Chapter 8

Our Love Journey

Taeyeon and Baekhyun relationship has gotten worse these days. They’re too busy with their own’s world. They rarely text nor call each other. It’s almost their first anniversary, so Baekhyun decided to do something.

From: Baekhyun <3

Hi babe, I’m sorry I can’t really contact you these days.. I’m so busy with tours and stuffs, and I miss you so badly :( I just want to ask you, can you come with me to the XXX restaurant tomorrow at 07.00 P.M? I just miss hanging out with you my love :’(

From: Taengoo <3

Hi,Baek-ah.. I miss you too :( sure I’m gonna come!^^

From: Baekhyun <3

Okay! I’m gonna pick you up at 06.45 pm. Dress prettily, okay? Love ya :*

Baekhyun decided to go to the boutique that Taeyeon usually went with other members to pick a very beautiful dress for Taeyeon to wear tomorrow.

“Excuse me, may I know what Taeyeon usually buys here?” Baekhyun ask the person.

“oh! You’re her boyfriend right? Aigoo, kids these days.. So sweet.. oops mianhe(sorry), come with me, I’m gonna show you the most beautiful dress that surely will fit Taeyeon, plus, it’s new arrival and a limited edition one!”

“ahh, ne.. Gamsahamnida” Baekhyun said while scratching his nape because of embarrassment and follow her.

“here’s the dress.”the person said.

“woaaa, aju yeppeuda! Choigoya! (Extremely beautiful! The best!) okay miss, I’m gonna go get this one.” Baekhyun knows best what will fit Taeyeon. The dress itself is very pretty and if Taeyeon wears it, Baekhyun is just gonna be so speechless by her beauty.

“Okay, the total is XXX. Btw, why would you buy her this expensive dress? I rarely saw a young man like you. You’re very romantic!”

“ahaha, aniyo (no).. It’s just tomorrow is our first anniversary, so I’m trying my best to make our anniversary the most beautiful moment together. And to make that, I need a beautiful dress right?”

“yes that’s true! woaa, You’re both very lucky to have each other. Here, since it’s your both anniversary, I’m gonna give you some discounts! I love seeing you two!” the person said and smiled happily. (A/N: guess she’s a Baekyeon shipper too right? :p)

“waa, jeongmal gamsahamnida (Thank you very much), I’ll make sure she wears it prettily, Thank you miss! Goodbye!”

“ne(yes), young man! Good luck tomorrow!”

Taeyeon woke up from her deep sleep. She’s very thankful to be able to have a long sleep despite her busy schedule these days. She’s going outside her room, but then, when she opened the door, she saw a very pretty box. She picked it up and goes inside her room again. She sat on the corner of the bed and opened up the box. There’s a letter in it, so she opened the letter and read it.

Hi, Taengoyaa. I hope you like the dress that I bought for you! You know, the reason why I do all this is because of our first anniversary. I can’t believe we are stronger than I thought we would be. We overcome all of the hates together, although there are still a lot of people that didn’t like us even now. But what can we do, it’s their opinion right? What can I do is to love you more and more each day even though we rarely meet each other. Thank you, thank you and thank you for accepting and understanding this kid, Byun Baekhyun, that probably worries you or annoys you most of the times. Thank you for this tough 1 year. Thank you for accepting me for who I am. Thank you for not looking me as just a little dongsaeng(brother) but as your man. Thank you for your support. But above all, Thank you for your love Taeyeon-ah. You might not know, but I was the happiest man on earth when you accept me. More problems will come, Taeyeon-ah. I just want to say we have to be strong. We have to be fearless, okay?  I Love you so much Kim Taeyeon.
p.s.: don’t forget to wear the dress pretilly tonight and don’t forget to bring your mask, hat & coat baby. Love ya :*

Tears fall from Taeyeon’s eyes. She’s touched by Baek’s letter. How could she break their relationship? How could she break Baekhyun’s trust and love to her? How could she do all that?

It’s 6.35 pm and Taeyeon is very ready to go out with Baekhyun tonight. She throw away all of her worries and decided to move on and be happy because Baekhyun will come in just any minutes to spend their beautiful hours together.

From: Baekhyun <3

Hey, I’m down here babe :*

From: Taengoo <3

Okay, I’m on my way down baby^^

Baekhyun got out of his car and look around, wonders if there might be paparazzi, luckily there’s no one in front of Taeyeon’s house.

“Baek” They hug each other as soon as they saw each other.

“wow, you look very pretty my dear. Just.. oh my gosh it’s amazing.” Baekhyun release her from their hug and scanned through Taeyeon’s body. (A/N: don’t think something weird here xP)

“ahaha, of course, my baby chose it for me” Taeyeon said and pinch Baekhyun’s cheeks.

“let’s go! Oh, give your coat to me princess. I’ll carry it for you.”

“ah nae wangjanim, gomawoyo.” Taeyeon sang her part in IGAB. (A/N: aingg they’re adorbssss :3)

On their way to the restaurant, they lip-sync to the songs in Baek’s car, enjoying their little moments together. Taeyeon somehow, because of tiredness, she slept, and Baekhyun can’t focus driving because Taeyeon is very beautiful even when sleeping. (A/N: don’t worry, they arrived safely! :p)

“hey, princess. Wakey wakey.. we’re here. You go first okay, I have to park the car and here, wear your coat, mask and hat, I don’t want people to recognize us. Mianheyo if you’re uncomfortable with this. Oh, and the reservation is by “Byun Taehyun”.

