Chapter 7

Our Love Journey

Baekhyun and Taeyeon are just busy with each other's schedule. They missed each other so badly but they couldn't meet up again since the news broke out. They just date through phone.

Taeyeon has a lot of thoughts and worries in her mind lately. Having a reality show with Tiffany and Seohyun, she's a little bit worried. Revealing quite more of her real life, she has a fear of that. She's scared that she will disappoint viewers with her existence on the show, although she knew that the show belongs to Taetiseo so it won't be complete without her existence. She's scared that she will be faking although herself doesn't know how to be fake.

Taeyeon has some thoughts on breaking up with Baekhyun. But she couldn't do it. He's just too precious to her. For her, Baekhyun is a very capable young man, despite his young age. He's a good listener too. He also have a good sense of humor that can brighten up Taeyeon's gloomy days. He's a good man indeed.

On the other side, Taeyeon is confused too because if she continues her relationship with Baekhyun, then, Baekhyun won't be able to do his career peacefully.He just debuted 2 years ago but now he has to deal with scandals. Taeyeon also knew that she's always been his number one idol. And she knew how he always chase her around back then.

Baekhyun on the other side have some thoughts too. Is it okay to date her? To hurt her? To worry her?

More SMtowns are coming. Baekhyun and Taeyeon couldn't interact with each other on stage but..

"Taeyeon-ah.." Baekhyun said as he saw Taeyeon at the backstage, and immediately pull her onto his embrace. He missed her so much, more than anything.

He smelled the sweet and relaxing scent of her. The scent of the figure that he's been missing. 

"Baek, I miss you so much." Taeyeon too feel the same.

"I miss you more, babo." Baekhyun said tightening his hug. He couldn't explain how much he missed her. The one that filled half of his heart.

He pull her away and put his hands on her cheeks. Taeyeon hold onto his hands.

They looked at each other deeply.

"Why are you still so beautiful when you have lots of thoughts, huh? Baekhyun said caressing her cheeks.

"You're so cheesy, Baekoong-ah..what if people see us?" Taeyeon said.

"Why? that's true right, you're so pretty. Well, I don't care cos we're at the backstage and they already know about us. You embarrassed huh?"

"Okay.. okay. I admit it I'm embarrased." Taeyeon blushed.

"eyy, why? You're the one who kissed me first in the car." he said.

"Ya! you're so mean. I did that because I love you, babo." Taeyeon said and making up sad expression. Baekhyun find it cute, and chuckled.

"I'm sorry baby I was just kidding. I Love you too, Taeyeon-ah." he said caressing her cheeks. Taeyeon smiled.

They're still standing there with the same position.

"Aww, my baby lost a lot of weight. Why?" Taeyeon said, reaching her hands to Baek's cheeks and caressing it.

"Anii, maybe I'm just too tired, or sad because I can't meet you. Heyy, you too kinda look like lost some weight" Baekhyun said and fixing Taeyeon's bangs.

"me too Baek. Just like you, I'm sad that we meet each other rarely because of our crazy schedule and fans. But please be healthy, okay. I don't want you to be sick, baby."

"Arraseo my love. I will eat healthily for you. You too okay?"

"Okay." Taeyeon said.

Just then, EXO was called to perform..

"I'm sorry baby I need to go now. Just want you to know even though we can't interact with each other later, I will always be happy to be your boyfriend and I will always love you, okay? I'm sorry if we have to keep our distance, but it's for our sake right? I Love you so much Kim Taeyeon." he said giving her a peck on the lips.

"Yes baby, I understand. Me too will always cheer for you. Perform well okay, show us your best. I will watch you and the boys from here. Make me and your fans proud. I Love you too Byun Baekhyun." She hugged him for one last time.

It's saddening them knowing that even though they're just inches apart, they can't interact with each other. They are so close yet so far. They have to keep their distance in order to protect each other.


Hi guys! finally another update! how was it? I bet it's getting boring right? Mianheyoo >< I will try my best again and I hope you enjoy it!^^. Anyway I'm sorry for bad grammars cos english is not my first language so yeahh :p but I hope you still enjoy it^^ btw, I think I'm gonna end this story soon. Maybe about two or three chapters or so.. I still don't know yet. Comment below guys, why are you so quiet? xD Sorry if I always ask you to comment but I just really really want to know about your opinion :p It's okay if you don't want to anyway :p And I'm sorry too if it takes a long time to finish this cos I'm on my 3rd year on junior high so I've been so busy with school lately.. That's why I can't think :p Who hate school? ME! xD Anyway, thank you for reading this boring story and thank you so much for subscribing. Love you so much guys!:* Gbu!^^ - xoxo, Sharon!^.^