit him before he turned around, back facing the man and then used his elbow to hit him in the ribs, so hard that a loud sound of something cracking was heard. Letting go of his arm, Kai rolled on his bent body before pulling out the hidden dagger in his belt, then sticking it into another attacker's chest. 

"Take the third door to your left." Chen said, quickly tapping on the keyboard to lock the door up. Panting, the beta looked back at his pack, watching as everyone gave him a thumb up to answer his silent question of wondering how they were doing as the many bloody bodies laid on the ground. Pushing the door open, the pack c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter