[Bonus Chapter] Our First

Our Love Journey

A few weeks later..

“Baek, I have something to tell you.” Taeyeon said as she prepares his pajamas.

“here, take a look.”

“OMG! Baekyeon junior is here!” Baekhyun said and hugged Taeyeon.

“Thank you Kim, Taeyeon.” Baekhyun kissed Taeyeon’s crown.

“I should be the one who thank you Baekhyun-ah, kekeke.”

“Ya! Byuntae! But I’m so happy right now! I just want to tell the whole world that I’m gonna be a daddy soon! Jeongmal saranghae Taeyeon-ah” Baekhyun said as he tightened the hug and kissed Taeyeon a few times.

“Me too, Baek. Btw, we should tell our parents and the members, right?” Taeyeon said as she pulled him away and stare to his eyes.

“Oh yeah, yeah! Of course! Let’s tell my parents first.”

“eomma annyeong!”

“eo, Baekhyun-ah, waeyo?”

“I have something to tell you and appa.”

“What is it? Is it something bad or good?”

“Just wait, eomma. Where’s appa, I’m gonna tell you once your both here.”

“here, appa is beside me. What do you want to tell kiddo?”

“uhm, so, right now, your daughter..”

“my daughter? Eo, Taeyeon?”

“ne..”

“what is it? Don’t make me worry Baekhyun-ah” Baekhyun’s mom said with a worry voice. Taeyeon nudge Baekhyun with her elbow giving him the stop-playing-around look and signaling him to just tell the announcement.

“ya, if eomma faint then you’ll be dead my son.” Baekhyun’s dad said.

“ani, eomma appa, it’s just, Taeyeon is pregnant!”

“omo! Chukkae my son. Aigoo you’re not a baby anymore.” Baekhyun’s mom said.

“ya, yeoksi(as expected) my son. Kekeke.” Baekhyun’s dad said. Taeyeon giggle over the dad and son conversation.

“aih, just stop you two. Baek, let me talk to your wife please.”

“here”

“annyeonghaseyo eommoni, how are you?”

“aigoo, my pretty daughter. I’m fine, dear. Aigoo Taeyeon-ah, Thank you for looking after our son and even give us a grandchild, I’m so happy! Don’t be tired with our Baekhyun okay?”

“ahahah gwaenchanayo eommoni, ne I won’t be tired of him. he’s pretty good with me, just wait and see, if he does something bad I’m gonna call you straight-away. Ne eommoni?”

“geurae, geurae. Just wait and see Baekhyun, you’ll be dead. Kekeke. Anyway Taeyeon-ah, please be healthy okay, for your baby and also your health. Eat less junk food and eat more veggies and fruits, okay? Also come over to our house, I’m gonna cook for you and I’m gonna give you traditional medicines for your health, arraseo?”

“ne, eommoni. Thank you so much. We will surely drop by if we have time. Probably on Sunday after church.”

“okay, see you later Taeyeon and Baek. Bye”

“ne, gamsahamnida eommoni. See you” Baekhyun and Taeyeon said.

“aigoo, my wife must be tired. Let’s go to sleep, princess. Shall we?”

“but, I haven’t tell my parents and the members yet.” Taeyeon frowning.

“Okay, okay let’s call them now and after that go to sleep okay?”

“nee. I feel like I’m such a kiddo kekeke.”

So they called Taeyeon’s parents and the members. Of course they’re so happy and excited too.

Months and months have passed. Taeyeon is 33 weeks pregnant now.

Taeyeon woke up at the middle of night. She saw her husband sleeping, facing her, trying to hug her but not really a hug since Taeyeon’s big belly separated them (A/N: kekeke. Is this weird? xP)

“Yeobo.” Taeyeon said, playing with his nose, pinching his cheeks lightly and immediately caressing it.

“Baek..” Taeyeon called him again. He looked so tired, but Taeyeon is craving something.

“Baek..”

“eung?” Baekhyun frowned as he tried to open his eyes.

“what is it yeobo?”

“our baby wants tteokpokki. Can you buy it for ‘us’?”

“what?! But it’s midnight yeobo. How about tomorrow, I’m so tired.”

“aing, yeobo~ but I really want it.”

“okay, okay. Anything for you my, dear. If you’re not pregnant I won’t buy it for you.”

“hing, you’re mean.” Taeyeon mehrong.

