[Bonus Chapter] Our Life

Our Love Journey

One day The “Byun” family was going out to a restaurant but because people might recognize Baekyeon and their children, Baekhyun booked a private room.

When Taeyeon was ordering food outside and paying, Taehyun is acting up.

“appa, I want eomma.”

“just wait taehyun-ah, eomma is paying.”

“but why it took so long?”

“I don’t know, maybe there’s a long queue. Just be patient, buddy.”

“okay, I’m gonna go out and check.”

“no, taehyun-ah. No one’s gonna look after you. Appa can’t go with you I have to look after your sister.”

“but I want eomma!” Taehyun screams.

“byun taehyun, stop right there.” Baekhyun said firmly to his son.

“I said I want eomma!” Taehyun screams again.

“Byun Taehyun, appa said stop!” Baekhyun said firmly again.

“turn around. Come here.” Baekhyun walked toward his son and kneeled down so that he’s at the same height with his son.

“look at appa. Do you know why I call you here?”

“ne” Taehyun is scared of his father.

“do you know why I’m angry at you? Tell me”

“i..its because I screamed and won’t listen to you.”

“good. Now you know what you did, what should you do now? What should you say?

“I’m sorry appa. I won’t do that again.” Taehyun looked down.

“good boy. Come here.” Baekhyun hugged his son

“you know, appa did that not because appa don’t love you but appa wanted you to know that it’s not good to scream and not answering me okay? Also it’s dangerous if your alone and if I go with you who’s gonna look after your sister? Appa is sorry too to have to shout at you. Don’t do it again, okay? You’re a big boy aren’t you? I love you.”

“ne, appa. I love you too.”

 

Taeyeon just got back from the cashier.

“eomma!” Taehyun runs to his mom.

“Aigoo, what happened when I’m not around just for awhile huh?” Taeyeon said as she carried Taehyun.

“nothing. It’s just appa gets angry to me because I wasn’t listening to him.”

“aigoo, don’t do it again okay? Have you say sorry to your appa?”

“ne eomma.” Taehyun smiled.

“good boy! Let’s eat now”

 

They have a joyful family lunch. Taehyun told his parents that he got a girl in his school already, Baekhyun and Taeyeon just made fun of it but still in a careful way.

 

Baekhyun was invited to ‘Strong Heart’

“aigoo, uri Baekhyun-ssi! Congratulations on your second child!” The MC said.

“ah, ne. gamsamnida.”

“how’s life?. You’re very lucky to marry Taeyeon aren’t you?” The MC said.

“ah yes of course. Guess I’m too happy until I gave her 2 kids hahaha”

“ahahah  ne, guess you’re very satisfied. How about your kids? They must be very cute.”

“ah, ne Gamsahamnida. yeah, just like other children. Now, since Taehyun’s sister was born, he’s been acting up.”

“ah, that happened to my kids too. They got jealous with their siblings, right? So what did you do?”

“yes that’s true. He’s jealous of his little sister that tends to get more attention than him now. Me and Taeyeon are slowly approaching him, telling him that we do love him too but since his sister is younger, of course she needs a bit more attentions since she’s just a little baby. I believe as he grew older he must’ve known that.”

“aigoo, such a great parent. Now I just want to know, well, things aren’t that great back then, I mean how did you both stand still until now despite the hates you got”

“ah, yes we got lots of hates. To be honest sometimes it break our hearts too because we’re just ordinary humans. But I think those hates made us grew stronger and stronger.”

“ohh, that’s very good to hear. Okay now, is there anything you want to say to your wife?”

“hm, I just want to say, yeoboya, it’s been 5 years, almost six years that we’ve been together. I never regret to have you as my wife though we fight sometimes just like couples do. I thank you for staying with me through ups and downs in our life. Thank you for giving birth to our beautiful children. Thank you for being a good mom. You’re the best thing that I could ever asked for. Saranghaeyo, Kim Taeyeon.”

The audiences claps and “aw-ing” him.

 

Taeyeon who has been watching him from TV at home, couldn’t stop smiling.

“yeobo, I’m home.” Baekhyun said.

“oh, annyeong.”

“where’s our prince and princess?” Baekhyun said as he sit next to his wife on the couch.

“they just got to sleep earlier.”

“did you saw me on TV?”

“of course.” Taeyeon smiled

“aigoo. Let’s go to sleep yeoboya.”

“nee. But don’t do it again okay. 2 is enough Baek, I’m tired.”

“but it’s not enough for me, yeobo. Let’s make 5!”

“Ya! Just see if you do it then you’re really dead Byun Baekhyun!”

“arraseo, arraseo. I was just kidding. Let’s do it again someday. With protection.”

“YA! Neo jjinja!”

“ahahaha. Aigoo I was just kidding, yeobo. Now let’s go to sleep I’m tired.”

“me too.”

“yeobo” Taeyeon said.

“I love you too.” His wife said.

Baekhyun smiled toward the words that linger in his ears. He gave a peck on Taeyeon’s lips before going to bed.

 

 

~The End~


 

YEYYY I FINISHED THIS STORY! ^^ as I said I'm gonna finish this story before my mid test and here you go everybodayy! oh btw my mid test starts tomorrow T_T kekeke. Oh my gosh guysss writing a fanfic is not easy kekeke :p it was fun though. I am truly sorry if this is not good enough but I'm trying my best here. I just want to share my love towards Baekyeon couple here. We all know they get bashed a lot and this fanfic is for them. I wish that they could date freely and just be happy with their relationship with no worries. oh and I just realized that I've stopped using POVs since like the second chapter(?) loll I don't even remember but I hope it doesn't bother you guys :D and sorry for the weird title cos I am no good at making titles :p lastly BIG THANKS to everybody who kindly upvote me, comment me, subscribe me, or just being a ghost reader kekeke I totally appreciate that! I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH! <3 and GBU! {} *hugs* - xoxo, Sharon!^^ 

 

let's be friends peeps! ^.^

Instagram: @sharonathania_

twitter: @sharonnath

<3<3<3<3<3