Chapter 1

Our Love Journey

Baekhyun's POV

So this is how it feels like to train hard and becoming a singer. I was actually a bit worried though with our debut, but on the other side I feel happy too. Actually, coming to SM for me not only because I want to chase my dream, but also to meet her too. She’s been my ideal type and my role model for a pretty long time, I guess. Even before my debut and training period. I just, adore her so much. Not just a singer, she has a great personality, she’s such a dork and she’s a leader. Just imagine, she’s the leader of Korea’s Nation’s  Girl Group. And yes, it’s her, Kim Taeyeon. The Queen of OST. The dorky leader. The pretty inside and outside. And now, working with her under the same company feels like heaven for me. Though we rarely meet each other, still, just stepping on the same floor that she walks in every time, made me feel happy like crazy enough.

Taeyeon's POV

“Hmm.. EXO.. such a cool name” I thought. That twelve man from our company seems like they’re going  to be a big hit. They’re cool, I thought. They’re all my dongsaengs. How cute and handsome are they.

So, on this time, me and the girls are having some leisure time after our “The Boys”  promotions, but me, Tiffany and Seohyun are gonna be in a sub-unit called TaeTiSeo.

Meanwhile, I was just sitting at the sofa while watching TV. And it comes out that I’m watching Music Bank. Oh! Here they are.. our dongsaengs, EXO, I thought. I watch their MAMA promotion. It was pretty cool. They’re charming.

Sooyoung and Tiff joined me watching TV. “kyaaa they’re handsome! But they’re all younger than we are.” Tiff said. “why? Did you got your boy already? For me, I don’t really mind dating younger boy though.” Sooyoung replied while doing mehrong. “Aish, this kid.”

While Tiff and Sooyoung are teasing each other, I looked at them pretty seriously. And I caught someone cute yet handsome. “ya! Yeudera, stop playing you two. So noisy. Btw, who’s that boy’s name?” I asked them while pointing at that boy on the tv screen. “aa, his name is Baekhyun. Waeyo? You already got your boy too huh?” “ya! Sooyoungaa, mwoyaa”

Author's POV

Time flies pretty fast. Soon, TaeTiSeo will be filming their “Twinkle” MV. The girls are excited but also nervous at the same time, cos they have to promote with only three members as a sub-unit, while before, they promoted with all of the girls in SNSD. The director already tells them the concept and stuffs. And their choreography is also done too.

When, Taeyeon was told by her manager that Baekhyun and Kai from EXO will appear on their “Twinkle” MV, she kinda squeak because of happiness. Well, she just thought it will be fun since they’re filming with their hoobaes and they will  get to know each other more too.

 

Baekhyun's POV

Omo! What did he say?? Me and Kai are going to appear on SNSD’s MV? Oh my gosh I’m so freakin excited! I gotta see Taeyeon noona. Okay from now on, I will try my best to perform. Even though I appear for just a few seconds, I don’t care! At least I gotta film with Taeyeon noona. Oh how exciting!

Author's POV

So, today is the “Twinkle” MV filming day. The girls make up and outfit are almost done. And so do the boys too. Baekhyun couldn’t get enough sleep last night because he’s just way too excited.

Taeyeon is a little bit bored waiting for her other members to finish their makeups and stuffs. So she went outside the room to look for foods and drinks that has been prepared by the staffs. There’re bunches of foods and drinks, like cupcakes, breads, muffins, etc. There are also lots of beverages to drink. Like milk, water, fruit juices and stuffs. She wanders around there to look what should she pick.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun is ready too. He’s a little bit thirsty so he decided to go to the food stall. He couldn’t believe his eyes that he saw Taeyeon at the food stall too. His heart beats so fast without him noticing. He kinda hesitated to go there cos he’s so nervous. But he thought that this is his chance! So he decided to just keep going to the food stall with a very nervous heart.

Taeyeon stood up at the food stall for a pretty long time. She’s confused for what should she choose. Finally she choose to just pick a bottle of apple juice instead of the food coz she thought that the food will make her feel too full until she couldn’t move. Because she has to film the MV, right?

Taeyeon's POV

“O, isn’t he Baekhyun?” I thought in my mind. “Annyeonghaseyo, Baekhyun imnida” he said while bowing ninety degree to me. I was a little bit surprised by his sudden appearance. I bowed back to him and smile. “so, we’re going to film together right?” I asked. “a..ah nee Taeyeon sunbaenim.” He said to me while rubbing his back neck. I guess he’s kinda nervous to meet me xP. I chuckled a little and say “it’s okay, you don’t have to call me sunbaenim. Just call me noona.” “a..ah ne Taeyeon sun.. noona”

Baekhyun's POV

“Omonaaaa what should I do I’m so nervous right now.” I thought. So I just decided to greet her first with a ninety degree bow. I said hello to her and she talked to me back asking that we’re filming together right? Like what?!? Oh my gosh I’m so freakin happy right now. I feel like my soul will fly. Seeing her upclose?? Oh her petite body with that angelic face and porcelain skin knocks me out. Oh thank you Lord for sending me your beautiful angel. And, and, she said that I can call her noona?? Oh my gosh I’m freaking out inside. Okay enough fangirling baek. I saw her kinda struggle with her apple juice bottle cap so I said “uh, Taeyeon noona, may I help opening your bottle? Cos you seem like kinda having trouble with it” “oh, okay. Thank you, Baekhyun-ssi.” While giving me her smile. Oh my gosh her smile!! Stop baek! Don’t make it too obvious in front of her. “uhm, Taeyeon noona, you can call me Baekhyun or Baek if you want. Cos it’s more simple and easier to say” I said. “oh really? That’s cute. Okay Baekhyun-ssi, I mean Baek. I gotta go now. See you at the filming place!”

Taeyeon's POV

He’s such a dork. He’s kind too, helping me with the apple juice bottle cap. Kiyeoptaaa

Well, well, the filming went smooth thank goodness. And I saw baek’s acting and dancing too. Yaa, he’s cool.

Yeay! Finally the filming is over! I thanked all the staffs there. I saw Baek does the same too. Meanwhile, I was just walking to the changing room and.. “Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon noona thank you for your hard work” Baekhyun said while bowing and smiling to me. “ah, ne annyeonghaseyo. Eyy, I should be the one that thank you Baekhyun-ah. Uhm, sorry I gotta go now, it’s fun working with you. See you next time” I said to him while patting his shoulder. “ah ne, gwaenchannayo noona. See you next time too”

Baekhyun's POV

 Gahhh oh my gosh Taeyeon noona pats my shoulder!! Am I exaggerating or what? xD but I’m so happy! Aaaa feels like I’m flying xD

Okay. Enough baek. I told myself. I have to control my expression. I can’t put on my very excited face in front of everybody cos it will be embarrassing.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Goshh i'm so freakin nervous xD i'm sorry if i'm lacking a lot cos this is my very first story xP so please comment below as many as you like and it will be better if you subscribe^^ :p cos i will update everyday until i finished this story ^^ i guess this story is pretty similar to what actually happened between them cos i adore them so much so i really use my imagination to make this story :p Thank you guys! love you <3 ^^