[Bonus Chapter] Our Wedding

Our Love Journey

"Taeyeon-ah, will you be my wife?”

Baekhyun said as he kneeled down and handed Taeyeon a diamond ring.

“yes, I will Baek” Taeyeon said with tears of joy flowing out. Baekhyun put the ring on Taeyeon’s finger and hug her so tightly. They spin around. They’re so happy. And after that, a romantic song played and girls generation with their Boyfie, EXO, Taeyeon’s and Baekhyun’s relatives appear from behind, they all danced and sing the song. They congratulate Baekhyun and Taeyeon. They had the best time in their life. Baekhyun and Taeyeon just can’t explain their happiness.

[BREAKING] EXO Baekhyun & SNSD Taeyeon confirmed to be engaged!

 

Well, well. Of course hates are coming but hey, Baekhyun and Taeyeon are fearless! They are strong!

 

[BREAKING] EXO Baekhyun & SNSD Taeyeon to tie the knot!

 

Finally it’s their wedding day! Taeyeon dressed in a white wedding dress, made her the most beautiful woman in the galaxy, even though her face is covered with the wedding veil.

They headed up to the church separately. (A/N: because of the tradition(?) :P)

“Byun Baekhyun-ssi, do you take Kim Taeyeon as your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death apart?”

“I, Byun Baekhyun, take Kim Taeyeon as my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart.” Baekhyun said confidently.

“Kim Taeyeon-ssi, do you take Byun Baekhyun as your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death apart?”

“I, Kim Taeyeon, take Byun Baekhyun as my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart.” Taeyeon said, trying not to cry.

“You may now kiss the bride.” The pastor said.

They kissed so passionately and the families and friends clapped, some of them cried because of the wedding vows. The parents were crying also. They’re so happy that their child had found their true love, but they’re a little bit sad also because they have to live apart from their child. But it’s the right time for them to get married.

 

It’s time for the wedding reception.

“Baekhyun-ssi, is there anything you want to say to your wife?” The MC said.

“uhm, I just want to say, Thank you so much for this past 5 years. It was such an amazing journey for me. We overcome all of the hates and problems together. I didn’t know that we’re stronger than I thought it would be. Yes, we have fought in the past but it’s normal for couples right? I’m so happy and grateful to take you as my wife. To see you on this white wedding dress, standing next to me, I thought my heart has jumped out of its place. You’re so beautiful tonight, honey, well you always are but tonight, it feels really different. And also, I wouldn’t trade you with anything, even if I have to choose between losing my voice or losing you, of course I’d choose losing my voice, ehm well, not now maybe cos I still want to sing to my kids in the future. But I’m indeed so very happy to be your husband. You are my first and last love Taeyeon-ah. I love you so much.” Baekhyun said and he hugged Taeyeon. Taeyeon blushed so hard but she’s so burning happy inside. The guests are like “aw-ing” them cause they are so romantic.

“aww, that was so sweet I got goosebumps jjinja!” the MC said making everyone laugh.

“okay, now, Taeyeon-ssi, is there anything you want to say to your husband?”

“ne. I also want to say thank you to my husband, Byun Baekhyun for always being there when I’m down or happy. He take a good care of me even though he’s younger than me, I feel like he’s the one who always taking care of me just like a mother. You know, he was always there when I need him, he always call me whenever he just landed in the airport. He’s so patient and he has a good sense of humor that could brighten up my gloomy days. Back then I would always feel lonely, I’m a no fun person who just likes to stay at home when there’s no schedule, but this kid came to my house and brightens up my day. I feel so blessed to take him as my husband. I love you too Byun Baekhyun.” Taeyeon said and she blushed so hard again, they both hugged each other side by side.

After the speeches from the their parents, members, family and friends, it’s time to parteyyy!

They danced, they sing, they eat yummy foods, they were having fun all night long! 19th June 2019 is probably the best day ever for Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

“ah, today was so tiring!” Taeyeon said.

“but I’m so happy Taeyeon-ah. It’s the best day ever. We finally made it through. You’re all mine now Kim Taeyeon” Baekhyun said and kissed Taeyeon.

“yeah, me too! I’m so happy you know. Yayaya you’re all mine too byuntae! (ert)”

“yeobo(honey), should we do it tonight? Yesyesyes??”

“ya! What are you saying? Such a byuntae! I’m tired let’s do it later.”

“Aigoo my wife is a shy cat. Okay then if that’s what you want, but I don’t think so Kim Taeyeon. Muehehehe”

“Ya!”

 

 

 

And they did it… (A/N: xD xD xD)


 

Hi guys! I finally finish this story! *throws confetti* well actually there will be some bonus chapters for you guys^^ hope you enjoy it! Love ya and GBU! - xoxo, Sharon!<3