“it’s okay Baek. I’ll go first okay? Ey, wait. Byun Taehyun? You made up a name? keuge mwoya? (what’s that)” Taeyeon chuckles finding the name cute.

“ahaha it’s our name, babo(stupid). Just go, annyeong(bye). See you there” Baekhyun cupped Taeyeon’s cheek.

“Good evening miss. May I help you?” a lady asked Taeyeon.

“Reservation for Byun Taehyun please.”

“here, follow me.”

“ne, gamsahamnida (yes, Thank you).”  Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon arrived at the private room. It’s so beautiful. A table only for two with candlelights and roses. She’s very happy.

She waited for a few minutes until the light went down and..

A song played as a guy standing in the spotlight.

  There are so many things I couldn’t say

You have never heard them before but

I’m not someone

who just loves anyone I see

 

Because among the many people in this world

I could only see you

 

I am standing here as I only see you

After this love, I don’t really know what will happen

Just like child who is always this way,

Will you warmly hold me right now?

 

Though someday your name might become strange

My heart will remember all the memories

Even if a painful separation comes between us

Let’s not think about that today

 

Because among the many people in this world

I could only see you

 

I am standing here as I only see you

After this love, I don’t really know what will happen

Just like child who is always this way,

Will you warmly hold me closer?

 

Now I’m not alone

Only you

who has come to me from that place-

 

Only you are my everything

After this love, I don’t really know what will happen

Just like child who is always this way,

Will you warmly hold me closer?

 

Closer

Warmer

Will you hold me? 


It was her own song, closer. Taeyeon couldn’t hold her emotions and finally cry towards the romanticness and her worries about him that came up as soon as he sang the song.

“Even though a sad farewell is to come, don’t think about that today.” That lyric pops out in her mind all of the time, but she tried to ignore it and as the lyric said, don’t think about that today.

“Baekhyun-ah” Taeyeon stood up from her seat and they both hugged each other.

“That was so sweet, baek.” Taeyeon smiled and cried at the same time because of the beautiful scene she just saw earlier.

“That song basically explained what is my feeling towards you Taeyeon-ah. I love you” Baekhyun said as he kissed the crown of her head, and tightened their hug, not wanting each other to let go. They miss each other so badly. They wish they could stay like that forever.

After that bittersweet moment, they chatted together, they laughed, they eat, they told each other what happened when they’re gone. The clock shows 11.00 PM. 4 hours is totally not enough for them but they have to go back to their own houses and get some rests. They still have schedules for the other day.

“Baek, it’s 11.00PM already. I think we should go now. Oh btw, are you free on Monday?”

“yes. What do you want to do honey?”

“I just want to spend time with you again.”

“aww you miss me that much ey? Even today is not enough. Where do you want to go honey?”

“hahaha yes. I miss you my baby. I don’t know. Probably amusement park? “

“Are you sure? There’s a lot of people in the amusement park and we might be recognized.”

“ah yes..”

“heyy don’t be sad, honey. How bout we just stay at your house, watching movies and cook?”

“Sounds great! Okay, call!”

“call! Let’s go home. Kkaja! (let’s go)”

“Baek, you’re not picking your car?”

“no, I valet parking cos you know I’m still an amateur driver ”

“oh hahaha, that’s why you can come up and sing to me that fast”

“ne(yes) kekeke. oh, here’s our car. Let’s go!”

They arrived at Taeyeon's house.

“good bye my baby. Thank you so much for today, I really enjoy our time together.Love you” Taeyeon said as she pecked Baekhyun’s lips.

“You’re welcome, Taeyeon-ah. If you’re happy then I’m happy too. Love you too. Bye!” Baekhyun smiled and Taeyeon went inside the house.

“Drive safely my baby!” Taeyeon said.

“Ne, my princess!” 

Taeyeon washed her face and feet and change her dress to a pajama. She’s getting ready to sleep.

She lied on her bed, thinking what happened about today. She’s so happy about that, but again, that worries of breaking up with him pops out again in her mind. Her mood drop so she just decided to sleep.

Baekhyun on the other side too, feels very happy about today. Seeing her beauty while sleeping, chatting with her, eating with her, laughing with her, but what he loved the most is seeing Taeyeon reaction when he sang. He’s very thankful that Taeyeon was touched by his performance. He was actually worried because everything seems fine now.


 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys I'm back!^^ I'm sorry for not updating for ages, I'm such a bad author right? mianhee >< btw it took me hours to finish the story.. The story is almost finished, I need to do some touch ups and I'm gonna upload it soon. Oh, btw, I want to give a HUUGGEEE Thank to everyone that upvoted me, it really made my day! You guys are the best! Thank you for still not getting bored with my story and I hope you still enjoy it^^ Love ya! {}- xoxo, Sharon^.^

Comment below guys! Don't be so quiet! :p <3