13th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello there, ladies." Sehun said as he sat on the bench opposite of mine and Amber's. 

"I don't consider Luna as a lady." Kai said while carrying two trays in his hands. Scoffing, I kicked his shin making him almost drop the trays. He yelped, but then smirked as he gained his balance before quickly sitting down, "You're a after all."

We were sitting in the cafeteria, Amber and I, I mean, trying to get to know each other more. I had called her out earlier, and we immediately became besties. As I told her about how I got the Spirit, she told me how she got her's. Supposedly, she got her's since birth. Her mother had the spirit, but since Amber was born, her mother lost her powers, and it was transferred to her child. Unlike Amber who had someone to guide and teach her how to control her tiger, I had none. 

"Bastard." I said, only making the guy smirk as he put one of the trays in front of me. 

"You're welcome." he chuckled as he saw my confused face. I raised a brow.

"I can starve for 2 hours, Kai." I said, only making him chuckle while he put a glass of milkshake in front of Amber who only grinned and celebrated for herself.

"I'd rather not make you." he said as he took a bite of my sandwich. A huge one to be exact. He took a glance at Sehun before mumbling, "Suho hyung would kill me."

"Sorry~" Sehun sang as he stuffed his face with his sandwich. Kai scoffed. Earlier, before we got to the cafeteria, Sehun had announced that he forgot his card, so he couldn't pay for his or my (Suho put the responsibility of feeding my stomach to him) meal. 

"You better be, you punk. Next time, you pay for the 4 of us!" Kai groaned as he took a bit of his own sandwich while I ate up my own. Amber was already done with her milkshake. Probably because kitties love milk. 

"Don't worry, Sehun. Next time, I'll bring money." Amber grinned, making the youngest boy lighten up. 

"That's why I like Amber better than you guys." Sehun said making me and Kai look at each other before we grinned. 

"We're too cool for you anyway." I said as Kai high-fived me. Amber chortled. Sehun huffed. We just smirked. 

"When did you become so close with Luna?" Amber asked Kai, making Sehun chortle this time. Kai seemed to get nervous and red. 

"Well, first of all, they do live together." Sehun started, making Kai slap his chest while I watched interestedly. Amber's eyes widened before she slapped my with the back of her hand. Hard. 

"DUDE!! Why didn't you tell me?!" she asked while I cuppes my aching in pain.

"I didn't think it was that important, freaky hell! My freaking !" I cried as I rested my chin on the table and pouted. Amber huffed before looking at Sehun with a glare. The boys' faces were red. Though they had player-boy and bad-boy attitudes and images, they were innocent as puppies.

"Continue." Amber demanded, glaring at the boys in front os us with a deadly look.

"Secondly, you do remember what happened last week?" Sehun asked. Kai's face reddened more before he gave a good slap to his friend's thigh. 

"Can we not?" Kai asked as he groaned and hid his face in his arms. Amber's eyebrow rose.

"What happened last week?" she asked making Kai groan more and Sehun smirk. 

"Luna's audition."

****

I woke in the middle of the night, sweating and panting. My sight was blue, night-vision mode. My wolf ears were perked up in the air, turning around, reacting to the silent sounds in the dark. My throat was dry, and I felt needy. . Deciding to get down to the kitchen to drink, I stood up and went down. I didn't bother to cover my wolf features, knowing that Kai and Kyungsoo would be asleep. Tiptoeing down the staircase, I quietly got to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter