Final Chapter

Our Love Journey

The next morning, Chanyeol wake him up.

“hey, wake up we got some schedules today.”

“okay.”

“hey buddy, what’s wrong? Mind telling us?”

“it’s just..” Baekhyun sighed.

“I broke up with Taeyeon”

“What?!” Chanyeol said?

“how come?!” Baekhyun tell the whole story and finally the members understand.

“Baek, don’t worry. All she said was true. She loves you that’s why she did that” Chanyeol said.

“We’re still young and we still have a lot of chance to chase our dream. I’m sure your true love will come to you later. Just wait Baek. Himnae! (cheer up).” The leader hyung said.

Baekhyun feel a little bit better after hearing some encouragements from s. He’s very thankful to the existence of the members that are just like his own brothers to him.

 

Months have passed. Baekhyun and Taeyeon haven’t contacted each other for 6 months. They missed each other so badly actually but they tried their best to focus on their main things.

Taeyeon has been on her hometown for this past 6 months. She’s refreshing her mind while helping her father business, the optical shop.

Taeyeon went out for awhile to get some fresh air. She sat on the grass in a garden, closed her eyes, feeling the breeze that blows in her face while listening to some relaxing music. 

How she wish he was there for here. She missed him so badly. She feels lonely recently because they broke up. Taeyeon kinda regret for what she had done, but it’s for Baekhyun’s best.

Someone kissed her on the lips while she’s closing her eyes, feeling the breeze and the music. She’s so shocked and startled. It’s her man. Byun Baekhyun.

“w..wh..why are you here?”

“I miss you so much babo.” Baekhyun replied her and hugged her right away.

Taeyeon too hugged him

“I’m so sorry Baekhyun-ah. I didn’t mean to do it but..”

“shh.. It’s okay Taeyeon-ah, I’m the one who should be thankful for you. Because of you I can chase my dream again. The fans slowly have accepted me again because there’s been no news about us these past 6 months. But you know what? Yes I regained my dream to become a singer, but I was torn apart inside. I miss you so soo much I can’t even explain it.”

“I’m sorry Baekhyun-ah. Me too I miss you so much. Although I’m here relaxing, I still couldn’t forget you. I wonder what you’ve been doing. Do you eat healthily, do you perform well and do you still love me despite my selfishness?” Taeyeon exploded. She couldn’t hold her emotions together and cry on Baekhyun’s chest.

“I told you because of this I’m way way more mature and of course I will always love you Taeyeon-ah don’t worry. Shh” Baekhyun said as he relaxing Taeyeon and kissed Taeyeon’s crown head.

“shh, don’t cry, don’t cry. I’m here now Taeyeon-ah. Just promise me you won’t leave me again okay? I love you.”

“Thank you Baek, I won’t. And I love you too. So much” Taeyeon release his hug and pecked his lips.

Baekhyun pull her closer again and they kissed so passionately until it was hard for them to breathe. 

 

5 years have passed. Taeyeon and Baekhyun are still the same. Busy with each other schedules. Taeyeon has been active as an OST singer and Baekhyun is still active with EXO. Baekhyun and Taeyeon relationship was okay, they have ups and downs, they fight, just like normal couples do. They’re still afraid to publicly date so they just enjoy their time together at Taeyeon’s house or at the SM music room if there’s no one.

It’s their 5 years anniversary. Baekhyun did the same to what happened 4 years ago. They went out to a restaurant  and of course Baekhyun sing for Taeyeon.

People say we shouldn’t be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don’t know what they're talk-talk-talkin’ about (talk-talk-talkin’ about)

'Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don’t wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl
Oh

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love you"’s
But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)
They would just be jealous of us,
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us

One touch and I was a believer
Every kiss it gets a little sweeter
It’s getting better
Keeps getting better all the time, girl

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love you"’s
But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)
They would just be jealous of us,
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us

They don’t know how special you are
They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart
They can say anything they want
'Cause they don’t know us

They don’t know what we do best
It's between me and you, our little secret
But I wanna tell 'em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love you"’s (I love you)
But I bet you if they only knew (if they only knew)
They would just be jealous of us (they would just be jealous of us),
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right (feels so right)
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us 

They don't know about us - One Direction
 

“To my first and last love, Kim Taeyeon. Oh wow. It’s been 5 years already. I didn’t know that we’re actually stronger than I thought we would be. Thank you for always being there when I’m down or happy. Even though there’s one time you leave me, but I knew it was for our sake and because of that, we can be who we are now. Thank you Taeyeon-ah. I also want to thank you for taking care of me. For giving me advices. For seeing me as your man. For loving me. I just can’t imagine what if I didn’t meet you back then, I wouldn’t be this Byun Baekhyun. Thank you so much dear. You’re the best thing that I could ask for. 

Taeyeon-ah, will you be my wife?”


 

AAAAAA he proposed guys! here's a short update for you, I'm gonna update as soon as I got back from school. I'm off to school now, Bye! Love ya and GBU! :*, xoxo-sharon ^^