“just kidding.. okay, okay. But not too much,alright? I want my child and my wife to be healthy. stay here okay, if you want anything while I’m out just call the maid. Bye-bye, appa is going to buy you some food. Better be nice to eomma, arratji?” Baekhyun said as he rub Taeyeon’s belly and cupped her forehead. Taeyeon just chuckles towards what he did.

“Gomawo, Baek.” Taeyeon smiled

Taeyeon is still up waiting for Baekhyun while watching tv. Finally he arrived with a portion of tteokbokki.

“hmm, smells good!” Taeyeon said.

“of course! Here!” Baekhyun feeds Taeyeon.

“yeobo, hold it for a while. Let’s take a selca” (A/N: aigoo, Baekhyun-ssi xD)

“eish, shireo. I’m eating you know.”

Baekhyun took out his phone and took a selca with his wife and uploaded it to his instagram.

@baekhyunee_exo

“you know when your pregnant wife is craving something at midnight and finally you got it. Happy wife=happy husband ^.^”

The pic was Baekhyun with an okay sign, while Taeyeon is still eating at the bed, not even knowing that the photo had been taken. (A/N: can you imagine it? Aaaa it’s so cuteeee :3)

“yeobo, are you ready?” Baekhyun said.

“eung.” Taeyeon said. She doesn’t talk much because of the pain on her belly.

Baekhyun drive quite fast but carefully to the hospital. As soon as they arrived, Baekhyun help Taeyeon to get out of the car and help her walking with her huge belly. Once they have arrived in front of the lobby, Baekhyun immediately got a wheelchair for Taeyeon. They immediately go the room. Taeyeon change her cloth to a hospital gown.

Baekhyun call their parents and Taeyeon’s parents to come. Also some of the members. The families and relatives waited outside, but Baekhyun was always there from the labor until the birth. He calmed her down during the birth process, actually he can’t stand seeing her petite wife groaning in pain.

“Baek, neomu appa (it really hurts)” Taeyeon cried because of the pain. Her baby is quite big.

“I’m sorry honey. Just hold on for a while okay, I’m here.” Baekhyun tried to calm her down, holding her hand, kissing her shoulder. (A/N: am I too much? xD)

After a few minutes of pushing, finally their son was born! He was a cutie pie. He is so white just like Taeyeon with his small but cool eyes like Baekhyun.

Taeyeon hold her son for the first time. Tears of joy flow from tired eyes. Baekhyun, standing beside them two, he kissed his son and also his beloved wife.

“you did a great job honey. Thank you” Baekhyun kissed Taeyeon’s forehead.

“Thank you for always being there, honey. I love you, Baek.”

“Love you too and always Taeng” he smiled and kissed her again.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon named their son Byun Tae Hyun which has a meaning of “great and honor” and also the combination of their names. (A/N: AAAA FEELSSS ;A; xD xD)

The families are so happy. Taehyun keeps going around from Baekhyun and Taeyeon’s hands to the grandma’s and grandpa’s hand, to the EXO uncles’ hands and SNSD’s aunties hands. They are very excited and happy.

@baekhyunee_exo

“Welcome to the world, Byun Taehyun. Thank you everyone for praying! The process went well^^ And also thank you to my beautiful wife for giving me the best thing in my life. Love you both! :* <3” @taeyeon_ss

He posted a photo of Taeyeon smiling at the camera while lying on the bed and holding Taehyun.

The netizens commented:

“taeyeon unnie congrats! ^^”

“taeyeon! Get some rest!~”

“chukkaee”

“wow @taeyeon_ss looks like his sister not his mom! :p”

“aigoo he’s so cute and handsome!”

“omo! Baekyeon’s genes! ^v^

 

@syofgg

“welcome to the world uri Taehyun-ee! Neomu gwiyeobtangg~@baekhyunee_exo @taeyeon_ss”

@yulyulk

“aingg, uri Taehyun so handsome! Can I borrow him? @baekhyunee_exo @taeyeon_ss”


 

Hi guys! here's another bonus chapter for you^^ am I going to far with the married life? xD cos I don't know I like reading married life ff but there's not much about Baekyeon (or maybe I already read all of them xP) that's why I thought why not just make one :p And I don't know why I can be this cheesy ohmygosh xD but hope you like it guys! Love you and GBU! :* - xoxo, Sharon! ^^