Fears

Cherish The Moments

He finally realized that he had already found his dream girl and she was Nicole all along.

 

The drunken lady had said something that awoken that fact in him.

 

All along he had found his girl.

 

That was why he didn't bother to look further when he realized she was not coming back.

 

It was not any specific girl he was seeking it was perfection that he wanted, and yes................. Perfection!

 

Relationship was something that both parties should work on.

 

Realizing that he had let someone so important in his life get away, he decided to call her immediately.

 

"I need to call Her" Yoseob reached for his phone, searched his phonebook, and called her.

 

His whole mind was flooded with fears.

 

He was afraid tha she might have found someone new of no longer had the same feelings anymore.

 

"I need to get the perfect timing" Yoseob said, he hung-up and placed his phone inside his pocket.

 

For once in his life, he felt the fear of losing someone so dear to him.

 

"I'll call her before Christmas" said Yoseob.

 

He was really determined in talking to her.

 

 

____________________**_________________________**____________________

 

3 chapters in a row.... hahahaha still feeling so active.......

 

hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!